Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/5/2015 6:15:38 AM EDT
http://www.spiegel.de/international/world/a-1059919.html
As the situation in Afghanistan becomes ever more chaotic, an increasing number of Afghans are heading towards Europe. But as one family's story shows, the trip often ends in tragedy.

Many Afghans dream of a better life in Europe. About 80,000 applied for asylum in Europe in the first half of 2015 alone, with most of them going to Germany. They are the second-largest group of refugees and migrants in Germany after Syrians.
View Quote

I can't wait for Germany to absorb Afghanistan too. I know when I read "The Kite Runner", the first thing that went through my mind was "this culture would be the perfect addition to Oktoberfest".
Link Posted: 11/5/2015 6:17:43 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
http://www.spiegel.de/international/world/a-1059919.html
As the situation in Afghanistan becomes ever more chaotic, an increasing number of Afghans are heading towards Europe. But as one family's story shows, the trip often ends in tragedy.

Many Afghans dream of a better life in Europe. About 80,000 applied for asylum in Europe in the first half of 2015 alone, with most of them going to Germany. They are the second-largest group of refugees and migrants in Germany after Syrians.
View Quote

I can't wait for Germany to absorb Afghanistan too. I know when I read "The Kite Runner", the first thing that went through my mind was "this culture would be the perfect addition to Oktoberfest".
View Quote

Fuck yeah! I mean what is the worst that could happen, beer and pork for the win..
Link Posted: 11/5/2015 6:18:26 AM EDT
[#2]
Why would they go there? They would hate Germans for their ways anyway.

Then bitch about racism.

The amount of people leaving can MAKE a country. They cna be the majority anywhere.

Just fill up some random unpopulated desert and make your own govenrment.
Link Posted: 11/5/2015 6:19:45 AM EDT
[#3]
It's called the big push toward world domination!
Link Posted: 11/5/2015 6:57:51 AM EDT
[#4]
Meanwhile in Sweden.....

Link Posted: 11/5/2015 1:38:18 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Why would they go there? They would hate Germans for their ways anyway.

Then bitch about racism.

The amount of people leaving can MAKE a country. They cna be the majority anywhere.

Just fill up some random unpopulated desert and make your own govenrment.
View Quote

That would be racist. Europeans have an obligation to serve the rest of the world.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top