Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/24/2001 2:21:12 PM EDT
I know USA mags a crap, but has anyone tried the 15 or 20 round ones for the ruger p95? Are the 20 round one flush fit?

PS: Fu*K Bill Clinton
Link Posted: 4/24/2001 2:29:19 PM EDT
[#1]
I have a few 15 rd. usa mags. They work just as well as the factory mags. They fit flush but you might need to round off the edges yourself.
www.cdnninvestments.com has them for $10. I also have a western metal 30rd, it is ok, the feed lips bend kind of easily but it still works fine  
Link Posted: 4/24/2001 2:33:11 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanx for the quick responce. They also have stainless mags, any advantage other then not rusting as fast?
Link Posted: 4/24/2001 2:40:28 PM EDT
[#3]
not really, just depends on your preference. I have a blued slide so stainless mags would look pretty stupid, since they would be the only shiny thing on the gun. I would'nt pay any more for them than the blued, but again it is just your preference. Try a 30rd. mag, they stick out pretty far but they are lots of fun at the range.  

By the way I think the 20's stick out a little also
Link Posted: 4/24/2001 5:22:34 PM EDT
[#4]
This has nothing to do with mags but I got an e-mail from fobus holster today and they will have a holster made for the p95 toward the end of the year. [sniper]
Link Posted: 4/24/2001 5:46:55 PM EDT
[#5]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top