Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/2/2015 11:59:14 AM EDT
The perv Weiner Carlos Danger is one of them:

In the feud between Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton aide Huma Abedin, embattled former Rep. Anthony Weiner – Abedin's husband – is stepping into the line of fire.

In a radio show appearance Monday, Weiner called Trump's suggestion that Abedin may have shared state secrets with him both "wrong" and "outrageous."

"I think it's absurd and frankly insulting, not only to my wife, who, when she worked at the State Department, had a pretty high security clearance, a higher clearance than even some of the candidates running for president, but it also reflects very poorly on apparently what Mr. Trump thinks about government employees who have high security clearances, that they are talking about things," the New York Democrat said on “The Brian Lehrer Show.”

During a campaign event in Massachusetts Friday, Trump said it was likely that Abedin had divulged classified information to Weiner, who is now an adviser for a New Jersey public relations firm.

"Do you think there's even a 5 percent chance that she's not telling Anthony Weiner — now of a public relations firm — what the hell is coming across?" Trump said, while also slamming Weiner as a "perv" and a "sleazebag."

"Do you think there's even a little bit of a chance? I don't think so."

The Clinton campaign also responded forcefully to what it characterized as Trump's "patently false" and "bizarre" attacks.

Trump repeated bizarre attack on Huma today. Lots of married men worked at State, why is Huma the one who would pass on secrets to spouse?
View Quote

Link

Honey badger don't give a shit.

Link Posted: 9/2/2015 12:02:37 PM EDT
[#1]
Weiner is another in a long list of perverts and sexual predators in high places.
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 12:06:22 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Weiner is another in a long list of perverts and sexual predators in high places.
View Quote

Which means he'll end up as Uncle Joe Biden's running mate.  They are going to do a lot of campaigning at the middle schools....  
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 12:09:02 PM EDT
[#3]
Trump saying what Boehner and McConnell are too scared to say.
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 12:16:26 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 12:17:41 PM EDT
[#5]
Honey Badger.  That just works
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 12:19:51 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
View Quote

Meh.

You know what I think?  I think Weiner's marriage to Huma is a sham marriage to cover up Huma and Hillary's lesbian relationship - the rumors of which were getting pretty hot when Weiner and Huma had their sudden surprise marriage.

Link Posted: 9/2/2015 12:20:54 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Honey Badger.  That just works
View Quote

In a good way.
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 12:20:55 PM EDT
[#8]
Weiner, just another arrognant lying POS from the left with no shame.
Most men if caught like he was would bow out and live out the rest of their lives quietly, but not loons like him.
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 12:21:18 PM EDT
[#9]
I liken it to a court case. Once that idea is out there, you cannot stop people from thinking about it.  Of course the typical OUTRAGE from the left always comes from such upright people.
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 12:24:04 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Trump saying what Boehner and McConnell are too scared to say.
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/2/2015 12:25:56 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

In the feud between Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton aide Huma Abedin, embattled former Rep. Anthony Weiner – Abedin's husband – is stepping into the line of fire.

In a radio show appearance Monday, Weiner called Trump's suggestion that Abedin may have shared state secrets with him both "wrong" and "outrageous."

"I think it's absurd and frankly insulting, not only to my wife, who, when she worked at the State Department, had a pretty high security clearance, a higher clearance than even some of the candidates running for president, but it also reflects very poorly on apparently what Mr. Trump thinks about government employees who have high security clearances, that they are talking about things," the New York Democrat said on "The Brian Lehrer Show.”

View Quote

View Quote

Still wondering how that happens considering her & her relative's muslim brotherhood connections.

Link Posted: 9/2/2015 12:39:00 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
I sometimes tell my wife stuff from secret forums on arfcom!!!  
View Quote

Enjoy your ban.
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 1:01:40 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Still wondering how that happens considering her & her relative's muslim brotherhood connections.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

"I think it's absurd and frankly insulting, not only to my wife, who, when she worked at the State Department, had a pretty high security clearance, a higher clearance than even some of the candidates running for president, but it also reflects very poorly on apparently what Mr. Trump thinks about government employees who have high security clearances, that they are talking about things," the New York Democrat said on "The Brian Lehrer Show.”

How do you think the "Imprisoned Omar Abdul Rahman Brigades" got Ambassador Stevens' location?
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 1:12:21 PM EDT
[#14]

Weiner, who is now an adviser for a New Jersey public relations firm.
View Quote

Yea. Perv-O is who I want in charge of managing my public image.

That's /
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 1:13:46 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
View Quote

Somebody is trying to hunt over bait
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 1:16:17 PM EDT
[#16]
Weiner don’t like his wife disrespected !  That is HIS job.
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 1:16:23 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
View Quote

Secret forums!?
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 1:18:22 PM EDT
[#18]
Fuck that cock gobler
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 1:20:50 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
View Quote

Exactly as Trump said it happens.
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 1:32:24 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

That's /
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Weiner, who is now an adviser for a New Jersey public relations firm.

That's /

Isn't that fucking outlandish. Guess they're just buying whatever connections he still may have.
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 1:35:11 PM EDT
[#21]
Funny everyone forgot the lesbian stuff when the post came out last week that Hillary's health was so bad Huma was sharing her bedroom.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top