Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/24/2001 6:45:42 PM EDT
I seems to me that this could be the only full auto that owning would make any sence unless your a collector of soets or just have lots of money to spend on toys. what are they seling for right now just courios is all. ill be the first to admit ive never experienced full auto just wonderin 275 rnd drum + rabbits i may need to try that someday
Link Posted: 4/24/2001 7:28:25 PM EDT
[#1]
There was an American 180 at the shoot last Saturday in Virginia.  It was freakin' cool!!  

Alas, I have no idea how much they cost.. most of the stuff I was drooling over at the shoot I'd have to sell a horse or two to buy.  Or find me a sugar daddy... ::evil grin::
Link Posted: 4/24/2001 7:41:52 PM EDT
[#2]
About 8000 on gunsamerica
[url]http://www.gunsamerica.com/fast.cgi?guncat=1256[/url]
Link Posted: 4/24/2001 9:33:31 PM EDT
[#3]
do your self a favor and pic up a copy of Small Arms Review and look at some of  the adds in tehre i think onwe company had one for 6k
Link Posted: 4/24/2001 9:55:59 PM EDT
[#4]
5 o 6k for a transferable, add more for extras, such as other stocks extra drums (plastic and metal) and suppressor. yes they are a trip to shoot, but they run extremely fast.
Link Posted: 4/24/2001 10:10:18 PM EDT
[#5]
thanks for all the replies damn mise well just buy an M16 i didnt think they would be that much
Link Posted: 4/25/2001 4:07:58 AM EDT
[#6]
I saw the post on gunsamerica for $7K. That is too high. The price has been between 5.5k and 6.5K. Actually a few weeks back someone was selling one in a case with an extra barrel and drum for a really low price, about 5k.
Link Posted: 4/25/2001 4:30:17 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 4/27/2001 4:58:13 PM EDT
[#8]
Here is one, but look quick as I don't know how long the post will last.

http://subguns.biggerhammer.net/nfaad.cgi?read=47731
Link Posted: 4/27/2001 8:36:41 PM EDT
[#9]
I have one - runs great and is one of the most fun machineguns I own.  Going rate lately is about $5k-6k for just a gun and one drum & winder.

I have to disagree about them being cheap to shoot though.  The problem is volume.  You don't just shoot one drum...you shoot several.  A 275rd drum lasts about 10 sec.   So with only two drums, you're burning up more than $10 in ammo in less than a minute.  I've never taken mine out and shot less than 1500rds.  About $30-40 in ammo is gone within a few minutes.  They are tremendous fun though, and if you keep them tuned up, they're pretty damned reliable until about 1500-2000rds without cleaning.  There were some good vids of guys shooting 180's at www.gulfcoastarmory.com but I don't know if they are still there or not.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top