Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 10
Posted: 12/1/2015 12:08:08 AM EDT
So I was asked to repost this in GD.
Here's the link to the original thread https://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_154/1807086_Meet_my_new_hunting_partner_for_this_year__falconry_thread_.html&page=1

Want to introduce you guys to my new hunting partner for this season, and possibly longer if she does well. This is Natasha, a passage (meaning on her first migration) female red tailed hawk. I trapped her about 2 weeks ago, and she weighed in at 48 ounces. Her training is going pretty well so far. She was really fat when I trapped her, so things are just now picking up. Hopefully we will be chasing rabbits in a week or so.

Quoted:
How do you trap them? Pics of equipment?   I'd love to hunt with a red tail. How do you train them?

Thanks,

Jay
View Quote

There are several ways to trap one, the method I used was road trapping with a BC trap. It's a wire cage with the bait inside (hamsters in my case), and the cage is covered in small loops that will snare the birds toes when they try to get at the bait. You just drive around and when you spot the hawk you want you toss the trap out the window and pull over a little down the road. This bird was on the trap and snared in less than three minutes.

Once you have them you got to get them off it without getting grabbed.

Training starts with what's called manning, basically just getting the bird tamed down.

Quick up date. So for the last week we have been trying to do training on the creance, a 150' line of 550 cord used to keep her from flying away while training her to return. The weather has not been helpful. So in 5 days we've made it out 3 times. Thankfully she's been a quick study, and is flying the full length without hesitation when called. So weather permitting she will fly free tomorrow.

I have no reason to believe it will go anyway but as planned, but this it the most nerve wracking moment in training a bird. She could choose to fly right past me never to be seen again. I really don't think this will happen. So hopefully we will be chasing game Sunday.
She still has a bit of training to do, but all of it can be done while hunting. So here are a few pictures of her from the last 2 days.

You can see our normally dry field looks like I could grow some rice.

Well we didn't fly her free today. Had 30mph winds, and light rain. Tried to fly her on the line, but she was getting blown over. Still she tried her best to cope with it. Supposed to be calmer tomorrow, so we will try again.

Well today was perfect, 32 degrees, and sunny. Took her to our normal training ground and flew her one last time on the line, her response was perfect. So I disconnected the line on the walk back to the perch, and let her fly the last 10' to her perch. Walked back about 50-60 feet and called her in. Wasn't even done whistling before she was on the way. No better feeling on earth! She was also tossed into a few trees and called an various distances. Before I called her down with the lure to call it a day. I'll be all smiles for the rest of the day.
YouTube link to her flying free.

https://youtu.be/sR9oDSb75S0

Some stills from the video.

Quoted:
This thread is awesome.

I do have a question though... How do you actually make them hunt. I mean, at what point can you say "see that rabbit, go kill it and bring it here."

I know that's probably a stupid question, but it just seems crazy that you can train a bird to hunt!
View Quote

We don't really train them to hunt, they do that naturally. Even captive bred birds, but a wild caught bird like mine will be quicker to get going. All we do is teach them to work with us, and return when called. I'll be focusing on rabbits, and squirrels. Both are natural prey for red tails. They do sometimes catch mice and small birds while hunting with us as well. The trick is to fly the appropriate bird for the game/terrain you want to hunt.

Hunting small birds in residential areas go with a small falcon, or forest hawk (sharp shinned, or coopers).

Rabbits and, squirrels, in the woods or feilds go with a red tail, goshawk, or harris.

Large falcons are generally best for pheasants, grouse, and duck in open spaces.

There is some overlap with the large falcons, and hawks.
Eagles are best on jack rabbits, fox, and in some parts wolves.

Took her out to teach her to follow me as I beat bushes to flush game. Generally you put them in a tree, walk a ways away and raise your arm without calling them. They will fly down to you, and right before they land you lower your fist making them fly past to the next tree.

Well this girl didn't need any of that. I got her in a tree and started walking away, every time I got more than 30 yards away she would fly to the tree next to me. We did this for about a half mile, occasionally calling her down to reward good behavior. She even chased her first squirrel since I got her. It made it to the top of the tree, and she followed it up to its nest and began shredding the nest. The squirrel had no option but to leap from a 40' tree. She tucked her wings and dove after it, but missed it by a good bit. Old bushy tail made it under a shed to fight another day. After the chase I gave her a good meal, and took her home. Can't wait to take her hunting for real tomorrow!

In case anyone was wondering why the bells, see if you can spot my bird from 20 yards. With their backs to you they damn near disappear!

And a short video calling her down from the same perch.
https://youtu.be/7CpZdjP8xao

So quick update/story. Took Natasha out hunting in an abandoned lot next to a Kmart. Hadn't hunted there in a while, but historically I've always been able to kick up at least one rabbit. Well after about 30 minutes of fighting with waist high thorn bushes, she took off like a shot out of the woods into the feild. I ran after her hoping to hear a rabbit scream, but couldn't find her anywhere. So I kept walking in the direction I saw her heading. After I got pretty close to the road I could hear her bells, and caught sight of her in a front yard as she flew to the back of a small farm. Thankfully the land owner was in they yard picking up sticks from her small walnut plantation (no idea if that's the right word) of about 200 trees. She gave me the ok to go look for my bird as long as I let her see it if I found her. Thankfully she was in the back of the property near the compost heap full of pumpkins chasing a squirrel. After about a ten minute chase the squirrel somehow vanished. Neither I nor Natasha could figure out where she went, and it was getting dark fast. So I called her down and went back to talk to the land owner. She was a very sweet old lady, and told me we where welcome back anytime to chase squirrels. So I'm going back Friday so herbhusband, and grand kids can see the bird, and maybe chase a few squirrels. All in all it was a good day.

So no idea if any of you will be interested in this, but it may answer a few questions, or create  a whole new ones. This is a copy of my logs. I make little notes each day from working with her. Its kinda like keeping a log for long range shooting. It helps me predict what her weight will be each day, and how her attitude towards flying will be.

10/31/15
48oz        <--- birds weight
0oz of food   <--- how much food she ate.
Trapped a new female red tail off highway 81 at 48oz, with a full crop.
Trapped was tossed out of my jeep on the opposite side of the road about 20 yards in front of her, using two hamster. She didn't even wait for me to pull over a ways down the road before she flew over to it. She hovered by flying against the wind before dropping right next to it. She showed no signs of being nervous about cars driving 5 feet away from her so I drove back past her to a small gravel road about 40 feet from her and backed in. Took about five minutes of her grabbing at the hamsters before I saw her jump and snare a leg. So I started the jeep and pulled up next to her, she dragged the trap a ways into the feild, but when I caught up to her I wrapped her in a towel and took her to the car. Once I got her all jessed [the leather straps on a raptors legs] up I stood her on the glove and removed her hood. She showed fear, but stood her ground. Manned  [process of taming them down] her for about an hour.

11/01/15
42.8oz
0oz
More manning for about 2 hours, shes taking it well. Let me walk right up to her and pick her up. She did foot [when they grab something like a hand] the glove when I put her back on the perch. I'm fairly certain she would eat me if she could figure out how to hold me down. She did trow a casting from he last meal as a wild bird. No bones, just a lot of fur. Looks like rabbit.

11/02/15
42.7oz
0oz
More manning today, she did well for about 2 hours. I started offering food today, but she shows no interest. Still a lot of fat on her. She did bate [when a bird tryst to fly off an hits the end of the leash] a bit today, but not much. She pulls herself back up every time

11/03/15
40.11oz
1.3oz
More manning, and she finally felt comfortable to eat off the fist. Gave her a whole day old chick.

11/04/15
39.8oz
1.4oz
Started trying to get her to hop to the fist. She shows interest, but won't jump. She did manage to steal a big chunk from my gloved with a lean that would make Michael Jackson jealous.

11/05/15
.6oz
No more free food, except the .6 oz she stole by beating her previous leaning record. Still won't jump to the glove, she paces side to side, so I know she wants to.

11/06/15
0oz
She still won't jump.

11/07/15
0oz
Same as yesterday.

11/08/15
38oz 2pm
0oz 2pm
Still won't jump.
37.8oz
2.6oz
Decided to try again before bed. An she finally hoped to the fist. An comes when called to 8 feet with little hesitation.

11/09/15
38.6oz
2.1oz
Flying the full length of the room with zero hesitation. Time to move outside.

11/10/15
39.1oz
1.2oz
She was a bit fat, and to distracted to do more than 6 feet outside. Her weight needs to be cut.

11/11/15
38.38oz
1.2oz
Flew the full length of my yard on the creance  <traing line]. Showed her the lure for the first time [leather sack that with meet tied to it. The bird is always given a good meal on it. And wI think it being away from the trainer a fat bird is more likely to come to it, and a fit bird will come from a long way off. Think of it as an insurance policy], she wanted nothing to do with it. I had to hold it to get her to eat off it.

11/12/2015
37.7oz
2.11oz
Still won't go to the lure on her own. She will only eat off it until late she likesaid it.

11/13/2015
38.6oz
1.38oz
Had to bring her to the lure, but she did eat off it on the ground. Traded her the bare lure for a chicken leg.

11/14/2015
38.2oz
2.11oz
Flew the yard again. Her lure response was better. She came off the perch and landed next to it before grabbing it.

11/15/2015
37.9oz
2.11oz
Rained all day. Gave her the lure inside. She flew right to it. She's getting it now.

11/16/2015
37.8oz
1.6oz
Same as yesterday. Fucking rain.

11/17/2015
38.11oz
1.3oz
Some asshole stole my giant hood [wooden box that the bird rides in for car trips] out of the jeep. Guess I didn't lock it. Hope they where disappointed to find nothing but bird shit in it. So I had to make a new one fast. It works, but it looks like a blind man who had only a rough idea of what it should be made it. So training was delayed.

11/18/2015
37.4oz
1.1oz
She did awesome, went from almost 20' to 80' when called. Good response times to the fist and lure.

11/19/2015
36.8oz
2oz
Flew full 150' on the creance when called. No hesitation to the glove, but she's still slow to come to the lure.

11/20/2015
37.4oz
1.5oz
OK should be her last day on the creance. Lure response is where I want it to fly free. Was very windy today, she was struggle bussing a bit to get to me.

11/21/2015
38oz
1.3oz
Crazy wind today, poor bird can't stand in the open. We will try again tomorrow.

11/22/2015
36.5oz
2.38oz
Flew free finally! It was a beautiful day. Her response was excellent. Let her fly to the top of an old oak tree, and showed her the lure. I held it off the ground, and she came instantly an slammed into it. Was a damn good day.

11/23/2015
36.4oz
1.9oz
She follows from tree to tree like a champ! No need to teach her. She even chased a squirrel, and rabbit. No luck, but a promising start for sure!

11/24/2015
36.2oz
1.4oz
Took her back to the same tree line. She chased the same squirrel a second time. She put in a good effort, but the squirrel managed to get into a hole. We would have continued hunting, but a lady with a dog she couldn't control made me decide to call it for the day.

11/25/2015
35.9oz
1.6oz
This entry is up a few posts, and to long to type on my phone again.

I think her final hunting weight will probably be 35.5oz. As it gets colder I'll bring it up a bit. Hope you guys found that at least somewhat interesting. But that's pretty much the norm training a red tail. She was a little slow due to being VERY fat when I got her. She had almost 6oz of food in her crop when I caught her, and another 5 or so in fat. My last bird flew only 4oz below his trap weight, but he was pretty lean.

Today's update, after eating thanks giving with my family, I went out to my uncle's place. He and 4 others, and I started working the tree line. After about five minutes we found a squirrel, and the chase was on. Natasha kept between the squirrel and the nest, and me and her started pushing the squirrel down the tree row. Every time the squirrel would make a jump for the next tree she would make a pass at it. After about 3 minutes of this week got it in an dead tree covered in vines. She perched herself above the squirrel, and I moved to the other side where the it was hiding. Shaking the vines made the squirrel panic, and try running down the tree, it only had a straight down path. So Natasha tucked her wings in and dove right at it. The squirrel tried to leap off the tree to escape and was plowed mid air 3 feet from me at eye level! I quickly dispatched the squirrel, and let her eat her fill.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1201638643183895&id=100000133112773
Hell of a way to end thanksgiving!

Who wants spaghetti??

so that was a massive wall of text. If folks here seem interested I'll keep updating this thread, if not I'll keep the one in the pets section going for a while.
Link Posted: 12/1/2015 12:12:42 AM EDT
[#1]
Nominated for one of the coolest threads of 2015!!!

Link Posted: 12/1/2015 12:14:50 AM EDT
[#2]
Beautiful creature
Link Posted: 12/1/2015 12:16:08 AM EDT
[#3]
Holy crap.

Congrats OP.

This thread is legendary.
Link Posted: 12/1/2015 12:16:26 AM EDT
[#4]
Raptors are fucking awesome.
Link Posted: 12/1/2015 12:17:31 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Raptors are fucking awesome.
View Quote

Fuck yeah they are!!
Link Posted: 12/1/2015 12:23:36 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View Quote

This.
Link Posted: 12/1/2015 12:23:37 AM EDT
[#7]
EPIC thread already.
Link Posted: 12/1/2015 12:25:04 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Holy crap.

Congrats OP.

View Quote
100% This.

Link Posted: 12/1/2015 12:25:38 AM EDT
[#9]
Very interesting. I had no clue you trapped wild birds for this. Assumed you had to purchase one bred in captivity and train it. Amazing that they learn to obey commands and return so quickly.

I adopted both of my house cats young, bottle fed one of them. If i leave for 2 days those fuckers are half feral when i get back. Run around acting like mountain lions for a week.
Link Posted: 12/1/2015 12:27:18 AM EDT
[#10]
We are lucky here in the US. It's one of the last 1st world countries to allow wild caught birds.
Link Posted: 12/1/2015 12:27:49 AM EDT
[#11]
Very cool, always  wondered how ppl got them to do that..
Link Posted: 12/1/2015 12:28:07 AM EDT
[#12]
Awesome! Thanks for sharing!
Link Posted: 12/1/2015 12:28:32 AM EDT
[#13]
Thanks for the education.
Link Posted: 12/1/2015 12:30:10 AM EDT
[#14]
and she even likes chitterlings!
Link Posted: 12/1/2015 12:33:00 AM EDT
[#15]
Thats awesome!
Link Posted: 12/1/2015 12:34:57 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
We are lucky here in the US. It's one of the last 1st world countries to allow wild caught birds.
View Quote

What the human/bird dynamic like?

Do these birds show any loyalty, affection, etc? Or is more of a master/servant type relationship bc you provide them food if they obey?

What do they eat when you arent out catching prey?

What sort of cage?

How much exercise do they need?
Link Posted: 12/1/2015 12:35:28 AM EDT
[#17]
Thanks for sharing, this is a really cool thread.
Link Posted: 12/1/2015 12:35:35 AM EDT
[#18]
Sis you get her free from target on black friday?

Link Posted: 12/1/2015 12:36:05 AM EDT
[#19]
Holy shit.

I had no idea that this is what went into falconry.  Didn't know you caught wild birds and trained them.

Does she sleep inside or outside?  In a cage?

It's crazy that the bird chooses to stay once you let it fly free.  What's in it for the bird?  Why does it stay?  In other words, what value are you providing the bird do you think?
Link Posted: 12/1/2015 12:36:06 AM EDT
[#20]
That's awesome!

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 12/1/2015 12:36:48 AM EDT
[#21]
Now this is the Arfcom I love. Great thread OP.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 12/1/2015 12:36:59 AM EDT
[#22]
This is epic and she's gorgeous. I'd like to get into falconry one day.
Link Posted: 12/1/2015 12:36:59 AM EDT
[#23]
Cool thread. Bonus internets if you go to Halloween parties dressed like Beastmaster.
Link Posted: 12/1/2015 12:37:22 AM EDT
[#24]
Awesome post!  Subscribed and thanks for all the cool pics and deets!
Link Posted: 12/1/2015 12:37:52 AM EDT
[#25]
Amazing!
Link Posted: 12/1/2015 12:37:59 AM EDT
[#26]
So cool. I knew nothing about any of this. Have you ever been bitten or slashed?
Link Posted: 12/1/2015 12:41:39 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View Quote

THIS
Link Posted: 12/1/2015 12:41:49 AM EDT
[#28]
Very cool.  
Link Posted: 12/1/2015 12:42:07 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

What the human/ dynamic like?

Do these birds show any loyalty, affection, etc? Or is more of a master/servant type relationship?
First two can be answered together. It's a hunting partnership. While I may be very fond of the bird, she could care less about me. She just sees me as a easier way to acquire food, so she sticks around. As soon as she feels she has no need for me, even temporarily, she will set off on her own.

Mines fed day old chicks, quail, and starlings I trap. She's also fed what she catches.

What sort of cage?
The have to be kept in large rooms. Most are built outside, and are at least 8'x8'. Mine has her own bedroom in the house. It's 14'x12'. They would destroy their feathers in even the biggest parrot cage.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

What the human/ dynamic like?

Do these birds show any loyalty, affection, etc? Or is more of a master/servant type relationship?
First two can be answered together. It's a hunting partnership. While I may be very fond of the bird, she could care less about me. She just sees me as a easier way to acquire food, so she sticks around. As soon as she feels she has no need for me, even temporarily, she will set off on her own.

Mines fed day old chicks, quail, and starlings I trap. She's also fed what she catches.

What sort of cage?
The have to be kept in large rooms. Most are built outside, and are at least 8'x8'. Mine has her own bedroom in the house. It's 14'x12'. They would destroy their feathers in even the biggest parrot cage.

Lots. On days she can be flown she does what are called jump ups (like burpees for birds). I have her fly 6 feet straight up to the glove for food. She did 20 of these today due to weather conditions making flying not an option.
Link Posted: 12/1/2015 12:42:26 AM EDT
[#30]
My brother is a falconer.  I've been trapping with him several times.  I've learned a lot over the years.

He's had Red Tails, a Cooper's Hawk, a Harris's Hawk, and he currently has two Peregrines (a captive bred tiercel and a passage female caught on Padre Island, with permit of course).

He wants to try a Merlin next.

Very time and patience intensive hobby.
Link Posted: 12/1/2015 12:46:55 AM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 12/1/2015 12:47:11 AM EDT
[#32]
Originally Posted By d_striker
Holy shit.

I had no idea that this is what went into falconry.  Didn't know you caught wild birds and trained them.
All this only scratches the surface.

Does she sleep inside or outside?  In a cage?
She has her own bedroom.

It's crazy that the bird chooses to stay once you let it fly free.  What's in it for the bird?  Why does it stay?  In other words, what value are you providing the bird do you think?
We only take first year birds from the wild, and they have a 90% mortality rate their first winter. So she gets a pass on it, and a more forgiving environment to learn how to hunt. After a few seasons I'll set her free, if she hasn't decided to go on her own by then, and she will be free to live her life.

Link Posted: 12/1/2015 12:49:51 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Awesome.

I always thought it was illegal to trap and keep birds of prey without wildlife rehab permits or some such. Maybe it is in NY, after all just about everything cool is illegal here, and free America it's gtg.

Thanks for posting this , I've always been a bird guy, yellow napes, conjures, cockatiels, but raptors are beyond amazing.

View Quote

You do need a permit to do falconry, I had to pass a state administered test, and have my facilities inspected in order to even submit my application. You also have to have an experienced Falconer agree to mentor you for 2 years. If at anytime they feel your not suitable for falconry they can step away, and the state will cancel your permit.
Link Posted: 12/1/2015 12:51:05 AM EDT
[#34]
Cool thread OP. A mate of mine uses ferrets and nets, quite successfully to get rid of rabbits. They can be very affective.
Although I guess he is the `flying rubber dog shit out of Hong Kong' guy to your ` balls to the wall f18 driver'

thousands of years later hunting with animals- still gettin it done
Link Posted: 12/1/2015 12:52:38 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
100% This.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Holy crap.

Congrats OP.

100% This.  

Times 12

Shut it down for the year guys.
Link Posted: 12/1/2015 12:53:49 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
So cool. I knew nothing about any of this. Have you ever been bitten or slashed?
View Quote

Not by this bird, but I worked with education animals, and banded wild birds for studies for years. I've been tagged several times. The worst was from a male red tail (they are smaller than the females, and a bit more high strung), he nailed me in the face
I had to have my lower eyelid glued shut. He was someone who tried making him a pet by raising him like a parrot. Improperly handled raptors are dangerous. Especially when improperly imprinted, he had zero fear of people, and would try to beat more food out of you.
Link Posted: 12/1/2015 12:55:00 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Cool thread OP. A mate of mine uses ferrets and nets, quite successfully to get rid of rabbits. They can be very affective.
Although I guess he is the `flying rubber dog shit out of Hong Kong' guy to your ` balls to the wall f18 driver'

View Quote

I wish we could use ferrets to flush rabbits! They do that in the UK with falconry birds. They make a hell of a team.
Link Posted: 12/1/2015 12:55:38 AM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:
I wish we could use ferrets to flush rabbits! They do that in the UK with falconry birds. They make a hell of a team.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

My brother uses a Dachshund

Link Posted: 12/1/2015 12:56:40 AM EDT
[#39]
Have you come here for a serious purpose boy?

I have come for a serious purpose.

Have you come as an outcast from your father's house?

I have so come, and will remain so unless I best you.

Have you come with your chosen weapon.

I have.

What is your weapon?

My weapon is David.
Link Posted: 12/1/2015 12:57:12 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
My brother is a falconer.  I've been trapping with him several times.  I've learned a lot over the years.

He's had Red Tails, a Cooper's Hawk, a Harris's Hawk, and he currently has two Peregrines (a captive bred tiercel and a passage female caught on Padre Island, with permit of course).

View Quote

A Merlin is on my bucket list of birds to fly.
Link Posted: 12/1/2015 12:58:14 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

That will probably be my next dog, for that reason exactly.
Link Posted: 12/1/2015 12:59:19 AM EDT
[#42]
View Quote

Well I went, but "Sir Fluffy Feathers" was gone. So I figured there was no point.
Link Posted: 12/1/2015 12:59:29 AM EDT
[#43]
Are they forever domesticated?  What happens if you catch one that doesn't take to training?
Link Posted: 12/1/2015 12:59:36 AM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

I think a Goshawk would be cool, but he said the accipiters can be kind of hyper.  That Cooper's Hawk didn't last long before he released it.

Link Posted: 12/1/2015 1:00:19 AM EDT
[#45]
WOW! that is so cool!
I must say you've made me want to start a new hobby.
how long have you been hunting with falcons? Also wondering how long you usually hunt with one bird before capturing another?
Link Posted: 12/1/2015 1:01:54 AM EDT
[#46]
Awesome!  

Ever have other wild birds attack your partner ?
Link Posted: 12/1/2015 1:04:08 AM EDT
[#47]
Love passage birds, I think they are the prettiest by far. How long have you been flying?

I'm on my 18th season of flying redtails right now. Have an awesome female, four times intermewed, that flies at 43oz. Well behaved but very aggressive hunter. She was ready to fly free at 13 days out of the trap but I wasn't, I know you know what I mean. Went out at 20 days and she's been a joy ever since.

IR

Link Posted: 12/1/2015 1:04:08 AM EDT
[#48]
Awesome post op!
Link Posted: 12/1/2015 1:04:51 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
WOW! that is so cool!
I must say you've made me want to start a new hobby.
how long have you been hunting with falcons? Also wondering how long you usually hunt with one bird before capturing another?
View Quote

Definitely not what I would call a hobby. During the hunting season you can count on at least 2 hours a day, every day. That's assuming you can hut 10-15 minutes from your house.
I've only been hunting with my own since September. But I've worked with them for years, just never had the time, and money to do it for myself. It's like buying a .50 cal, and being legally obligated to shoot a box of ammo every day.
And it's up to the falconer as to how long to keep a bird. Many fly wild caught bird through the winter, and release them in the spring.
Link Posted: 12/1/2015 1:08:59 AM EDT
[#50]
Very neat.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 10
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top