Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/3/2015 8:02:12 PM EDT
Faucet in the new house has a pull down sprayer and one of the buttons that turn the spray on keeps falling out of the wand. There is no identifying marks, numbers, logos, etc... that I can find, even under the sink. The wand/hose is not magnetic but uses to doughnut type weights on the hose underneath.

I know that I can just get a replacement wand/hose, but without knowing what I am replacing, the problem I see is matching the size close enough that when it is retracted that it looks right. I would love to find the brand so I can see if I can just fix the button but I will go with replacing the hose/wand instead of replacing the whole damn faucet.

Link Posted: 9/3/2015 8:06:43 PM EDT
[#1]
Looks like a Moen.
Link Posted: 9/3/2015 8:08:41 PM EDT
[#2]
Looks like a MOAN

Link Posted: 9/3/2015 8:22:26 PM EDT
[#3]
In the rest of the house the sinks are marked Kohler but the same with the faucets - no markings
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top