Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/6/2015 4:16:20 AM EDT
I can't seem to find KAK in the industry forum where I would like to complain, but I recently bought KAK tube for the Shockwave brace and it is significantly out of spec. I have it measured at 1.261" at the skinniest, several places along the tube it's over 1.27" with a caliper. According to shockwave the tube diameter needs to be less than 1.25".

Thankfully I have an old PSA tube it will fit on for opening deer hunting on Saturday some how I doubt KAK or Shockwave where I bought the tube is going to overnight me a tube that is actually built to spec.
Link Posted: 11/6/2015 5:28:57 AM EDT
[#1]
I had the same issue 3 weeks ago and I responded to a review email they sent me. I let them know it was no big deal and was just going to sand the tube a bit and BOOM, I had a new tube, no questions asked in 2 days in the mailbox. Nor did I have to return the out of spec tube.
Excellent service.
Just email them [email protected]

Link Posted: 11/6/2015 5:39:17 AM EDT
[#2]
FWIW, their KAK tube with the blade is nothing short of amazing.. And only $20. I've seen people that use blades on standard tubes and crack them (the blade).
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top