Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 10/7/2015 1:25:20 AM EDT
[#1]
Picked up a 200rd value pack of WWB 9mm for $47.95 today...  They had 4 more left and I'll probably go pick up one more tomorrow.

ETA:  They had Prvi there today which I've never seen before.
Link Posted: 10/7/2015 2:11:37 AM EDT
[#2]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
The CCI Quiets are still sitting on the shelf because they won't cycle a semi-auto and are only useful in a revolver or a bolt action gun.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I went to my LGS today and picked up six bricks (3,000) of CCI Quiets. Not neckbearding though. He said nobody ever asks him for subsonic ammo. I told him I'd take whatever he could get ahold of. I'm up to about 30,000 rounds from him in the last few months.

It's the one 22 round that's seems to be readily available. I've had bricks of it on the shelf for months now

The CCI Quiets are still sitting on the shelf because they won't cycle a semi-auto and are only useful in a revolver or a bolt action gun.
They cycle in my PPK/s beautifully.
Link Posted: 10/7/2015 4:25:21 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

I've been able to find lots of everything except .22LR for quite a while now.

View Quote

Same here.  A little difficult to find good deals on defensive pistol ammo, but I have enough for now and can aff9rd to wait.

I just want .22 to come back so I can shoot a brick a range trip like I used to.  Made the day last longer and .22's are fun.
Link Posted: 10/7/2015 5:23:43 AM EDT
[#4]
is federal game shock shit or ok?
40gr, 1240fps
wondering if I should FO
Link Posted: 10/7/2015 6:07:35 AM EDT
[#5]
and chocolate rations are going up
still no 22 at the 3 nearest walmarts

all still have the ammo limit signs
Link Posted: 10/7/2015 6:33:37 AM EDT
[#6]
Our WM has the limit signs and no 22 for two years. I stopped caring and buy online or other LGS. I'm trying to not shop at WM if I can for anything.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top