Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 8/30/2015 3:16:22 PM EDT
This guy is making it his legacy to destroy the second amendment in the name of his dead daughter. I have a child and I don't want to even think about outliving him but I don't think I would somehow think that my emotions trump everyone else's God given right to defend themselves and keep a corrupt government in check.

Between the way this guy speaks, his drive and as much fucking airtime as the media is giving him I don't think they could have found a better salesman to appeal to the feels crowd. Now we have parents of Sandy Hook victims writing open letters to the Parker family. Mr. Parker has said Allison speaks to him, looking down on him, driving him and told him it's his legacy to push for "common sense gun legislation." I got a bad feeling this time around.
Link Posted: 8/30/2015 3:36:27 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 8/30/2015 3:38:56 PM EDT
[#2]
He'll fail. Just like the rest who have tried.
Link Posted: 8/30/2015 3:40:03 PM EDT
[#3]
Done hearing about him.

He can die too.
Link Posted: 8/30/2015 3:40:52 PM EDT
[#4]
You owe it to your child to do everything in your power to defeat this guy and pass on the legacy of freedom that was passed on to you by generations past. Now is not the time to have "bad feelings," sit on your ass, or chew your fingernails. Now is the time to stand up and continue to educate people on the meaning of the 2A and freedom.
Link Posted: 8/30/2015 3:41:47 PM EDT
[#5]
Fuck him. I had 0 cares for his daughter the moment he opened his whore mouth declaring his crusade to take my rights away.
Link Posted: 8/30/2015 3:42:08 PM EDT
[#6]
In for the ignorant grammar and broken English trashing.
Link Posted: 8/30/2015 3:43:22 PM EDT
[#7]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Fuck him. I had 0 cares for his daughter the moment he opened his whore mouth declaring his crusade to take my rights away.
View Quote
+1, shit happens

Link Posted: 8/30/2015 3:44:28 PM EDT
[#8]
RIP Allison

Fuck her father
Link Posted: 8/30/2015 3:44:32 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

This guy is making it his legacy to destroy the second amendment in the name of his dead daughter. I have a child and I don't want to even think about outliving him but I don't think I would somehow think that my emotions trump everyone else's God given right to defend themselves and keep a corrupt government in check.

Between the way this guy speaks, his drive and as much fucking airtime as the media is giving him I don't think they could have found a better salesman to appeal to the feels crowd. Now we have parents of Sandy Hook victims writing open letters to the Parker family. Mr. Parker has said Allison speaks to him, looking down on him, driving him and told him it's his legacy to push for "common sense gun legislation." I got a bad feeling this time around.
View Quote

Of course she is.

I'm sure she used those exact same words as well.  

Link Posted: 8/30/2015 3:44:43 PM EDT
[#10]
DUPE
Link Posted: 8/30/2015 3:44:52 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Interestingly enough, netstorm just posted a thread about Mr. Parker's professional acting experience
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Interestingly enough, netstorm just posted a thread about Mr. Parker's professional acting experience

Yet when you bring shit like this up, GD will call you a Tin-Foiler. Alot of coincides not just lately, but every time they want to make a power grab.
Link Posted: 8/30/2015 3:46:03 PM EDT
[#12]
Fuck him.
Link Posted: 8/30/2015 3:50:21 PM EDT
[#13]
Sandy Hook really hit home for me because I had a little one that age.  If a class full of dead kids didn't change anything, why would 2 grown adults?
Link Posted: 8/30/2015 3:51:33 PM EDT
[#14]
Somebody has to replace Jim Brady as a victim.
Link Posted: 8/30/2015 3:53:51 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Somebody has to replace Jim Brady as a victim.
View Quote

This all day.
Link Posted: 8/30/2015 3:55:41 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Sandy Hook really hit home for me because I had a little one that age.  If a class full of dead kids didn't change anything, why would 2 grown adults?
View Quote
This

Link Posted: 8/30/2015 4:06:55 PM EDT
[#17]
The husband of the woman being interviewed by his daughter, and who was also shot, stated that the killer would have used a knife or machete and that the guns are not at fault.

I doubt that we will be hearing much more from him being interviewed in the future.

Mr. Parker however, will have an open mike at his disposal.
Link Posted: 8/30/2015 4:08:57 PM EDT
[#18]
This is getting stranger and stranger.

This Daniel Wulz guy had text messages, and a ton of pictures with Allison. Is this her real boyfriend?

*edit looks like an ex boyfriend. It's pretty creepy how he's exploiting their old relationship to get attention. Seems many people around her are doing that.

Link Posted: 8/30/2015 4:12:25 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Yet when you bring shit like this up, GD will call you a Tin-Foiler. Alot of coincides not just lately, but every time they want to make a power grab.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ans awaaayyyy we go!
Link Posted: 8/30/2015 4:15:54 PM EDT
[#20]
If he is hearing dead people talk to him someone should get him a psych eval and have him barred from owing weapons
Link Posted: 8/30/2015 4:16:49 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

This Daniel Wulz guy had text messages, and a ton of pictures with Allison. Is this her real boyfriend?

https://www.facebook.com/denimdan1023/photos?pnref=lhc

*edit looks like an ex boyfriend. It's pretty creepy how he's exploiting their old relationship to get attention. Seems many people around her are doing that.

View Quote

It appears so, from over a year ago (i.e., prior to the ginger), your point being?
Link Posted: 8/30/2015 4:17:17 PM EDT
[#22]
I bet if this father was instead blaming the media for the anti-white racial hate that was spoon fed to this black racist killer, the race filtered "news" that was being spun to give the killer a "racial victim" mentality daily. The media would be running from him.
Fact is, this anti-white racist killer all but said he was pushed over the edge by news events (race-based filtered "news") even calling Parker's daughter "a white racist" (though they had never even met). Her skin color was the only reason he killed her.

This same controlled media now parading him around like a circus act would not give him the time of day if he was telling the real truth. In fact they would suppress him.

But since he pushes their narrative the media whores (journalists) are falling over themselves to "report" his thoughts as "news".
Fact is had this black racist killer not used a gun, had he chose to run this racially targeted white TV crew over with his car or decided to use a machete because of his media inspired white hate Parker's daughter would still be dead.
That's something this fuck stick fails to realize.

Link Posted: 8/30/2015 4:21:06 PM EDT
[#23]
He does know that murder is against the law....right?!?
Another law is going to stop a murderer from murdering? I think not, sir.
Link Posted: 8/30/2015 4:22:27 PM EDT
[#24]
I am sorry she was the target of another human and hope she rests in peace but, her hypocrite father gave no fucks about the topic prior to her death by another human.
Link Posted: 8/30/2015 4:25:25 PM EDT
[#25]
Camp town ladies sing this song doo dah doo da
Link Posted: 8/30/2015 5:15:12 PM EDT
[#26]
I was just thinking to myself just now, GD nnneeeeeddddddssss another retarded thread about the dead reporters dads gay liberal politics and bang, here it is.

Thanks OP.
Link Posted: 8/30/2015 5:15:37 PM EDT
[#27]

I wonder if he hates blacks and gays as much as guns and will work to have them banned too??

The guy just seems too well rehearsed, almost like he was ready for this.

Sorry about his daughter but damn trying strip me of my Rights.

Link Posted: 8/30/2015 5:22:16 PM EDT
[#28]
Sorry for his ass imploding in public.

Look

All these folks who lost a child to a Gun, never speak out a word until they lose their child.  Typical Liberal philosophy.  They don't give a fuck until it hits them personally.

Sorry, but no fucks given.  He knew the stakes, cry, get over it and move on.
Link Posted: 8/30/2015 5:24:35 PM EDT
[#29]
What happened to his daughter was tragic, but stupidity will not help matters
Link Posted: 8/30/2015 5:31:41 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View Quote

He wants to destroy the 2nd Amendment for everyone but him.  He wants to buy a gun for himself.

Fuck that guy.

Link Posted: 8/30/2015 5:35:44 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Of course she is.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Of course she is.

So he hears voices?
IIRC the bible says not to speak to the dead since you don't really know who you are talking to.
Link Posted: 8/30/2015 5:40:06 PM EDT
[#32]
Its a horrible shame that he lost his daughter.  We all get that, but once again.....blaming the gun, and not the pos pulling the trigger.
Link Posted: 8/30/2015 5:45:25 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

View Quote
Looks like the profile is not available at this time

Link Posted: 8/30/2015 5:46:55 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

He wants to destroy the 2nd Amendment for everyone but him.  He wants to buy a gun for himself.

Fuck that guy.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Fuck that guy.

Yep.
Link Posted: 8/30/2015 5:51:03 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Done hearing about him.

He can die too.
View Quote

I get you don't agree with his views but jesus christ, that's a little much man.
Link Posted: 8/30/2015 5:52:58 PM EDT
[#36]
I have nothing nice to say about the guy.
Link Posted: 8/30/2015 6:02:07 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View Quote

At least that dude was a Marine, not like the souless ginger she was last with.

Link Posted: 8/30/2015 6:04:22 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Ans awaaayyyy we go!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ans awaaayyyy we go!

Well, it is a proven, scientific fact that fire can't melt steel and there's no air on he moon to make he flag flutter.
Link Posted: 8/30/2015 6:05:02 PM EDT
[#39]
As soon as Caitlyn dates a man, or Trump goes third party, or whatever, the media will have a new story to fawn over and this guy will be forgotten and consumed by his own anger.

RIP to his daughter.
Link Posted: 8/30/2015 6:05:35 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Fuck him.
View Quote

Link Posted: 8/30/2015 6:10:17 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Done hearing about him.

He can die too.
View Quote

This.
Link Posted: 8/30/2015 6:11:30 PM EDT
[#42]
Dear Mr. Parker,

I send my condolences during your time of sorrow.  You lost something irreplaceable at the hands of a troubled individual.  

No words can replace the grief you must be feeling right now.  During you recent interviews and your calling for stricter gun control,

I say this........FUCK OFF.  

My deepest sympathies,

The_Jethro

Link Posted: 8/30/2015 6:12:55 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
View Quote

Yup, I had two that age at that time. This guy is pissing in the wind.
Link Posted: 8/30/2015 6:12:58 PM EDT
[#44]
I myself am really starting to be done with this Fool O'yammering.
We get it, Your daughter was the only child that ever died at the hands of a loon with a gun.
Go back to your acting classes and learn more.
Link Posted: 8/30/2015 6:23:37 PM EDT
[#45]
Is he getting more airtime here or on CNN?
Link Posted: 8/30/2015 6:25:05 PM EDT
[#46]
He mentioned in an interview that he never has owned a gun.

He ran for office as a democrat.

He mentioned in an interview that he just might have to go buy a gun to protect himself from the people pissed off at him due to his intention to get their guns banned.

I'm sorry for his daughter's loss of life.  But he can go fuck himself.  He is from Texas????
Link Posted: 8/30/2015 6:41:23 PM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/1782263_Father_of_slain_reporter_Alison_Parker_calls_for_gun_control.html

I'm not one that is going to call you a tin-foiler.  I knew something was up.

Link Posted: 8/30/2015 6:59:28 PM EDT
[#48]
Maybe daddys little apple didn't fall far from the tree, considering he and her boyfriend didn't waste a moment to attention whore it up for the gun control agenda.  My sadness for her death, initially, is growing into a feeling of indifference, simply because, given her surroundings, there's probably a fairly good chance she was an anti gun liberal.

I'll keep feeling sad for the cameraman though. If his family is dancing in his blood to further a political cause I haven't heard of it.
Link Posted: 8/30/2015 7:04:38 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
He'll fail. Just like the rest who have tried.
View Quote

Link Posted: 8/31/2015 4:43:26 PM EDT
[#50]
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top