Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/3/2015 5:55:43 PM EDT
The last of the two guys plead guilty to stealing two pistols from my vehicle.  I still don't have guns back as the STL County crime lab way backed up as you can imagine.  The other guy got 5 years supervised probation and some community service  (I guess he had a good attorney maybe).

Link Posted: 9/3/2015 5:57:18 PM EDT
[#1]
I didn't know Linda had a son. I'm glad you got some resolution.
Link Posted: 9/3/2015 5:57:46 PM EDT
[#2]
So, are you getting your property back? Glad to hear they caught they guy
Link Posted: 9/3/2015 5:57:46 PM EDT
[#3]
It took me a year and a half to get a pistol back and it didn't even need to go to a crime lab.   Good luck.
Link Posted: 9/3/2015 6:01:12 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
So, are you getting your property back? Glad to hear they caught they guy
View Quote

I will eventually...my other pistol is tied up with a third guy getting charged with receiving stolen property.
Link Posted: 9/3/2015 6:02:56 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
It took me a year and a half to get a pistol back and it didn't even need to go to a crime lab.   Good luck.
View Quote

They automatically send guns to the crime lab here.  There was no bullets missing from one and three bullets missing from the other.  It's been 8 months and it could be a year they said.
Link Posted: 9/3/2015 6:07:29 PM EDT
[#6]
Any prospect of them or their homies paying you a visit because of your "disrespect" in prosecuting them?

Just asking, been there, done that.

Link Posted: 9/3/2015 6:07:40 PM EDT
[#7]
I wish I could get some closure
G19
CZ P-07 9mm
Mossberg 500 20g
Link Posted: 9/3/2015 6:08:25 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

They automatically send guns to the crime lab here.  There was no bullets missing from one and three bullets missing from the other.  It's been 8 months and it could be a year they said.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

From some of the pictures I've seen, you may want to go to the crime lab with coffees and donuts, and WD-40. Ask them if you can PLEASE oil up your guns.
Good luck.
Link Posted: 9/3/2015 6:09:36 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Any prospect of them or their homies paying you a visit because of your "disrespect" in prosecuting them?

View Quote

Yup. Do you have some firepower on hand OP? Or is it all in evidence?
Link Posted: 9/3/2015 6:21:26 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm armed to the teeth.  What they took was a drop in the bucket.  I do miss my XDS9 though so I'm wanting that back pretty bad.  I replaced the G17 the next day
Link Posted: 9/3/2015 6:31:49 PM EDT
[#11]
What's with the "concurrent" sentencing?

I think that's BS that they do that.
Link Posted: 9/3/2015 6:35:19 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
What's with the "concurrent" sentencing?

I think that's BS that they do that.
View Quote

They want them out asap
Link Posted: 9/3/2015 6:48:39 PM EDT
[#13]
one year is not enough for stealing guns...we just are happy he's gonefor a while. Hate to thinkwhat would have happened had it been in the city.
Link Posted: 9/3/2015 7:47:55 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
one year is not enough for stealing guns...we just are happy he's gonefor a while. Hate to thinkwhat would have happened had it been in the city.
View Quote

I agree
Link Posted: 9/3/2015 7:55:10 PM EDT
[#15]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top