Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/25/2001 11:04:21 PM EDT
Are they still available for sale?  

Are there any left that are new or will they all be used?

What's the typical price for a Pre-ban lower and in what condition?

What's the average price for a new post-ban lower?

Thanks!  I'm still learning!

-Red-
Link Posted: 4/25/2001 11:30:23 PM EDT
[#1]
Uh, yeah, go to the weapons exchange forum. Pre-ban are alot more. You can get a post ban stripped reciever for $150 to $300 depending on brand and what kind of deal you can get. Preban lowers usually go anywhere from about $500 and up. Depends how bad you want that flash suprressor, bayonet lug, and collaspable stock.
Link Posted: 4/26/2001 1:53:49 AM EDT
[#2]
which in my opinion makes the limited group purchase rifle even more attractive.
i'm seriously thinking of buying one!

seen prices on here for pre ban Colt lowers going for $1000-$1200.

pleeeeeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzz!

colt
Link Posted: 4/26/2001 3:33:16 AM EDT
[#3]
colt - The Limited Edition Group Purchase M4gery is post-ban, right?  If so, then it wouldn't be directly comparable to the Colt pre-ban lowers for sale here.  I agree it looks nice, but I still think a pre-ban is nice to have.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top