Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/24/2001 5:09:12 PM EDT
O.K. guys I got the new design finished today!  Unfortunately the modem in my computer decided that it was'nt going to work anymore, and I won't be able to post the picture until tomarrow sometime (I've hi-jacked my Dad's for this post).  I think you're gonna like it though.
Link Posted: 4/24/2001 6:08:50 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 4/24/2001 6:13:57 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 4/24/2001 6:19:31 PM EDT
[#3]
Im doen for one too.Will be great as we can know who another ar15.comer is at the local ranges.
Link Posted: 4/24/2001 9:22:49 PM EDT
[#4]
If we got rid of that Skull and Crossbones idea, then I think I'm good for the shirt no matter how else it has been fashioned.

Jewbroni~
Link Posted: 4/25/2001 10:20:44 AM EDT
[#5]
I think I'm in for a shirt as well...  Skull and Crossbones don't sound to pleasing, considering the only time I wear my gun shirts is when I go to the gun range...  WITH MY CHURCH GROUP!!!
Link Posted: 4/25/2001 10:40:16 AM EDT
[#6]
Irvine, which churh is that???
Link Posted: 4/25/2001 11:29:25 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Irvine, which churh is that???
View Quote

The Church of the "KICK ASS"
Link Posted: 4/25/2001 1:12:50 PM EDT
[#8]
hahahaha... somehow I knew someone would ask.  Actually, the funny thing is that I run the church group!  Little lesson to everyone...  church is a great place to meet fellow shooters... unless of course, you are Methodist, or another religion which slams guns.

Anyways, it's Pacific Church of Irvine...  And if you drop by, I run the sound almost every week.  
Link Posted: 4/26/2001 2:43:08 PM EDT
[#9]
Finally got my computer back however it was'nt just the modem, bad RAM chips etc, etc.  Anyway I lost a bunch of stuff and will have to download some software again.  I do still have the design onboard and will post it ASAP.
Link Posted: 4/26/2001 2:46:18 PM EDT
[#10]
Must have shirt.  MUST HAVE SHIRT!
Link Posted: 4/26/2001 2:59:06 PM EDT
[#11]
[img]http://wsphotofews.excite.com/029/e6/9T/5j/2x32305.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 4/26/2001 3:00:38 PM EDT
[#12]
Well, By God!  Got it the first shot!  Very pleased with my non-computeing a$$ right now![:D]
Link Posted: 4/26/2001 3:01:59 PM EDT
[#13]
Love the design! Where do I sign up??
Link Posted: 4/26/2001 3:12:37 PM EDT
[#14]
Well, in the spirit of "There's no such thing as a stupid question...", could you give me a tech. description of that AR?  

And yeah, where do I sign up?
Link Posted: 4/26/2001 3:12:59 PM EDT
[#15]
A left handers dream AR.

LOL

Looks great, but Make it a righty again.
Link Posted: 4/26/2001 4:02:02 PM EDT
[#16]
I guess people who actually KNOW what an AR15 look like, will just have to assume that they're looking at a mirror image of one, or think it's some kind of canadian C-7 (since I've heard they had wierd left-hand type guns).

Overall, great design.  I'm ordering from Ms. Embroidery first, but you'll get my next one [;)]

Jewbroni~
Link Posted: 4/26/2001 5:29:30 PM EDT
[#17]
I seemed to miss what the deal is with the shirt. Who is actually selling it and how? What do I need to do to sign up?  And finally let me add I love the design, makes nice wallpaper too!  
Link Posted: 4/26/2001 5:39:46 PM EDT
[#18]
I've already thought of the "lefty" problem, but if I reverse it, it will cover up the .com, and if I switch the .com it looks funny, trust me.  The rifle is actually a post-ban M4 from the Bushmaster site, with the front sight and barrel taken from Delmarksman's pre-ban, yes it was a pain to make it match up, but you guys wanted pre so there you have it.  I also, tried to add a "Team" somewhere, but everywhere I put it, it looked retarded.  Not only that, but my wife pointed out that people may get confused and try to type in www.teamar15.com so in the end I opted for KISS.
Link Posted: 4/26/2001 5:55:23 PM EDT
[#19]
I love it, great design.
Where do I order a pair???

PS. I dont care the design is lefty.
Link Posted: 4/26/2001 6:02:45 PM EDT
[#20]
Counterstrike, Carlosg, these have'nt been printed yet, my first design was a little too evil for the general populace so I had to tone her down a little.  I'll try to get the ball rolling on this and have a price by early next week.
Link Posted: 4/26/2001 6:12:44 PM EDT
[#21]
CIB
Sorry, but I'll be the first to say...  I liked the first design better.  A few of my thoughts.

Too much stuff together.  IMHO, this design isn't KISS.

Face it, you will never get everyone here who wants a T-shirt to agree on a desgin.   Since you were the first person to bring up a T-shirt, you should make a design you like and run with it.   You first started talking about a shirt which has AR15.com on it.   You talked about it being similar with Nascar Shirts.  Well, those have stuff everywhere.  Sleeves, front, back etc.  Then someone brought up the TEAM, 2nd Amendment.  etc etc.

Lastly,  I don't like the improper AR.  Anyone who knows what AR's look like will see the rifle is wrong.  Unless you stand infront of a mirror...  

anyway, my .223 cents
Link Posted: 4/26/2001 6:31:41 PM EDT
[#22]
I have no problem with a typical AR with the standard stock and stuff. Like the other post says KISS.

Just my 2 cents if anyone cares.
Link Posted: 4/26/2001 6:53:18 PM EDT
[#23]
Guys you only have so much room to work with on a T-shirt, secondly everything has to work togather the computer does'nt know that the M4 is a lefty it simply made a mirror image, if I reverse it it looks weird, I know it looks kinda strange now.  Also, in my original idea I wanted long sleeve's with ar15.com on them, now I still don't mind this, but the price is gonna skyrocket, you guys gonna pay $40 for a shirt?  I wanted these to be cheap enough that all of the members could get one if they wanted.  I realize not everyone has alot of cash to spare.
Link Posted: 4/26/2001 7:00:09 PM EDT
[#24]
A colored t-shirt with the present design will do just fine. The more opinions you get the nore complicated it all will get. Keep it simple just go with what you have. We all will be happy of having one.
Link Posted: 4/27/2001 4:28:21 AM EDT
[#25]
btt
Link Posted: 4/27/2001 5:02:28 AM EDT
[#26]
I still think you should design what you want...  Post a pic and price.  Get $ before you get the shirts made.   Print them up and send them out.

There is no way we will come up with a design everyone will love.  So since it was your idea (this time)  you create the shirt and we will see how we go from there.

Link Posted: 4/27/2001 6:13:13 AM EDT
[#27]
CIB -

[size=6] PERFECT !!!!!!![/size=6]

I'll take two.
Link Posted: 4/27/2001 7:02:40 AM EDT
[#28]
Looks awesome...
Link Posted: 4/27/2001 1:11:35 PM EDT
[#29]
I think it's just fine.  If this is what 'most' folks wanted, get a price and get orders. We'll see how many you can sell.  If you designed something that most folks didn't care for, THEN you wouldn't sell many.  

Basically, you did market research, and designed the shirt to please the existing market. Smart business.
Link Posted: 4/27/2001 1:23:49 PM EDT
[#30]
I like it, pulse it is a lot more P.C. that the first one. Email me a price and when you think they will be made.
Link Posted: 4/27/2001 1:29:05 PM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 4/27/2001 1:38:46 PM EDT
[#32]
Now put in the LEGP version  & everthing will be right in the world.[:D]
Link Posted: 4/27/2001 1:50:01 PM EDT
[#33]
I think it has become too PC, I like the "in your face" look the best.  Don't get me wrong, I like the shirt, but now it is like everyone elses.  IE. www.standandfight.com  Many others have shirts that look like this.  I would like to have one a little more dramatic.
Link Posted: 5/27/2001 5:09:54 PM EDT
[#34]
Cool, it is a Bushy. My MO was mailed on Friday, (2) three extra fatty. My shooting buddies will be so jealous.  
Link Posted: 5/27/2001 6:06:06 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
I've already thought of the "lefty" problem, but if I reverse it, it will cover up the .com, and if I switch the .com it looks funny, trust me.  The rifle is actually a post-ban M4 from the Bushmaster site, with the front sight and barrel taken from Delmarksman's pre-ban, yes it was a pain to make it match up, but you guys wanted pre so there you have it.  
View Quote

WOO HOO Good job.
My order and payment are in.

There's also a logo on the front too, yes?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top