Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Posted: 8/31/2015 5:07:35 PM EDT
Graphic, NSFW, and all that.  

They cut away right when they start screaming then cut back after they are dead.  

Hung face down off a school swing set, doused in gas, and lit on fire.

I recommend everyone watch it.  It will be the fate of our children when they refuse to convert to Islam at the rate things are going.

SC Governor Nikki Halley was just on the news welcoming the first batch of what will be thousands of Moslem Somalis being resettled in Spartanburg SC.

http://therightscoop.com/a-new-horror-isis-releases-video-of-4-captives-being-burned-alive/
Link Posted: 8/31/2015 5:09:12 PM EDT
[#1]
Before I click on the video, I just wanna make sure there aren't any female boobies in it. If not, I'll watch.
Link Posted: 8/31/2015 5:10:48 PM EDT
[#2]
Were the victims muslims?
Link Posted: 8/31/2015 5:10:55 PM EDT
[#3]
Religion of peace huh...... Savages....
Link Posted: 8/31/2015 5:11:32 PM EDT
[#4]
Looks like they custom fabricated that rack specifically for this purpose.

That's some next level fucked up shit.

Link Posted: 8/31/2015 5:11:33 PM EDT
[#5]
I had seen some small images of that all over 4chan and wasn't sure what it was (don't click if I don't know on anonymous image boards lol, learned from exp)

Pretty messed up, but honestly I'm not sure they can top themselves. At some point it's just business as usual with them.

Savages going to savage.
Link Posted: 8/31/2015 5:11:43 PM EDT
[#6]
They have no morals, and don't fight by any rules.

Anything we do is scrutinized by the media, and anti war folks.

You can't win any war when one side is completely unleashed.
Link Posted: 8/31/2015 5:12:02 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Before I click on the video, I just wanna make sure there aren't any female boobies in it. If not, I'll watch.
View Quote

no boobies.
Link Posted: 8/31/2015 5:12:34 PM EDT
[#8]
Why do all of these video always "cut away" and not show the whole thing? It raises suspicions.
Link Posted: 8/31/2015 5:12:37 PM EDT
[#9]
But we won in Iraq
Link Posted: 8/31/2015 5:12:48 PM EDT
[#10]
Functionally crucified, I think I might welcome the fire.

Of course, all this should really tell people that you should never allow yourself to be taken alive.
Link Posted: 8/31/2015 5:13:02 PM EDT
[#11]
That type of ground is NOT safe to have a swingset. They should not have put that there, someone could get hurt on a large rock if they fall.
Link Posted: 8/31/2015 5:13:21 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
But we won in Iraq
View Quote

Link Posted: 8/31/2015 5:13:34 PM EDT
[#13]
How very medieval of them.  
Link Posted: 8/31/2015 5:14:01 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
View Quote

yes.

from the article:

"Isis has entitled the video with a line from the Koran, roughly translated as “Punish them with the same harm they have caused you”, and experts said it came in direct response to videos showing similar atrocities circulated by Iraq’s Shia fighters.

Last week, a video circulated on social media showed the Shia militia leader Abu Azrael torturing and killing a Sunni fighter, accused of Isis allegiance, by burning him alive over an open pit.

In the early stages of Isis’s new video, the four prisoners are shown as they are made to watch that footage."
Link Posted: 8/31/2015 5:14:58 PM EDT
[#15]
They just sit around and cook up new ideas to kill people?
Link Posted: 8/31/2015 5:15:22 PM EDT
[#16]
But the music was really nice....
Link Posted: 8/31/2015 5:15:33 PM EDT
[#17]
It's cool, Christians committed all sorts of atrocities during the Crusades
Link Posted: 8/31/2015 5:18:18 PM EDT
[#18]
I like the Marcus Crassus solution for ISIS - crucify them all.
Link Posted: 8/31/2015 5:18:49 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Functionally crucified, I think I might welcome the fire.

Of course, all this should really tell people that you should never allow yourself to be taken alive.
View Quote

This
Link Posted: 8/31/2015 5:19:20 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
View Quote

According to the article yes. Shia spies.

Terrible way to die.
Link Posted: 8/31/2015 5:19:54 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
View Quote

Did you do something there?
Link Posted: 8/31/2015 5:20:48 PM EDT
[#22]
Pure unadulterated evil.
Link Posted: 8/31/2015 5:21:08 PM EDT
[#23]
Their cinematography and video fx/editing are quite supreme. But why don't they just show the whole roast, why cut and leave out the middle chunk??
Link Posted: 8/31/2015 5:21:09 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
View Quote

At the end there is a woman, but she is wearing a shirt....however there is a slit down the middle of it and you can see where one boob ends and the next one begins.  It's pretty offensive.
Link Posted: 8/31/2015 5:22:38 PM EDT
[#25]
Coming to EU/USA soon,better stop worrying about offending people and defend western civilization...what is left of it anyways
Link Posted: 8/31/2015 5:23:29 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
That type of ground is NOT safe to have a swingset. They should not have put that there, someone could get hurt on a large rock if they fall.
View Quote

I am sure they are filing workers comp claims as we speak.
Link Posted: 8/31/2015 5:23:41 PM EDT
[#27]

Fuck ISIS , they cannot die soon enough .
Link Posted: 8/31/2015 5:24:47 PM EDT
[#28]
I think it's savage, what they do.  I would be lying if I said watching ISIS torture other muslims kept me up at night though.  

Seeing what they've done to Christians, for no other reason than they were Christian, makes me upset.  And seeing pictures of what they do to children makes me question their humanity.

I wonder what it would take for the world, especially those in that region, to rise up and actually seek to destroy ISIS.  I'm not talking about anything similar to what we did post-911.  I'm talking a no rules campaign to annihilate them.  

It's like the world cannot deal with the reality of what ISIS confronts it with, so it simply turns its head, and looks away.  I am guilty of this myself, and it bothers me.  I choose to stay home and raise my children, but I think about the pictures I've seen, and the stories I've read often.
Link Posted: 8/31/2015 5:25:23 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

At the end there is a woman, but she is wearing a shirt....however there is a slit down the middle of it and you can see where one boob ends and the next one begins.  It's pretty offensive.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Better than seeing the one "continuous boob".
Link Posted: 8/31/2015 5:26:11 PM EDT
[#30]
These guys and the North Koreans must have a contest going
Link Posted: 8/31/2015 5:26:42 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
View Quote

Imagine if they watch a copy of Caligula.
Link Posted: 8/31/2015 5:27:31 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
View Quote

Yep.  They already did a cage burn alive and a det cord explode this is really just riding on someone else's idea.
Link Posted: 8/31/2015 5:27:51 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
I think it's savage, what they do.  I would be lying if I said watching ISIS torture other muslims kept me up at night though.  

Seeing what they've done to Christians, for no other reason than they were Christian, makes me upset.  And seeing pictures of what they do to children makes me question their humanity.

I wonder what it would take for the world, especially those in that region, to rise up and actually seek to destroy ISIS.  I'm not talking about anything similar to what we did post-911.  I'm talking a no rules campaign to annihilate them.  

It's like the world cannot deal with the reality of what ISIS confronts it with, so it simply turns its head, and looks away.  I am guilty of this myself, and it bothers me.  I choose to stay home and raise my children, but I think about the pictures I've seen, and the stories I've read often.
View Quote

I agree. What's the greater disservice - to leave behind the family you are supposed to protect and maybe not come home, or never leave in the first place and "allow" these things to continue? My answer might be different if I were in a different place in my life.
Link Posted: 8/31/2015 5:29:54 PM EDT
[#34]
Not going to watch it.  I've seen enough to know how evil they are.
Link Posted: 8/31/2015 5:30:14 PM EDT
[#35]
The Christian Knights of Malta knew how to deal with this back in 1565.

This is before the Western World became sheep
Link Posted: 8/31/2015 5:32:36 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Graphic, NSFW, and all that.  

They cut away right when they start screaming then cut back after they are dead.  

Hung face down off a school swing set, doused in gas, and lit on fire.

I recommend everyone watch it.  It will be the fate of our children when they refuse to convert to Islam at the rate things are going.

SC Governor Nikki Halley was just on the news welcoming the first batch of what will be thousands of Moslem Somalis being resettled in Spartanburg SC.

https://heavyeditorial.files.wordpress.com/2015/08/screen-shot-2015-08-31-at-8-49-01-am.jpg?quality=65&strip=all&strip=all

http://therightscoop.com/a-new-horror-isis-releases-video-of-4-captives-being-burned-alive/
View Quote

1) Fucking savages. All these ISIS pieces of shit need to be rounded up and exterminated like rats.

2) The overwhelming majority of Muslims aren't of the ISIS variety. Worrying about a couple thousand Muslims immigrating here is kind of ridiculous.
Link Posted: 8/31/2015 5:32:52 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

I agree. What's the greater disservice - to leave behind the family you are supposed to protect and maybe not come home, or never leave in the first place and "allow" these things to continue? My answer might be different if I were in a different place in my life.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Kill all of those fucking worthless pieces of shit!
Link Posted: 8/31/2015 5:33:10 PM EDT
[#38]

Link Posted: 8/31/2015 5:36:23 PM EDT
[#39]
Time to bring back napalm.

Petroleum is cheap now.

Link Posted: 8/31/2015 5:36:39 PM EDT
[#40]
Am I nuts or does that "swing set" look nowhere near the actual flame in the pic?

Look at their shadows - if the fire was directly under them you wouldn't see a shadow.

I'm no conspiracy nut, it just seemed like the line of fire is parallel to the prisoners and about 10 feet away at least.

ETA: watched the video. It's legit.
Link Posted: 8/31/2015 5:38:50 PM EDT
[#41]
The det cord beheadings struck me as being more creative.
Link Posted: 8/31/2015 5:38:56 PM EDT
[#42]
<Please read the CoC>
Link Posted: 8/31/2015 5:39:58 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Their cinematography and video fx/editing are quite supreme. But why don't they just show the whole roast, why cut and leave out the middle chunk??
View Quote

They aren't savages you know.   Only savages would film the entire torture/execution.
Link Posted: 8/31/2015 5:40:05 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
These guys and the North Koreans must have a contest going
View Quote

These guys make N Koreans look like a Caribbean vacation.
Link Posted: 8/31/2015 5:42:48 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View Quote

there is no Jean de Valette to lead them,
Link Posted: 8/31/2015 5:43:20 PM EDT
[#46]
Pretty much nothing COC to say about that.
Link Posted: 8/31/2015 5:44:42 PM EDT
[#47]
Coming to a city in America near you soon!

I cannot believe this shit. Also where do they get these editing skills? Almost looks like a bluescreen behind them..
Link Posted: 8/31/2015 5:46:53 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

A historian, I see.
Link Posted: 8/31/2015 5:46:53 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
It's cool, Christians committed all sorts of atrocities during the Crusades
View Quote

And then there is that monster that owns Chic Filet.

Seriously, we just need to be more tolerant and supportive of this beautiful culture.
Link Posted: 8/31/2015 5:50:06 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Time to bring back napalm.

Petroleum is cheap now.

View Quote

Lol
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top