Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/4/2015 1:46:39 AM EDT
How the hell do you get a mule to do this?!

Link Posted: 9/4/2015 1:47:57 AM EDT
[#1]
no idea but its impressive.
Link Posted: 9/4/2015 1:50:34 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
no idea but its impressive.
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/4/2015 2:27:10 AM EDT
[#3]
Damn, Pic needs one of these to make into a seeing eye mule.
Link Posted: 9/4/2015 2:28:38 AM EDT
[#4]
Stump broke?
Link Posted: 9/4/2015 2:34:45 AM EDT
[#5]
Mules are as loyal as horses with the killer instinct of an ass. Horses would do the same for their human, but they're chickenshit. Asses don't respect you for shit, all they care for is goats and how they get fed. If something messes with that, it's game on and they play to win I promise.
That guy has a good animal right there. A fierce friend to the end.
Link Posted: 9/4/2015 2:42:48 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Stump broke?
View Quote

I don't think importing animals into the country is easy but if that one really catches your eye, and is stump broke I'm sure you can do it with enough time and money.
Link Posted: 9/4/2015 12:24:30 PM EDT
[#7]
Bump so days can see the witch.
Link Posted: 9/4/2015 7:40:31 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
How the hell do you get a mule to do this?!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6p-Q9XQFm74  
View Quote

Embed made into link.
Link Posted: 9/4/2015 7:47:15 PM EDT
[#9]
Yes, Gustavo is my service animal
Link Posted: 9/4/2015 7:57:56 PM EDT
[#10]
It's a mule. They are loyal as hell and will fight anything on earth, especially an uncut male mule.

A few trail riders I know prefer mules over horses. They claim the mules are more surefooted and less jumpy around other animals, especially black bear.
Link Posted: 9/4/2015 8:08:27 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
It's a mule. They are loyal as hell and will fight anything on earth, especially an uncut male mule.

A few trail riders I know prefer mules over horses. They claim the mules are more surefooted and less jumpy around other animals, especially black bear.
View Quote

You know Festus?
Link Posted: 9/4/2015 8:19:02 PM EDT
[#12]
Big mules are awesome. A friend has some we trail ride. They will go up/down, walk on/over things horses have trouble.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top