BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 11/25/2015 10:51:05 AM EDT
Anti Trumpsters please read....

I know Trump is a flaming asshole, but if it comes down to him and Hillery

I am voting Trump.

I can name a lot of reasons why he would not be a good choice, it is what it is.

If another person is nominated(Rubio, Cruz etc)...awesome I will vote for him over Hillery as well.

Link Posted: 11/25/2015 10:59:48 AM EDT
[#1]
Everyone else feels the same way. Or at least that's the message I've gotten from the other thousand trump threads

ETA:
Link Posted: 11/25/2015 11:02:56 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

I am voting Trump.

I can name a lot of reasons why he would not be a good choice, it is what it is.

If another person is nominated(Rubio, Cruz etc)...awesome I will vote for him over Hillery as well.

View Quote

What's up with this thread?  Nearly everyone here will vote for Trump over Clinton. There's a huge difference in worshipping a less then credible pompous prick though.  It would be prudent to question him more then a few here do as he misleads a lot.  Some how not trusting him brings out his  zombies and that is stupid.
Link Posted: 11/25/2015 11:03:48 AM EDT
[#3]
There's a lot of posturing going on, but when election day rolls around, it's probably going to be "anything to keep the Democrats out of power".
Link Posted: 11/25/2015 11:05:33 AM EDT
[#4]
I don't hate Trump, but he is far from my first choice. Other than somebody like Jeb or Christie, I'm voting for the R candidate.
Link Posted: 11/25/2015 11:07:38 AM EDT
[#5]
That's the beauty of America, you're free to vote for whom you like.
Link Posted: 11/25/2015 11:17:03 AM EDT
[#6]

Thank you for sharing OP  

Link Posted: 11/25/2015 11:22:11 AM EDT
[#7]
Anybody but Hitlery or Carson.
Link Posted: 11/25/2015 3:13:20 PM EDT
[#8]
If they do go head to head, HiL LIAR y will just show one ad after another of Trump saying what a great Pres she would be and how much better Dems handle the economy than GOP. He can beat himself with his own stick.
Link Posted: 11/25/2015 3:19:08 PM EDT
[#9]
Self-proclaimed trump hater here. I'll vote for trump if he's the nominee. ESPECIALLY if he's running against Hilldawg.

That being said, I'll actively campaign against him until he's the nominee. We have better candidates. And no, I'm not referencing Jeb or Christy creme as the trumpeteers often like to accuse us trump haters of supporting.
Link Posted: 11/25/2015 3:22:57 PM EDT
[#10]
I can't take the guy seriously... BUT... he damn sure couldn't be worse that Obama and if nothing else will make for a few good laughs and many, many liberal tears.
Link Posted: 11/25/2015 3:23:23 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

I am voting Trump.

View Quote

If it comes down to a tree stump and Hillary, I will vote for the tree stump.
Link Posted: 11/25/2015 3:24:17 PM EDT
[#12]
Frankly I will be voting for Republican either way.
Link Posted: 11/25/2015 3:24:36 PM EDT
[#13]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I can't take the guy seriously... BUT... he damn sure couldn't be worse that Obama and if nothing else will make for a few good laughs and many, many liberal tears.
View Quote

+1

I think the guy is a total sham and will use the White house to primarily benefit Trump INC. But that really can't be any worse than FBHO or Hilldawg.

Like I said though, we've got better guys for the job currently.
Link Posted: 11/25/2015 3:25:01 PM EDT
[#14]
Hmmmm.....

I can think of at least one who might not vote for him over Sanders or Hillary.

Hate runs deep.
Link Posted: 11/25/2015 3:38:06 PM EDT
[#15]
there are many people who have said they would vote for sanders, hillary, or who ever the dem is, over trump.

at least one is a life member.

they did not seem to care what the consequences would be either.
trump hate trumps all...
Link Posted: 11/25/2015 3:39:16 PM EDT
[#16]
In other words, you have to vote for turd sandwich over big douche?
Link Posted: 11/25/2015 3:39:54 PM EDT
[#17]
We all know what Hillary will give us, . . . . . . if she is elected.
Link Posted: 11/25/2015 3:39:54 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
There's a lot of posturing going on, but when election day rolls around, it's probably going to be "anything to keep the Democrats out of power".
View Quote

This

/Thread
Link Posted: 11/25/2015 3:41:35 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
there are many people who have said they would vote for sanders, hillary, or who ever the dem is, over trump.

trump hate trumps all...
View Quote

Does a life member get extra votes?
Link Posted: 11/25/2015 3:41:48 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
just like he "evolved" from wanting Canadian style socialized medicine to wanting to repeal Obamacare
View Quote

I see what you're saying, but we must remember that Obamcare was based on, or at least partially inspired by, Mitt Romney.  I'm sure we both voted for him.  I'm not firmly in Trump's camp, but if my guys have no chance of winning by the time the primary hits NY and Trump does, then I'll vote Trump.
View Quote
I voted for Romney against Obama I'll vote for whoever against Hillary ( or whoever)  
View Quote

Link Posted: 11/25/2015 3:44:14 PM EDT
[#21]
He's going to flame out, Hillary is unelectable, Bernie will be their candidate for sure, and Trump is just as left as Hillary. At best, Trump is putting on a show just to get elected, and at worst, he is conspiring wi the Democrats.

Trump would be a bad president, allow the media and left to force all of the blame on the Republicans when the house of cards crashes on him, allowing Democrats to take both houses and the presidency in 2020 and pass gun control, taxes, and 0bamacare-like laws.

I think whoever wins the presidency in 2016 will be the fall man for 0bama, and the other party will win everything in 2020. We may be better off just controlling Congress for now.
Link Posted: 11/25/2015 4:05:15 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
That's the beauty of America, you're free to vote for whom you like.*
View Quote

* Some exemptions and exclusions apply. Candidates must be party approved. Satisfaction not guaranteed. Past performance is not a guarantee of future success. Any resemblance of the candidate's behavior in office with their campaign promises is purely coincidental. Opinions expressed by the candidate have been focus tested for your delusion and are not necessarily the candidate's actual opinions. No responsibility will be adopted by the candidate if any negative consequences occur. Candidate will adopt full responsibility for any success by any person or organization that happens to occur while in office. If disappointed with the candidate once in office, there are no refunds or returns. If loss of liberty is encountered with candidate, please pledge more money before calling party hotline. If loss of liberty persists, take it to the Supreme Court. If loss of liberty still persists, vote for the other party approved candidate. Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain. Remember, the candidate will know what's goof for you because they read your e-mail.
Link Posted: 11/25/2015 4:09:03 PM EDT
[#23]
I'm not convinced he isn't in cahoots with Hillary to sabotage the election.

Color me suspicious.
Link Posted: 11/25/2015 4:13:51 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
View Quote
GOPe == Hillary & Company
I'll vote 3rd party or not vote for POTUS than to give the GOPe the satisfaction of knowing that they rammed yet another RINO through the nomination process.
It this point, does it really matter any more?
Link Posted: 11/25/2015 4:14:00 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Color me suspicious.
View Quote

Just heard him speaking

Almost like he is trying to drop his poll numbers
Link Posted: 11/25/2015 4:14:42 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:
* Some exemptions and exclusions apply. Candidates must be party approved. Satisfaction not guaranteed. Past performance is not a guarantee of future success. Any resemblance of the candidate's behavior in office with their campaign promises is purely coincidental. Opinions expressed by the candidate have been focus tested for your delusion and are not necessarily the candidate's actual opinions. No responsibility will be adopted by the candidate if any negative consequences occur. Candidate will adopt full responsibility for any success by any person or organization that happens to occur while in office. If disappointed with the candidate once in office, there are no refunds or returns. If loss of liberty is encountered with candidate, please pledge more money before calling party hotline. If loss of liberty persists, take it to the Supreme Court. If loss of liberty still persists, vote for the other party approved candidate. Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain. Remember, the candidate will know what's goof for you because they read your e-mail.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

That's the beauty of America, you're free to vote for whom you like.*

My sides man. That is hysterical but oh-so-true.

Link Posted: 11/25/2015 4:17:36 PM EDT
[#27]
I would vote for white obama over hillery to.  Then I will wipe my ass with the constitution to make a day of it.
Link Posted: 11/25/2015 4:19:24 PM EDT
[#28]
Meh, he's going to flame out in the primaries and one of the other douchebags will get the nod.  He's high in the polls right now because people like flirting with the idea of him but come primary time people will vote for someone else.  We all know when it's time to plop your money down you're not going to buy the Mustang you're kicking the tires on, you're getting the minivan.

Link Posted: 11/25/2015 4:19:31 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

Color me suspicious.

View Quote

People can doubt a lot of things about Trump but the one thing no one should doubt is the size of his ego.  Like him or not, everyone agrees that he is as egotistical as they get.

Now why would someone throw away their chance to be president when they have an ego that big?  To appease the Clintons?  Nope.

The other logical conclusion is that he'll get elected to work for the Clintons.  With the size of his ego, that's an even bigger stretch.

Not everything is a conspiracy.  Maybe he's an opportunist that's changing with the political winds.  He's still better than Hillary or Sanders.

Even if EVERYTHING the haters suspect is true, then he is still better than the dems.
Link Posted: 11/25/2015 4:19:46 PM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 11/25/2015 4:20:23 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
That's the beauty of America, you're free to vote for whom you like.
View Quote

Hillary thanks you or your vote.
Link Posted: 11/25/2015 4:21:23 PM EDT
[#32]
trump vs hilary would be another general election where picking a candidate will be like trying to choose which foot to shoot myself in.....
Link Posted: 11/25/2015 4:45:31 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

trump hate trumps all...

you would think that someone who would pony up for a life membership would feel the 2nd amendment and the RTKBAs would be something to that you would not want to lose.

you would think that members here would not want further compromises or erosions of this right.

yet, it is acceptable to them to have this occur, rather than have a potential trump presidency.

and if anyone says severe restrictions or possible prohibitions won't happen under sanders or clinton are lying to themselves

Link Posted: 11/25/2015 4:54:12 PM EDT
[#34]
You can keep your republican Obama
Link Posted: 11/25/2015 4:55:31 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

I am voting Trump.

View Quote

Who are you voting for in hte Primary?

ETA and you Pro Trump guys are just as bad as the Antis with the threads about him. Not sure who is worse, Pro Trump thread starters or Anti TRump.
Link Posted: 11/25/2015 4:57:41 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

ETA and you Pro Trump guys are just as bad as the Antis with the threads about him. Not sure who is worse, Pro Trump thread starters or Anti TRump.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

I am voting Trump.

This is what GD does, either embrace it or ignore it.  Remember RON PAUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Link Posted: 11/25/2015 4:58:24 PM EDT
[#37]
I get that. But we're still a hundred days from the first primary. And if I don't like Trump, there's still time to make sure he's not the nominee. There have been candidates in the past with numbers like this at this time and they weren't even close to being the nominee. And I also think that the poll numbers you're seeing now are not really as indicative of the populations opinion on him as you think.
Link Posted: 11/25/2015 8:38:52 PM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

I am voting Trump.

Trump or Cruz

Trump still has a bit to go, if he goes Kamakazi Cruz has my vote.

Free

Link Posted: 11/25/2015 8:47:05 PM EDT
[#39]

Link Posted: 11/25/2015 8:53:14 PM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 11/25/2015 9:17:18 PM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

It this point, does it really matter any more?
View Quote

Hell yes it does.

Think SCOTUS appointments.
Link Posted: 11/25/2015 9:30:12 PM EDT
[#42]
Bernie will be the D candidate, not Hillary.

He has the energy behind him.
Link Posted: 11/25/2015 9:41:39 PM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

As much as that sucks it's the only logical and pragmatic choice.  

Until he drops out (if he does--hop not!) it's CRUZ, 2016!!!!!!!!!!
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

As much as that sucks it's the only logical and pragmatic choice.  

Until he drops out (if he does--hop not!) it's CRUZ, 2016!!!!!!!!!!

I think you will see those 2 on the same ticket.

If it is Jeb, we will have another Dem pres.
Link Posted: 11/25/2015 9:44:28 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

I am voting Trump.

View Quote

Yup.

Pretty much.
Link Posted: 11/25/2015 9:51:18 PM EDT
[#45]
Obviously vote for him over hitlery, but id vote for him over rubio in a fucking minute.....
Link Posted: 11/25/2015 9:57:24 PM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 11/25/2015 10:13:47 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View All Quotes

Note that the minigun has a triform bayonet.

Contingency plans.
Link Posted: 11/25/2015 10:16:09 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
He's going to flame out, Hillary is unelectable, Bernie will be their candidate for sure, and Trump is just as left as Hillary. At best, Trump is putting on a show just to get elected, and at worst, he is conspiring wi the Democrats.

Trump would be a bad president, allow the media and left to force all of the blame on the Republicans when the house of cards crashes on him, allowing Democrats to take both houses and the presidency in 2020 and pass gun control, taxes, and 0bamacare-like laws.

I think whoever wins the presidency in 2016 will be the fall man for 0bama, and the other party will win everything in 2020. We may be better off just controlling Congress for now.
View Quote

Trump isnt putting up a show or working with clinton. the old video of that was posted here says that much. ya he aint as conservative as most would like but hes the best weve got running right now.
Link Posted: 11/25/2015 10:28:23 PM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:

Trump isnt putting up a show or working with clinton. the old video of that was posted here says that much. ya he aint as conservative as most would like but hes the best weve got running right now.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

He's playing to the crowd.  Still better than Hillary.

Hell, I'd just like to have a politically incorrect president.  That alone is worth the price of admission.

Link Posted: 11/25/2015 10:31:36 PM EDT
[#50]
I can't stand Trump and suspect he'd be a disaster as a President.

However, if it comes down to him or Hillary, I will vote for him.

But damn, what a sad day for the country.

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top