Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Posted: 9/2/2015 8:12:40 PM EDT
Did a Google/arfcom search and this exact theory didn't come up.

I just watched this movie on Netflix, "JFK The smoking gun" from 2013.

It lacked crazy LSD staged overdose, LBJ did it, CIA did it, stories.

The TL/DR version.
Oswald fired and hit JFK with a 6.5mm producing 6.8mm entry wounds and slightly larger exits. But the head shot entry was 6mm and a massive exit. How or why did the same ammo from the same rifle make different entry sizes, one entry being smaller than a 6.5mm slug. Why were the exits so different, why did two 6.5 slugs pass through and come out looking like slugs while the head shot "exploded" leaving fragments in the brain?

The theory was put together by a firearms and ballistics expert.
His finding is basically a Secret Service agent in a following car grabbed this new odd AR15 rifle from the floorboard to engage a shooter after Oswalds first shots and began to stand up in the moving car. As the car sped up the agent fell back, and accidentally fired one shot from the AR striking JFK in the head. The "cover up" wasn't to hide a military take over, but simply to hide a horrible accident.

Preview

https://youtu.be/269NiovMgrs
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 8:14:23 PM EDT
[#1]

Link Posted: 9/2/2015 8:15:16 PM EDT
[#2]
No.

Link Posted: 9/2/2015 8:15:18 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 8:15:43 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 8:15:47 PM EDT
[#5]
OP, you fail
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 8:16:13 PM EDT
[#6]
Wat
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 8:16:35 PM EDT
[#7]
The book was called Mortal Error, and it came out in1992.

Link Posted: 9/2/2015 8:17:25 PM EDT
[#8]
I sooner believe the single bullet theory...
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 8:17:41 PM EDT
[#9]
No he wasnt.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 8:18:07 PM EDT
[#10]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

View Quote

Yes, and I'm talking about the film JFK The smoking gun
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 8:18:51 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 8:18:52 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Still no.

Link Posted: 9/2/2015 8:21:55 PM EDT
[#13]
Time to refill the Rx.
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 8:24:29 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 8:32:01 PM EDT
[#15]
Woody Harrelson's father admitted he was the tramp behind the grassy knoll.  Twice convicted of murder for hire.

Eta... Convicted of the highest ranking assination since Kennedy.
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 8:34:10 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
If we're going to don a tinfoil hat, then I prefer the theory that the driver of JFKs limo fired the final head shot and that's why Jackie was trying to get out of the car.
View Quote

I still prefer the "elaborate suicide" theory.  He shot himself.
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 8:34:26 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
No he wasnt.

View Quote

Do you still got the shovel?

The world ain't what is seems, is it...

The theory is possible.  No less so than the "officially" accepted theory.  
Lots of odd things with oswald too.
And some things apparently never change - the Secret Service was out drinking and hanging out with strippers and hos until the wee hours of the morning.  Few of them were probably on their A game that morning.
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 8:35:11 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

No.

View Quote

Yes.
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 8:35:23 PM EDT
[#19]
Bullshit
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 8:35:35 PM EDT
[#20]
do you think maybe it's possible that bullet holes aren't always the exact same diameter?

you're talking a less than 5% variance between the holes. For bullets that hit a moving object from different angles.
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 8:36:48 PM EDT
[#21]

It really makes a compelling case, a lot more compelling than the village idiot in the book depository.

Link Posted: 9/2/2015 8:36:55 PM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 8:37:34 PM EDT
[#23]
Yes Marlboroman79.  Howard Donahue used simple paper, pencil, straightedges, dial caliper, common sense and knowledge of firearms to determine the truth.  A sequence of random events caused JFK's death. Donahue proved the head shot could only come from one place and that is the secret service car following directly behind.  Considering the simple angles and trajectories, anybody else trying to make the head shot would have had to shoot through the secret service car.  If Lee Harvey Oswald had not made the first shot, George W. Hickey Jr. would not have picked up the M16 to try to swing around and fire on Oswald.  NOW!  All you conspiracy theorists that are going to reply with all the smoke screen theories that were put out there to protect the secret service and Agent Hickey study Howard Donahue's articles and you will know that he was correct.  Donahue was the only marksman out of many who could accomplish what the Warren Commission said Oswald did putting 3 accurate shots downrange  in a short time with the Carcano rifle on camera for CBS's program 60 Minutes.  This feat is what gave Donahue credibility and sparked his interest in the assassination.
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 8:37:53 PM EDT
[#24]
it was a very interesting documentary, but i did find it a tad lacking.. how was this guy the only one to recognize the shot came from a SS man in the vehicle? no one else has been able to figure this out??

i will say the guy makes a great argument and the doc was a good watch, but i don't believe it...
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 8:37:56 PM EDT
[#25]
And fire can't melt steel.
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 8:39:06 PM EDT
[#26]
Not to take this thread seriously, but when was the AR first produced?  Just too lazy to search for that info considering the quality of this thread...
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 8:40:42 PM EDT
[#27]
Ive been waiting for a conspiracy thread as its been a while since the last one.  This one wont be very entertaining though.  Can somebody just ask questions and blame the jews for something?  

Oh and NO.
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 8:40:44 PM EDT
[#28]
Sure.  And the seven other people in the car, including two kennedy aides and
the four motorcycle cops next to the car just happened to miss it.

Kennedy aide Dave Powers said, “Someone a foot away from me or two feet away from me couldn’t fire a gun without me hearing it.

Link Posted: 9/2/2015 8:41:53 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
No.

View Quote

I have shot enough deer to know that second shot came from the front.   I don't care what the experts say.
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 8:41:57 PM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 8:42:16 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Yes Marlboroman79.  Howard Donahue used simple paper, pencil, straightedges, dial caliper, common sense and knowledge of firearms to determine the truth.  A sequence of random events caused JFK's death. Donahue proved the head shot could only come from one place and that is the secret service car following directly behind.  Considering the simple angles and trajectories, anybody else trying to make the head shot would have had to shoot through the secret service car.  If Lee Harvey Oswald had not made the first shot, George W. Hickey Jr. would not have picked up the M16 to try to swing around and fire on Oswald.  NOW!  All you conspiracy theorists that are going to reply with all the smoke screen theories that were put out there to protect the secret service and Agent Hickey study Howard Donahue's articles and you will know that he was correct.  Donahue was the only marksman out of many who could accomplish what the Warren Commission said Oswald did putting 3 accurate shots downrange  in a short time with the Carcano rifle on camera for CBS's program 60 Minutes.  This feat is what gave Donahue credibility and sparked his interest in the assassination.
View Quote

Awesome.

Still, no.

Link Posted: 9/2/2015 8:43:44 PM EDT
[#32]
All potus attract nut jobs.  There were tons of nuts around the motorcade including Woody Haralson's Father.  The nuts will say anything to receive money from a reporter.  Even if it was $5 in the 1960's.
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 8:45:56 PM EDT
[#33]
It was Colonel Mustard on the grassy knoll with a Swedish Mauser.

Link Posted: 9/2/2015 8:47:34 PM EDT
[#34]

Well, he was blind the whole time.
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 8:48:31 PM EDT
[#35]

Link Posted: 9/2/2015 8:48:32 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
It was Colonel Mustard on the grassy knoll with a Swedish Mauser.

View Quote

Dude! Use a spoiler alert.
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 8:49:09 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

Not to take this thread seriously, but when was the AR first produced?  Just too lazy to search for that info considering the quality of this thread...
View Quote

1959 for the military 1963 for civilians

Link Posted: 9/2/2015 8:52:26 PM EDT
[#38]
Homicides and accidental deaths do not defy the laws of physics.  JFK was killed "twice" if you think about it.  On purpose by LHO with the c-spine shot and accidentally by George Hickey Jr. with the head shot who was supposedly the only sober SS agent on that detail.  It always amazes me how throughout time, U.S. Government employees drink up their meal allowance when they are on TDY.  I would never drink on TDY because we would always have all our gear with us and I was afraid we would be deployed as the quickest to respond asset if an emergency happened.
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 8:53:10 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
View Quote

JFK holding an AR15

Secret Service Agent Hickey with AR15 right after JFK was shot.

Not saying I buy the MORTAL ERROR book, but the AR15 was around back then.....and it was in Dallas that day

Link Posted: 9/2/2015 8:53:51 PM EDT
[#40]
There were 2000 or so eye witnesses.  Someone would have noticed it.
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 8:55:57 PM EDT
[#41]
nonsense, everyone knows it was an remote controlled bullet from the future.

Link Posted: 9/2/2015 8:59:06 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
It really makes a compelling case, a lot more compelling than the village idiot in the book depository.

View Quote

An excerpt from Oswalds Marine Corps rifle  score card book

Link Posted: 9/2/2015 9:00:19 PM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

If we're going to don a tinfoil hat, then I prefer the theory that the driver of JFKs limo fired the final head shot and that's why Jackie was trying to get out of the car.
View Quote

reach for that brain baby

Link Posted: 9/2/2015 9:01:48 PM EDT
[#44]
OP, that's the most hairbrained, ridiculous theory I've ever heard. Choke yourself.
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 9:05:30 PM EDT
[#45]
conspiracy theories are a waste of time
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 9:05:34 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

I have shot enough deer to know that second shot came from the front.   I don't care what the experts say.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
No.

Yep.
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 9:05:51 PM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

View Quote
An idiot wife a rifle can do a lot of damage fron 75 yards.

Link Posted: 9/2/2015 9:05:55 PM EDT
[#48]
Marilyn Monroe from the Grassy Knoll.  She was aiming for Jackie and hit John instead.  High heel shoes are not optimal for marksmen.
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 9:07:15 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
No.

Kennedy was Catholic, not ungulate.
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 9:09:39 PM EDT
[#50]

I hate to say it, but it actually seems plausible to me.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top