Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/5/2015 5:33:02 PM EDT
Several weeks ago I seen one in a off road store. I forget the brand.

Who makes things like that?  The one I seen was a peace of junk the stitching was shit and it was Chinese junk.

I'm looking for setting from a reputable dealer.

Link Posted: 11/5/2015 5:38:19 PM EDT
[#1]
SmittyBilt  G.E.A.R. seat covers.

http://www.smittybilt.com/gear.htm
Link Posted: 11/5/2015 5:44:30 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 11/5/2015 5:50:19 PM EDT
[#3]
smitty built tailgate cover is good to go, but the seat covers don't last long and don't protect much.
Link Posted: 11/5/2015 5:53:20 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
View Quote

Don't get the smittybuilt crap, use Ron at currentcamo instead.

They'll make it and have you tell them any changes or custom wants and then they'll tailor it any way you want. The materiel and stitching are much better as well.
Link Posted: 11/5/2015 5:57:22 PM EDT
[#5]
Smittybuilts are shit, from my experience.
Link Posted: 11/5/2015 5:59:30 PM EDT
[#6]
Get a set of Marathon seat covers. I've had mine in my truck for 300,000 miles. I just now have worn a hole in the drivers bottom everything else is still perfect. They are expensive but worth it
Link Posted: 11/5/2015 6:06:26 PM EDT
[#7]
I will vouch for this guy, but unless you have an H1 then it probably won't help.   Who knows, give him a call/email.  Maybe he can point you in the right direction., tell him Justin from Oklahoma sent you.

http://www.icentropy.com/entropyoffroad/page17.html
Link Posted: 11/5/2015 6:08:39 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Smittybuilts are shit, from my experience.
View Quote

Everything smittybilt is shit.

Their damn bumpers come pre rusted and the packaging always looks like it was in a running dryer falling down a mountain.
Link Posted: 11/5/2015 6:15:28 PM EDT
[#9]
King's Aresenal

Have them on the front of my Tacoma for a couple of years now.  I probably won't buy them again.
Link Posted: 11/5/2015 6:23:26 PM EDT
[#10]
View Quote

Yea that's what I'm looking for,  full coverage.
Link Posted: 11/5/2015 6:31:38 PM EDT
[#11]
Check out Coverking and Trek Armor seat covers.  They make covers out of Cordura with MOLLE on the back.  
Not cheap, but hell built for stout.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top