Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/25/2001 4:36:34 AM EDT
Its the Robinson Armament 10" SBR.

I know its nothing particularly special - it just looks too dang kool!!!!!!!!

[url]www.gunsamerica.com/fast.cgi?guncat=1256[/url]

Scroll down.

Link Posted: 4/25/2001 4:43:13 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 4/25/2001 4:54:05 AM EDT
[#2]
Garand Shooter-

Not so quick to gloat my friend. I believe SBR's are still OK. Check this out, from the SC law...

MACHINE GUNS

A machine gun is defined as "any weapon which shoots, is designed to shoot, or can be readily restored to shoot, automatically more than one shot, without manual reloading, by a single function of the trigger." It also includes "the frame or receiver of any such weapon, any combination of parts designed and intended for use in converting a weapon into a machine gun and any combination of parts from which a machine gun can be assembled if such parts are in the possession or under the control of a person."

Persons allowed to possess machine guns include members of the armed forces, the National Guard, law enforcement officers, railway policemen, and persons whose employment involves keeping custody of prisoners. Other persons may possess machine guns kept for display as relics and which are rendered harmless and not usable. All machine guns, operable or nonoperable, must be registered with the State Law Enforcement Division.

Link Posted: 4/25/2001 5:46:10 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 4/25/2001 5:57:38 AM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By Garand Shooter:
You may have a shot...is your sherrif a Democrat or Republican?
View Quote

We're ALL republicans down here. [:D] 'Cept fer the Gov. Musta made a deal with the devil, that clown.

I'm gonna check it out. Hopefully, they'll say NO, and I'll save me about $2 large.

[:D]
Link Posted: 4/25/2001 6:17:26 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 4/25/2001 9:20:58 AM EDT
[#6]
Such LIBERAL visitation.....

Can I get a deal like that?????
Link Posted: 4/25/2001 9:33:27 AM EDT
[#7]
So if I could get my hands on a crank-operated gatling gun, would that be legal under SC law? :P

After all, if there's no "trigger," then by that definition . ..
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top