Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/25/2001 7:24:56 AM EDT
How will they apply when the newest [I]other[/I] forum out there is found that has a general theme that is contrary to what we here talk about and someone calls in the troops to harrass them? Not that I am against that but in a case by case basis yes some need to be leashed but sometimes a retaliatory strike occurs AFTER some nitwit here strikes at them.
And before some idiot calls me some commie Democrap, think again. Rosie is from Commack NY, fairly close to Commie NY

[rail]Railgun....
Link Posted: 4/25/2001 7:37:49 AM EDT
[#1]
i was also curious as to the "evolving" phrase.  not that i don't think some changes will be needed every now and then.  but it made it sound like it would be a the whim of whomever had the power to institute such changes.  like we'd never be able to keep up with the changes or their be some "silly" rule because so-and-so just thought it was a good idea.

i know this is a private site and you're allowed to make up whatever rules you want.  just curious as to how you planned to do that.
Link Posted: 4/25/2001 7:59:38 AM EDT
[#2]
Get a grip.  Newsgroup invasions were old years ago.

What is in question here is content, not discussing the content.  You can discuss an issue without having to post it.
Go to chickswithdix.com, rotton.com, or stormfront.com if you have an issue there you feel a need to discuss.

This place is starting to degenerate into the old Garand board (that was closed down) or the old FNFAL board (haven't gone back there in a long time).

I, for one, am all tightening up the board and booting trolls and unruly attention wanting posters to raise the discussion above mudslinging.  It seems a huge proportion of the threads involve discussing several of the local personalities.  One of them essentially stated he starts a ruckus to gain notariety throughout the community.  Yeah, we need a few of them.  Right.
Link Posted: 5/3/2001 8:05:39 AM EDT
[#3]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top