dog on a leash, Boudreaux ran out on the porch, shuddered at the sight
of the cop and his dog, then sat down on the steps. Putting his face in
his hands, Boudreaux moaned, "I come home to find all my possessions
stolen. I call the police for help, and what do they do? They send me a
BLIND policeman."

Have a good weekend.

Link Posted: 9/3/2015 5:39:28 PM EDT
[#1]
Little Johnny and little Timmy went down for breakfast.

They sat down at the table and Mom asked them, "What do you boys want for breakfast?"

Little Johnny replied, "I want some fucking pancakes!"

Mom shrieked, "WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?!!?" and smacked him square in the back of the head. She stormed out of the kitchen and exclaimed "That will be enough of THAT!"

The next morning, little Johnny and little Timmy head to the breakfast table.  As they sit down, Mom braced herself and asked, "OK, what do you boys want for breakfast?"

Little Johnny said with pride in his voice, "I want some fucking pancakes!"

Mom roared, "I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU JUST SAID THAT AGAIN!!" and proceeded to pick up a spatula and smack little Johnny five or six good wacks, and muttering how she didn't raise a monster to act like this.  She popped him a couple more times after the spatula broke with her hand, marched out of the kitchen and said, "That will be enough of THAT!"

The very next morning, little Johnny and little Timmy sit down at the table.

Without turning around, Mom slumped her shoulders and head down and asked the question once again," So, what do you boys want for breakfast?"

Little Johnny said defiantly, "I want some fucking pancakes!"

Mom exploded with rage. "YOU. WILL. NEVER. SAY. THAT. TO. ME. AGAIN!" With every word punctuated by a hit from the large wooden spoon she was holding. With a leg sweep that would impress any southern California Dojo sensai, she took the chair out from under him and kicked him a couple times yelling about how he had the devil in him before picking up his plate and smashing it down on his body.

Breathing heavy, with rage and adrenaline coursing through her every vein and pore, she looked up at little Timmy.

"So, what do YOU want for breakfast?"

Little Timmy looked at her with wide eyes and said,

"I sure as hell don't want any fucking pancakes!"

You have a good weekend too!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top