BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 8/30/2015 10:36:29 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Females are victims, even when they are the ''perp,'' it's really only because they were victimized themselves, and therefor, deserve different treatment and not just punishment.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Are all these female teachers not mentally maturing beyond grade school or something? Are they 40 year old women with tween girl brains? I can't really wrap my head around the psychology here.

I think we're well beyond the point of anecdotes and have crossed into data territory now. Someone should be studying this shit, building profiles and giving school administrators some warning signs to look for in their staff.

Females are victims, even when they are the ''perp,'' it's really only because they were victimized themselves, and therefor, deserve different treatment and not just punishment.

A feminist has arrived.

Or maybe that was sarcasm.
Link Posted: 8/30/2015 10:39:21 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Are all these female teachers not mentally maturing beyond grade school or something? Are they 40 year old women with tween girl brains? I can't really wrap my head around the psychology here.

I think we're well beyond the point of anecdotes and have crossed into data territory now. Someone should be studying this shit, building profiles and giving school administrators some warning signs to look for in their staff.
View Quote

Liberalism IS a mental disorder.

We toss it out there as a punch line, but it really is true.
Link Posted: 8/30/2015 10:41:36 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 8/30/2015 1:28:53 PM EDT
[#4]
Shit is getting really damned strange in this country.  My wife told me about a girl who talked her boyfriend into suicide so she could become some kind of social media victimhero.  
Link Posted: 8/30/2015 1:31:46 PM EDT
[#5]
Yuck-a-doo

F'n child molester.
Link Posted: 8/30/2015 1:41:15 PM EDT
[#6]
5th grader? Damn women.
Link Posted: 8/30/2015 1:47:12 PM EDT
[#7]
Guilty
Link Posted: 8/30/2015 1:49:56 PM EDT
[#8]
11 is too young, I'm voting Guilty.
Although at 11 I would have been all over that as many times as she would let me!
Link Posted: 8/30/2015 1:54:41 PM EDT
[#9]
I'm going with guilty on this one.
Link Posted: 8/30/2015 2:39:34 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 8/30/2015 2:43:46 PM EDT
[#11]
Okay, so she is a good solid Alaskan 7; but in the 7th grade I would have thought I had died and gone to heaven if she would rub her boobs on me and played with my dick.
Link Posted: 9/1/2015 7:40:18 AM EDT
[#12]
I'd say this stuff happens way more than anyone realizes.

I went to a private Christian school and one male teacher was fired while I was there for fucking a 16 year old girl because, frankly, she was hot and she relentlessly pursued him.  After the story came out, she tried to play the victim to save face with her parents.  The teacher was charged with statutory rape and, apparently, not much came of it because he didn't do any jail time and he is now a cop.

I later found out that 2 of the football coaches and a baseball coach were all fired for the same thing... fucking horny high school chicks.  In all of the cases, the girls pursued the men.

I suspect that in most cases of a male teacher with a female, the girl does the chasing and in the cases of female teacher with a male student, it's the same thing.  We poor dudes just can't catch a break.  I'm sure there are a few predatory shitbag men out there who deliberately try to fuck their students but I'd say they're few and far between.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top