Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Posted: 8/31/2015 1:11:24 PM EDT
I was sitting on the couch watching tv last night and my fiancee got home and said she needed to talk to me about something. So naturally I started going over all the things I've done wrong in my head in a wild panic. She tells me it's her tutor she wants to talk about. Thank god! She then goes on tell me that he has been acting "odd" and he kinda sorta asked her out. She shows me some texts where he says he can't wait to see her and how he enjoys spending time with her. Last night I guess he asked if she wanted to go grab a drink with him after their session. (she said no way you know I'm getting married soon.

I trust her completely and knew she had a dude tutor this whole time. I've never seen or met the guy but I've known about him. She asked me what I want her to do about it and hell, idk. I don't wanna be that guy that demands she never sees him again but I also kinda worry about some little college fucker trying to make a move.

So do I shit on his head and assert maximum dominance? Let it go and trust her (where I'm leaning)? Or what? In for GD lulz and "wisdom".
Link Posted: 8/31/2015 1:12:52 PM EDT
[#1]
I have no opinion until I see a pic of the GF
Link Posted: 8/31/2015 1:13:13 PM EDT
[#2]
Sounds like she's the one that needs to take care of the problem...not you.   His advances should bother her as much as they bother you.....if they don't, you have bigger problems on your hands.

Link Posted: 8/31/2015 1:13:43 PM EDT
[#3]
Well shit.

This should be fun Seejay.
Link Posted: 8/31/2015 1:13:54 PM EDT
[#4]
Let it go.

She should be allowed to spend ample amounts of time with another male, that is trying to convince her he is a better choice than you.

If she can't recognize the problem and the correct solution and you can't either, I am not sure either of you will make good decisions. If you permit temptation to continually occur, do not be surprised when one acts upon it.
Link Posted: 8/31/2015 1:13:58 PM EDT
[#5]
Has she told him she's already in a relationship? If she has a he is continuing to be disrepectful I think asking her to find a new tutor is not out of the question..... if she will not find a new one, shit on tutors head to establish dominance.

ETA: if she doesn't feel uncomfortable enough to make the change on her own, you should start thinking about her decision making skills.
Link Posted: 8/31/2015 1:13:59 PM EDT
[#6]
Personally

I would let my wife handle it and make sure he knows his limits.  It would be up to her if she wants to continue with him or not. This is an option because I trust her.  

If she talked to him, and his actions continued, I would talk to him.  Then he would find a new client
Link Posted: 8/31/2015 1:14:06 PM EDT
[#7]
Sign up for tutoring with him and then do nothing but clean your shotgun the whole time. That will teach him.
Link Posted: 8/31/2015 1:14:26 PM EDT
[#8]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

View Quote

She's hot, he's posted before
Link Posted: 8/31/2015 1:14:50 PM EDT
[#9]
Is the tutor also female?
Link Posted: 8/31/2015 1:14:58 PM EDT
[#10]
It's not harmless anymore. She needs to find another tutor since this one has overstepped the obvious boundaries. Find another!
Link Posted: 8/31/2015 1:15:01 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Sounds like she's the one that needs to take care of the problem...not you.   His advances should bother her as much as they bother you.....if they don't, you have bigger problems on your hands.

View Quote

THIS RIGHT HERE...

If she just accepts the advances and does not stop the behavior, it's her fault as well. Been there recently. I put an end to that and got it right out in the open and it made sense to her...
Link Posted: 8/31/2015 1:15:29 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
View Quote

This is the only way to see if I also have a crush on her.
Link Posted: 8/31/2015 1:15:56 PM EDT
[#13]
She has to deal with it
Link Posted: 8/31/2015 1:16:12 PM EDT
[#14]
You're going to need to mark your territory before her next tutoring session.  May I suggest a pearl necklace?
Link Posted: 8/31/2015 1:16:13 PM EDT
[#15]
She wasn't sure how to handle it, so she came to you. That's an excellent sign.. She trusts you enough to tell you what is going on.

You picked a good one
Link Posted: 8/31/2015 1:16:29 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View Quote

Her mentioning it to OP would seems to satisfy this.  I agree with your post though
Link Posted: 8/31/2015 1:16:38 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
View Quote

She's much better looking than Seejay
Link Posted: 8/31/2015 1:16:52 PM EDT
[#18]
Why don't the three of you go out for drinks?
Link Posted: 8/31/2015 1:16:54 PM EDT
[#19]
depends on what hes tutoring her for.... we need details...  

english?     math?  pole dancing?
Link Posted: 8/31/2015 1:17:00 PM EDT
[#20]
Did you even pee on his leg yet?
Link Posted: 8/31/2015 1:17:06 PM EDT
[#21]
Dude I told her to invite you, she said you'd kill the mood.
Link Posted: 8/31/2015 1:17:07 PM EDT
[#22]
She asked you what you wanted, you won't be the "guy that demands she never sees him again"...she wants you to tell her to tell him to get lost.
Link Posted: 8/31/2015 1:17:07 PM EDT
[#23]
Go with her next time and call him on it.
Link Posted: 8/31/2015 1:17:51 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Sign up for tutoring with him and then do nothing but clean your shotgun the whole time. That will teach him.
View Quote

Link Posted: 8/31/2015 1:18:09 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
View Quote

Winning
Link Posted: 8/31/2015 1:18:11 PM EDT
[#26]
Keep some paper plates handy.
Link Posted: 8/31/2015 1:18:39 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Has she told him she's already in a relationship? If she has a he is continuing to be disrepectful I think asking her to find a new tutor is not out of the question..... if she will not find a new one, shit on tutors head to establish dominance.

ETA: if she doesn't feel uncomfortable enough to make the change on her own, you should start thinking about her decision making skills.
View Quote

Yeah she told. In texts and in person. Like I said, I trust her %100 percent and she has plenty of dude friends she hangs out with. He's not being aggressive or Anything yet.
Link Posted: 8/31/2015 1:18:44 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

View Quote
^^^This right here.

Link Posted: 8/31/2015 1:18:45 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

pretty much my thoughts
Link Posted: 8/31/2015 1:19:10 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
She wasn't sure how to handle it, so she came to you. That's an excellent sign.. She trusts you enough to tell you what is going on.

You picked a good one
View Quote

This.
Link Posted: 8/31/2015 1:19:16 PM EDT
[#31]
In no uncertain terms she should bust his bubble and insist he proceed on a professional and adult level

No friendsies either.
Link Posted: 8/31/2015 1:19:19 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
I was sitting on the couch watching tv last night and my fiancee got home and said she needed to talk to me about something. So naturally I started going over all the things I've done wrong in my head in a wild panic. She tells me it's her tutor she wants to talk about. Thank god! She then goes on tell me that he has been acting "odd" and he kinda sorta asked her out. She shows me some texts where he says he can't wait to see her and how he enjoys spending time with her. Last night I guess he asked if she wanted to go grab a drink with him after their session. (she said no way you know I'm getting married soon.

I trust her completely and knew she had a dude tutor this whole time. I've never seen or met the guy but I've known about him. She asked me what I want her to do about it and hell, idk. I don't wanna be that guy that demands she never sees him again but I also kinda worry about some little college fucker trying to make a move.

So do I shit on his head and assert maximum dominance? Let it go and trust her (where I'm leaning)? Or what? In for GD lulz and "wisdom".
View Quote

If your fiance is attractive you will always be dealing with these sort of situations.

You need to let her handle it. Any "advice" you offer which comes off as a request or demand will just come off wrong.

Just my .02
Link Posted: 8/31/2015 1:19:47 PM EDT
[#33]
Let her go out with her tutor.  Maybe he'll teach her a few things that she can put to good use on your honeymoon.  
Link Posted: 8/31/2015 1:19:55 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Go with her next time and call him on it.
View Quote

This, film and post video of his reaction here.
Link Posted: 8/31/2015 1:20:10 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Let it go.

She should be allowed to spend ample amounts of time with another male, that is trying to convince her he is a better choice than you.

If she can't recognize the problem and the correct solution and you can't either, I am not sure either of you will make good decisions. If you permit temptation to continually occur, do not be surprised when one acts upon it.
View Quote

This sums it up.
Link Posted: 8/31/2015 1:20:22 PM EDT
[#36]
set the date up then you fo instead
Link Posted: 8/31/2015 1:20:40 PM EDT
[#37]
In for the after devil's threesome report
Link Posted: 8/31/2015 1:20:57 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Go with her next time and call him on itsit in the corner not saying a word giving him a wolf stare during the whole session.
View Quote

Link Posted: 8/31/2015 1:21:12 PM EDT
[#39]
She should accept his offer to go out.  She brings you along.  Women tend to do those things to crush a guy.  
Link Posted: 8/31/2015 1:21:49 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Her mentioning it to OP would seems to satisfy this.  I agree with your post though
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah I saw texts wher she shut him down. And it does/did bother her so she told me.
Link Posted: 8/31/2015 1:22:21 PM EDT
[#41]
I'm gonna need pics of gf for research purposes.

It's the only way.
Link Posted: 8/31/2015 1:24:49 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Let her go out with her tutor.  Maybe he'll teach her a few things that she can put to good use on your honeymoon.  
View Quote

I found the tutor...... Seejay!

Link Posted: 8/31/2015 1:24:59 PM EDT
[#43]
I'd suggest she finds another tutor as her situation is going to undermine her work as the tutor is clearly being distracted by her and not offering her the most value for her time.

OP don't be beta, don't let some Alpha walk all over you.  It's a bad thing to do nothing.  It's also bad to over-react.
Link Posted: 8/31/2015 1:25:31 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Dude I told her to invite you, she said you'd kill the mood.
View Quote

Well played.
Link Posted: 8/31/2015 1:25:54 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
It's not harmless anymore. She needs to find another tutor since this one has overstepped the obvious boundaries. Find another!
View Quote

This. If he cannot contain his emotions and focus on his task (tutoring) then what is the quality of the help he is supposed to be providing her?
Link Posted: 8/31/2015 1:26:16 PM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 8/31/2015 1:26:33 PM EDT
[#47]
Clearly the only answer is to rub yourself all over the fiancee and piss on her in order to get your scent on her.
Then send her off to the tutor so he will smell you on her and realize she is spoken for.
If he does not back off than you battle.

Oh and if the fiancee does not seek out another tutor after this you need to eject and quickly.
Link Posted: 8/31/2015 1:26:51 PM EDT
[#48]
Or give him my address and tell the guy to come in my back gate at night saying she'll meet him there
Link Posted: 8/31/2015 1:26:54 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
depends on what hes tutoring her for.... we need details...  

english?     math?  pole dancing?
View Quote

Organic chemistry.

Link Posted: 8/31/2015 1:27:23 PM EDT
[#50]
Her telling you was a way of her finding out what way to deal with this that would appease you. Tell her how you feel, and let her do it. It is laying a good foundation for the future.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top