User Panel

Site Notices
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 12:21:24 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 12:22:08 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 12:23:25 AM EDT
[#3]
Honor, respect and condolences to his family.

Pray that the murderers are caught.

Link Posted: 9/2/2015 12:24:31 AM EDT
[#4]

Link Posted: 9/2/2015 12:24:55 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 12:30:44 AM EDT
[#6]
I had a dozen different responses. Ill keep my account here at arfcom.

Prayers for his family. Guy just got engaged.

Murdered on the street is terrible enough, but they are coming to your house? What are these guys gonna have to do, police like Mexico with full face masks and sanitized uniforms?
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 12:45:26 AM EDT
[#7]
For fucks sake.

Prayers for the family.
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 12:48:00 AM EDT
[#8]
Resquiat in Pacem.
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 12:57:13 AM EDT
[#9]
IBL

I used to live 15 mins away from clyde. That is in the middle of nowhere in a part of the world that is full of really great truly God fearing people. Sometimes I think it wouldn't be bad to that nearby community where people go to church on Sunday and you are constantly surrounded by people you know and will support you. RIP sir. Your watch has ended.
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 1:01:04 AM EDT
[#10]
WTF???Got a cop for a neighbor, watch his back!
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 1:09:22 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 1:12:40 AM EDT
[#12]
RIP my brother.
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 1:12:53 AM EDT
[#13]

Prayers for the family

I think cops should just walk off the job for a week and see how long the masses last until they are begging for them back. It will be like a giant purge.
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 1:13:53 AM EDT
[#14]
Prayers go out to his loved ones....
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 1:15:05 AM EDT
[#15]
RIP Officer
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 1:16:31 AM EDT
[#16]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Prayers for the family

I think cops should just walk off the job for a week and see how long the masses last until they are begging for them back. It will be like a giant purge.
View Quote

You are assuming this is related to #blacklivesmatter or other civil displeasure group.  I rather doubt it.  More likely its related to "commerce" on the I20 corridor (my pet guess) or some other case specific situation.  One where he is clean - to clarify.

In any event, I hope this is solved quickly and justice is served with impunity.
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 1:18:34 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
IBL

I used to live 15 mins away from clyde. That is in the middle of nowhere in a part of the world that is full of really great truly God fearing people. Sometimes I think it wouldn't be bad to that nearby community where people go to church on Sunday and you are constantly surrounded by people you know and will support you. RIP sir. Your watch has ended.
View Quote

I grew up in Clyde. Hard to imagine shit like this happening in Abilene.
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 6:17:02 AM EDT
[#18]

Link Posted: 9/2/2015 6:48:56 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

You are assuming this is related to #blacklivesmatter or other civil displeasure group.  I rather doubt it.  More likely its related to "commerce" on the I20 corridor (my pet guess) or some other case specific situation.  One where he is clean - to clarify.

In any event, I hope this is solved quickly and justice is served with impunity.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Prayers for the family

I admit I wondered that too.  With all the other cop killings BLM is promoting, it's not surprising when people assume it's another one of their hate-crimes. (Seriously, BLM is pretty much becoming a hate group, but I doubt this racist administration will ever admit that).

Although IIRC, since this is Texas, isn't this a Capital crime?  Regardless of whether it was BLM or any other perp.
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 7:07:09 AM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 7:24:24 AM EDT
[#21]
http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/1783761_And_another_LEO_down_.html
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top