Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 11/5/2015 8:40:20 PM EDT
http://www.politico.com/story/2015/11/fox-business-republican-debate-stage-lineup-announced-215579

Chris Christie failed to make the cut for the main stage at the upcoming Fox Business Network/Wall Street Journal debate, a major blow for the New Jersey governor who has struggled to gain traction in the presidential race.

Fox Business announced the lineup on Thursday for its 9 p.m. main event and 6 p.m. undercard debate on Nov. 10. Christie failed to meet the 2.5 percent average polling threshold needed to make the primetime event, after having been on the main stage for the prior three GOP debates.

Sen. Lindsey Graham, former New York Gov. George Pataki and former Virginia Gov. Jim Gilmore also got bad news, failing to register enough in the polls to participate in the event at all. Former Gov. Mike Huckabee also got bumped to the undercard stage.

The eight candidates on the main stage are: Ben Carson, Donald Trump, Sen. Marco Rubio, Sen. Ted Cruz, former Gov. Jeb Bush, Carly Fiorina, Gov. John Kasich, and Sen. Rand Paul.

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2015/11/fox-business-republican-debate-stage-lineup-announced-215579#ixzz3qfRUs4GW
View Quote

GOOD.
Link Posted: 11/5/2015 8:41:39 PM EDT
[#1]
That's a start
Link Posted: 11/5/2015 8:41:47 PM EDT
[#2]
yepo

Grumpy cat good.
Link Posted: 11/5/2015 8:43:12 PM EDT
[#3]
Too bad they didn't carve off Jeb and Kasich as well

Link Posted: 11/5/2015 8:44:33 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

View Quote

Its coming if the percentage needed went up to 2.5%....Jeb! is only at 4%.
Link Posted: 11/5/2015 8:44:40 PM EDT
[#5]
that is great news!
Link Posted: 11/5/2015 8:45:22 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
http://www.politico.com/story/2015/11/fox-business-republican-debate-stage-lineup-announced-215579

Chris Christie failed to make the cut for the main stage at the upcoming Fox Business Network/Wall Street Journal debate, a major blow for the New Jersey governor who has struggled to gain traction in the presidential race.

Fox Business announced the lineup on Thursday for its 9 p.m. main event and 6 p.m. undercard debate on Nov. 10. Christie failed to meet the 2.5 percent average polling threshold needed to make the primetime event, after having been on the main stage for the prior three GOP debates.

Sen. Lindsey Graham, former New York Gov. George Pataki and former Virginia Gov. Jim Gilmore also got bad news, failing to register enough in the polls to participate in the event at all. Former Gov. Mike Huckabee also got bumped to the undercard stage.

The eight candidates on the main stage are: Ben Carson, Donald Trump, Sen. Marco Rubio, Sen. Ted Cruz, former Gov. Jeb Bush, Carly Fiorina, Gov. John Kasich, and Sen. Rand Paul.

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2015/11/fox-business-republican-debate-stage-lineup-announced-215579#ixzz3qfRUs4GW
View Quote

GOOD.
View Quote

Very good.
Link Posted: 11/5/2015 8:45:38 PM EDT
[#7]
How much longer until the first primary when we can dump the rest of the losers?
Link Posted: 11/5/2015 8:46:19 PM EDT
[#8]
Well......bye!,,,,
Link Posted: 11/5/2015 8:50:24 PM EDT
[#9]
Fucking rights.

I'm pissed off that I wont be able to watch it, as I don't get Fox 'Business.'

Why not just show it on the regular Fox channel, you dumbasses?  
Link Posted: 11/5/2015 8:51:33 PM EDT
[#10]
Should be like a reality show where every debate someone gets voted off.
Link Posted: 11/5/2015 8:52:21 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Fucking rights.

View Quote

I saw where they said it will be streamed live.

Link Posted: 11/5/2015 8:53:10 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View Quote

The cutoff will be whatever is below where Jeb! is.

He's paying too much for this.
Link Posted: 11/5/2015 8:53:27 PM EDT
[#13]
Good!!!! Enough of this circus act.
Link Posted: 11/5/2015 8:53:41 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

View Quote
This! and also soon enough

Link Posted: 11/5/2015 8:55:05 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Fucking rights.

View Quote

America has decided to block our televised election process to nations who elect drama teachers as their leaders. Sorry.

Link Posted: 11/5/2015 8:58:47 PM EDT
[#16]
Huckabee is still too concerned with keeping the religious right happy and does not want to bring in the votes of the independent voters who don't really care that their gay neighbors want to call their relationship a marriage.

Christie is and always will be a fiscally responsible democrat.

I think the only way either one of them would have had a chance is if their car broke down on the way to a debate and all the other candidates died in a major disaster like a meteor dropping on the venue.
Link Posted: 11/5/2015 8:59:51 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Should be like a reality show where every debate someone gets voted off.
View Quote

Link Posted: 11/5/2015 8:59:54 PM EDT
[#18]
Now if only they could dump Jeb and the Midget.
Link Posted: 11/5/2015 9:00:41 PM EDT
[#19]
time to weed out the field
Link Posted: 11/5/2015 9:05:36 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I think you are right, but at this rate, the polling ain't helping.  Looks to me like Jeb! can't fix it.
Link Posted: 11/5/2015 9:09:26 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Very good.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

GOOD.

Very good.

A good start.  I'm glad Krispy Creme is out.  Nobody likes that lardarse.
Link Posted: 11/5/2015 9:14:59 PM EDT
[#22]
Of course they dumped Christie..the screen is only so big
Link Posted: 11/5/2015 9:17:08 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 11/5/2015 9:17:47 PM EDT
[#24]
Good
Link Posted: 11/5/2015 9:17:49 PM EDT
[#25]
Chris Christie and Mike Huckabee dumped from Fox debate off a bridge

FTFY
Link Posted: 11/5/2015 9:18:22 PM EDT
[#26]
While Christie is taking a dump somewhere
Link Posted: 11/5/2015 9:18:53 PM EDT
[#27]
Grumpycatgood.jpg
Link Posted: 11/5/2015 9:19:12 PM EDT
[#28]
Can't wait until Jebster gets sent to the children's table.  Followed by that whiny Rand Paul and the gun banner John Kasich. Fiorina will not be far behind, isn't she at 4%?

Go Cruz and Trump
Link Posted: 11/5/2015 9:19:18 PM EDT
[#29]
Good start.
Link Posted: 11/5/2015 9:20:13 PM EDT
[#30]
Kasich is staying?  I want him gone as well.
Link Posted: 11/5/2015 9:20:48 PM EDT
[#31]
Kasich next.

ETA: Beat.
Link Posted: 11/5/2015 9:21:06 PM EDT
[#32]
They should just have Cruz debate the moderators.
Link Posted: 11/5/2015 9:22:18 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View Quote

GOOD.
View Quote

Good, Lets's go Paul!
Link Posted: 11/5/2015 9:24:00 PM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 11/5/2015 9:26:32 PM EDT
[#35]
Rubio, Cruz, and Paul need to sack up and pick one of them to run so the real conservative vote isn't split.
Link Posted: 11/5/2015 9:29:48 PM EDT
[#36]
Why is Bobby Jindal being allowed on the stage of the undercard debate but Lindsey Graham isn't?  They have both been polling at 0% and the both have a current .5% on the RCP average of polls. Jindal polled at 0% more than Graham in the more recent polls.

Must be because Jindal is darker than Graham and is getting a pass on diversity.  Graham needs to come out of the closet if he wants back on the stage.
Link Posted: 11/5/2015 9:30:47 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Rubio, Cruz, and Paul need to sack up and pick one of them to run so the real conservative vote isn't split.
View Quote

Rubio is the next GOPe pic....
Link Posted: 11/5/2015 9:31:07 PM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

View Quote

I wouldn't put Rubio in the same ballgame as the other two. Rubio drank the establishment Kool-Aid a long time ago. Cruz has a lot more support than Paul and I could see Rand dropping out soon, especially since his poll numbers will have him axed to the undercard debates soon

Link Posted: 11/5/2015 9:31:26 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View Quote

Link Posted: 11/5/2015 9:32:07 PM EDT
[#40]

I'm anxious to see if The Blaze will get to host the last debate.

Each Candidate will get to answer each question and the catalog will be available online after the debate ends.              

http://www.video.theblaze.com/video/topic/97322794/v527988483/reactions-to-blazedebate

Link Posted: 11/5/2015 9:32:26 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
View Quote

Rubio a conservative?  He is saying he will keep Obama's Executive order for amnesty in place if elected and expand it.  He's no conservative and I will never vote for him.
Link Posted: 11/5/2015 9:32:36 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yup. When Jeb falls Marco will be the establishment man.
Link Posted: 11/5/2015 9:34:22 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View Quote

Thanks just what I was thinking
Link Posted: 11/5/2015 9:35:39 PM EDT
[#44]
It seems like its taking forever to thin the herd
Link Posted: 11/5/2015 9:37:03 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
I'm anxious to see if The Blaze will get to host the last debate.

Each Candidate will get to answer each question and the catalog will be available online after the debate ends.              

http://www.video.theblaze.com/video/topic/97322794/v527988483/reactions-to-blazedebate

View Quote

They have Rubio on tomorrow morning.  FWIW, Glenn's call screener is a member here.  
Link Posted: 11/5/2015 9:38:39 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yep, of/when Jeb drops Rubio will pick up his support.
Link Posted: 11/5/2015 9:39:03 PM EDT
[#47]
They just need to get it over with an knock it down to Trump, Cruz, Carson, Rubio and Fiorina.
Link Posted: 11/5/2015 9:43:23 PM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Fucking rights.

and for free

Fox Business Network will stream Tuesday debate free online

LOS ANGELES (Reuters) - Fox Business Network , host of Tuesday's
Republican presidential debates, will live stream the events for free on
the foxbusiness.com website, a spokeswoman for the channel said on
Thursday.

https://news.yahoo.com/fox-business-network-stream-tuesday-debate-free-online-210051698--finance.html

they will certainly have a much bigger audience than the cnbc one, which was restricted to cable subscribers

Link Posted: 11/5/2015 9:43:37 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View Quote

This
Link Posted: 11/5/2015 9:44:33 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Can't wait until Jebster gets sent to the children's table.  Followed by that whiny Rand Paul and the gun banner John Kasich. Fiorina will not be far behind, isn't she at 4%?

Go Cruz and Trump
View Quote

Speaking of vitriol

He's not my choice but in 2000, Kasich said he regretted that. "Guns aren't the problem, crime is." Last year he signed this:

Governor Kasich signs landmark firearms legislation into law  

In 2000, Donald Trump said “I generally oppose gun control, but I support the ban on assault weapons.”

At the last debate he nailed gun free zones but his properties are still gun free zones.

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top