Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/1/2015 2:11:32 PM EDT

Refugee families will be allowed asylum as is currently happening.  However, all able-bodied male family members will be required to join "Free Syrian Forces" much like the "Free French Forces" of WWII.  They will be organized and led by European Union officers.  When properly trained and equipped they will return to Syria, destroy ISIS, depose Assad, and with the help of European Union officials create a stable government.  When that is accomplished all refugees will return to Syria.  Those who refuse to serve and their families will be interred in camps for the duration and forcibly returned when the time comes to face justice in their own country.
Link Posted: 9/1/2015 2:13:29 PM EDT
[#1]
This isn't our "crisis" we shouldn't be dealing with it. If they want to live the way they want to live, let them fight.
Link Posted: 9/1/2015 2:14:38 PM EDT
[#2]
EU does not have the balls to even suggest that, let alone implement it.

They are a neutered mess, and will just get overwhelmed by the surge of "refugees"
Link Posted: 9/1/2015 2:14:48 PM EDT
[#3]
Even assuming that there are no ISIS plants among the million plus 'refugees' (which is a huge assumption), if Europe can't even feed and house these people without outbreaks of rioting and arson, how on earth are they going to conscript and arm them? eta: Giving these people food and shelter is already suicidal. Giving them guns and ammo is batshit retarded.
Link Posted: 9/1/2015 2:15:54 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
This isn't our "crisis" we shouldn't be dealing with it. If they want to live the way they want to live, let them fight.
View Quote

This.  

No more white knight.  

Link Posted: 9/1/2015 2:16:48 PM EDT
[#5]
Have you ever seen the training videos from Iraq and Afghanistan?

I'd hate to be the one leading them.

Maybe I've got the wrong impression, though.  Maybe some of the mil guys could weigh in...
Link Posted: 9/1/2015 2:17:23 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
View Quote

1. It's a European crisis as well as a Syrian problem. This is how I propose THEY handle it. I never mentioned the U.S.
2. Seems to me, the way they (the Syrians) want to live is to conquer Europe because it's easier than defeating ISIS.
Link Posted: 9/1/2015 2:18:11 PM EDT
[#7]
One thing they don't tell you on the news. . . . Occasionally when you see an unscripted picture of the boats off Italy you should notice, do they even look Syrian? Do you see many women? Children? Noooooope, they're all able bodied men from Northern Africa.

The "Syrian Crisis" is bullshit. The elites and the media use the Syrians because frankly the Syrians are educated and have a better connotation.  
Link Posted: 9/1/2015 2:19:47 PM EDT
[#8]
So how many officers do you think are going to want to lead these fuckwits into combat?  

Crusades 2.0 is far more likely.
Link Posted: 9/1/2015 2:20:04 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
1. It's a European crisis as well as a Syrian problem. This is how I propose THEY handle it. I never mentioned the U.S.

2. Seems to me, the way they (the Syrians) want to live is to conquer Europe because it's easier than defeating ISIS.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

1.It's only a European crisis because the European government much like our own are too caught up on being PC they are willfully commit cultural suicide.

2. See #1
Link Posted: 9/1/2015 2:30:16 PM EDT
[#10]
So, my good chum, you are proposing the EU openly engage in conflict against Syria?
Link Posted: 9/1/2015 2:48:51 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Refugee families will be allowed asylum as is currently happening.  However, all able-bodied male family members will be required to convert to Christianity and join "Free Syrian Forces" much like the "Free French Forces" of WWII.  They will be organized and led by European Union officers.  When properly trained and equipped they will return to Syria, destroy ISIS, depose Assad, and with the help of European Union officials create a stable government.  When that is accomplished all refugees will return to Syria.  Those who refuse to serve and their families will be interred in camps for the duration and forcibly returned when the time comes to face justice in their own country.
View Quote

kidding, sort of
Link Posted: 9/1/2015 2:55:11 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
EU does not have the balls to even suggest that, let alone implement it.

They are a neutered mess, and will just get overwhelmed by the surge of "refugees"
View Quote

a man can dream can't he?
Link Posted: 9/1/2015 3:07:08 PM EDT
[#13]
You're assuming we've figured out who the good guys and bad guys are in that swamp.  You're assuming the refugees are all good guys.

Rash assumption.
Link Posted: 9/1/2015 3:22:23 PM EDT
[#14]
An "easy" way of dealing with it...

Only allow Christians through.

Link Posted: 9/1/2015 4:34:36 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
You're assuming we've figured out who the good guys and bad guys are in that swamp.  You're assuming the refugees are all good guys.

Rash assumption.
View Quote

Swab cocks for goat PJ then you know who's been out of the village?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top