Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/2/2015 1:43:22 PM EDT
Costs $11.99/month compared to $7.99/month
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 1:45:42 PM EDT
[#1]
*no commercials for MOST shows. Some shows will still have commercials due to streaming rights.
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 1:46:47 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
*no commercials for MOST shows. Some shows will still have commercials due to streaming rights.
View Quote

These shows will still have commercials at the start and end:

Grey’s Anatomy, Once Upon A Time, Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., Scandal, New Girl, Grimm and How To Get Away With Murder.
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 1:47:51 PM EDT
[#3]
Almost tempting. Any way to tell which shows will still be interrupted? Let me guess... The popular ones?
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 1:53:37 PM EDT
[#4]
I dumped hulu a while ago because of the commercials.  We'll see I guess.
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 1:55:42 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Almost tempting. Any way to tell which shows will still be interrupted? Let me guess... The popular ones?
View Quote

Wouldn't surprise me.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 2:05:21 PM EDT
[#6]
OUTSTANDING!!
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 2:06:37 PM EDT
[#7]
I cancelled back in April because of commercials. I just got their email saying "thank you for canceling, you taught us a great lesson."

Problem is, I'm not giving them a second chance. Fuck Hulu and fuck the commercials I had to watch in April.
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 2:11:03 PM EDT
[#8]
Maybe next they should fix their terrible interface.  I don't know how all the systems are, but on Xbox 360 it is awful and incredibly slow compared to Netflix.
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 2:13:44 PM EDT
[#9]
Wasn't an on-demand service for current shows without commercials their original purpose?  So they started injecting commercials and want to charge a premium to eliminate them now?  WTF, mate?
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 2:42:59 PM EDT
[#10]
I get Netflix with no commercials for their price with them.  And I get Amazon instant video basically free, because I'd pay their fee just for the shipping.  The videos are just a bonus.  I tried Hulu for a month.  Didn't renew.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top