Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/1/2015 8:06:18 AM EDT
WALLKILL - A pregnant woman was arrested Monday for allegedly driving drunk in Orange County with her two kids in the car.

Officers say they also found 276 oxycodone pills and a switchblade knife in her car.

http://westchester.news12.com/news/cops-pregnant-mom-arrested-for-drugs-dui-1.10793106

Link Posted: 9/1/2015 8:11:36 AM EDT
[#1]

Link Posted: 9/1/2015 8:16:58 AM EDT
[#2]
She looks like a fun date and you don't even have to worry about getting her pregnant.
Link Posted: 9/1/2015 9:10:18 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
She looks like a fun date and you don't even have to worry about getting her pregnant.
View Quote

Taking into consideration her questionable life choices, I think I'd wear protection anyway.  
Link Posted: 9/1/2015 9:16:34 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Taking into consideration her questionable life choices, I think I'd wear protection anyway.  
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You probably ride bicycles with training wheels too. Live a little man
Link Posted: 9/1/2015 10:36:30 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I dont always fuck drunken, pregnant junkies... But when I do, I prefer to wear a Jimmy hat.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top