Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/31/2015 10:35:31 PM EDT
Young to middle aged persons are the ones coming here. Is this the "baby boom" of people who will want to retire having never paid and .gov taxes?
Link Posted: 8/31/2015 10:38:06 PM EDT
[#1]
Well, if they are truly illegal, then they can't collect social security.

I am not going to hold my breath though...
Link Posted: 8/31/2015 10:39:27 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Young to middle aged persons are the ones coming here. Is this the "baby boom" of people who will want to retire having never paid and .gov taxes?
View Quote

There are more millennials than boomers, issue is millennials have done a pretty poor job at making money I put into the system. It's hard to make a good wage at 25-30 when you fucked off until 30 in your moms basement because you didn't want to sack up and get out there.
Link Posted: 8/31/2015 10:40:09 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

View Quote

The problem is that we will have millions who are not qualified
Link Posted: 8/31/2015 10:47:36 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The thing is, illegals do for the most part pay into SS with fake numbers.  But when the time comes, they won't be able to collect.  UNLESS the law changes and illegals can collect benefits.  That is the rub.
Link Posted: 8/31/2015 11:16:32 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

There are more millennials than boomers, issue is millennials have done a pretty poor job at making money I put into the system. It's hard to make a good wage at 25-30 when you fucked off until 30 in your moms basement because you didn't want to sack up and get out there.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The Boomers raised the millennials.  The Boomers also only had about 1.8  kids instead of the 3 or 4 their parents produced.  Then they squandered their SS surplus on welfare.  Now they wish to complain because the system they created will go broke in 10 years and they will only have gotten to collect half their SS.
Link Posted: 8/31/2015 11:26:15 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Broad brush is broad.
Link Posted: 8/31/2015 11:28:56 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Broad brush is broad.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Broad brush is broad.

I'm the oldest of the millenials, its true all but a few of my friends have turned down big money jobs because they wanted low stress jobs and money isn't their motivator.
Link Posted: 8/31/2015 11:31:19 PM EDT
[#8]
Liberals will not allow them to starve or go without healthcare.  The medical industry will not allow their services to be provided without reimbursement.

If we do not send them home, taxpayers will pay for their care and retirement.  Anybody who thinks otherwise does not have a clue about how things work.
Link Posted: 8/31/2015 11:34:48 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View Quote

Unless the flow stops and the current illegal aliens have to go home, this whole country will start voting like California.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top