Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/24/2001 8:07:05 PM EDT
That's right, this is a pre-2015 ban GASOLINE automobile!  Not only that, but it's an original FORD!  Model is "Pinto".  It's in great shape, and comes with 10 gallons of gasoline.  First $86,000 takes it home!

*This "pre-ban" vehicle cannot be operated in the lower 48 states.

**You better conserve the 10 gallons of fuel, you may never find anymore.

***If you are caught operating this vehicle on public roadways you can be fined up to $2mil. and imprissoned for a maximum of 50 years.
Link Posted: 4/24/2001 8:10:07 PM EDT
[#1]
The can have my 93 Taurus when they pry the steering wheel out of my cold dead hands.
Link Posted: 4/24/2001 10:39:51 PM EDT
[#2]
I have got a PRE 94 AW ban EVIL gas hog pickup for sale! It has the super evil 8 foot box, with no cap! Looks tough! As soon as you take the wheel of this machine, you INSTANTLY become a ruthless baby killer.

Price $125,000.00
100,000.00 w/out box.

I'll even throw in the newest ANTI Sarah Brady bumper sticker, at no cost! a 2.95 value, all yours!

-Jared
Link Posted: 4/24/2001 11:11:16 PM EDT
[#3]
Are gas powered engines really illegal after 2015? It wouldn't surprise me, seems I heard something about this awhile ago, but couldn't tell if it was satire or not.
Link Posted: 4/25/2001 10:53:56 AM EDT
[#4]
Personally, I wouldn't mind switching to alcohol-powered engines. That way, we wouldn't have to bend over and spread our cheeks every time OPEC wants to f*ck us in the ass. It's also a renewable source, unlike fossil fuels. But this whole electric car idea is stupid (having seen the monstrosity that is an electric Ford F-150.)
Link Posted: 4/25/2001 1:40:04 PM EDT
[#5]
Alcohol as fuel is a joke.  For commercial scale corn production, you need nitrogen fertilizer.  To make that you need ammonia.  To make that, you need electricity.  Electricity comes from fossil fuel.  You also need hydrogen, which comes from oil.

ADM likes alcohol, nobody else.
Link Posted: 4/25/2001 2:29:14 PM EDT
[#6]
That's right folks! Here it is! The one you have been waiting for.  A pre-ban, gas powered Geo Metro.  You can have it for the un-heard of price of only $200,000.  That's right, act now.  At this price it won't last long.

mattjedi[x]
Link Posted: 4/25/2001 2:42:37 PM EDT
[#7]

Darn it I've said it before - but I'll say it
again - Nuclear Power is the only way to go !
[:D]
Just pop some coffee grinds and egg shells
into Mr. Fusion and haul Butt [;)]

Stuck in Traffic ? No Prob -just hit the
Auto Destruct button [}:D]
Link Posted: 4/25/2001 7:22:48 PM EDT
[#8]
Do ya'll take PayPal?
Link Posted: 4/25/2001 9:58:22 PM EDT
[#9]
anybody wanna buy a Yugo that runs off of pig doodie ?  [BD]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top