Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/30/2015 8:07:01 PM EDT
Has anyone heard why Spencer Massey was fired from Don Schumacher? He was one of the top fuel drivers, all they say is he broke team procedures and won't correct it?
Link Posted: 8/30/2015 8:11:19 PM EDT
[#1]
Good grief, he managed to get run from DSR again?
Link Posted: 8/30/2015 8:30:53 PM EDT
[#2]
Because "The Shoe" don't take no shit.
Link Posted: 8/30/2015 8:36:52 PM EDT
[#3]
Racism.

Isn't that the default reason these days?

Link Posted: 8/30/2015 8:39:23 PM EDT
[#4]
Cut just before the biggest event in the season, I will be there in person next week.
Link Posted: 8/30/2015 8:53:27 PM EDT
[#5]
The first time was for boozing it up at the awards ceremony, so my guess is he has an alcohol problem.  Whatever reason he is a dumb shit for blowing that ride.
Link Posted: 8/31/2015 9:01:14 AM EDT
[#6]
Damn, right before the US Nationals.
Link Posted: 8/31/2015 9:26:48 AM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Racism.
View Quote

It's actually a possibility. The last time DSR fired him people alleged he made some racist comments about Antron Brown during his little drunken tirade when he was throwing plastic beer bottles around the banquet.

If I had to guess, I would say this is about Massey not wanting to go to more anger management treatment, and DSR saying go or get fired. Maybe he went on another tirade, time will tell.

Link Posted: 8/31/2015 12:08:26 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

It's actually a possibility. The last time DSR fired him people alleged he made some racist comments about Antron Brown during his little drunken tirade when he was throwing plastic beer bottles around the banquet.

If I had to guess, I would say this is about Massey not wanting to go to more anger management treatment, and DSR saying go or get fired. Maybe he went on another tirade, time will tell.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Racism.

The rumor just out is that he was drunk & disorderly at the Brownsburg, In.. fan fest?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top