Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/2/2015 2:09:27 PM EDT
I am driving through the Darlington area on Sunday and want to take my kids to the race.  I am in Florida visiting family in a rv and will be driving home on Sunday.  I called the track and they said all of their camping is full.  I am really only look to camp Sunday night but maybe Saturday.

Ebay and stubhub only had seats posted.  
Any suggestions from the Nascar crowd?
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 2:28:23 PM EDT
[#1]

What? You ain't never heard of a Walmart Campground?
Seriously, an overnight stay at a Walmart is just fine with that corp everywhere except Omaha NE.

Done it myself many many times.

Link Posted: 9/2/2015 2:30:20 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 2:38:47 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
http://www.buschleaguesports.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/cousin-eddy.png

What? You ain't never heard of a Walmart Campground?

Seriously, an overnight stay at a Walmart is just fine with that corp everywhere except Omaha NE.

Done it myself many many times.

View Quote

Yes that may be a last resort.  I don't know the area well enough to know which Walmarts off of 95 north of Florence are decent enough to camp with 4 small kids.
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 2:40:17 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Damn. All the camping is full and no one is selling any. Crazy. They must have a really small campground (compared to Texas or Talledega. )
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I am driving through the Darlington area on Sunday and want to take my kids to the race.  I am in Florida visiting family in a rv and will be driving home on Sunday.  I called the track and they said all of their camping is full.  I am really only look to camp Sunday night but maybe Saturday.

Ebay and stubhub only had seats posted.  
Any suggestions from the Nascar crowd?

Damn. All the camping is full and no one is selling any. Crazy. They must have a really small campground (compared to Texas or Talledega. )

Apparently the have infield camping and outside of track camping.  Must be a popular weekend because of labor day.
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 3:28:45 PM EDT
[#5]
Ok. So I got a phone number for a guy who lives adjacent to track.  I made a reservation over the phone.  Cash on arrival.  Hopefully they hold onto my spot for when I arrive on Sunday.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top