Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 7/22/2015 8:47:04 PM EDT
Matthew 25: 31-46

The Sheep and the Goats

When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory: And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats: And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left.

Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world: For I was an hungred, and ye gave me meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me in: Naked, and ye clothed me: I was sick, and ye visited me: I was in prison, and ye came unto me. Then shall the righteous answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, and fed thee? or thirsty, and gave thee drink? When saw we thee a stranger, and took thee in? or naked, and clothed thee? Or when saw we thee sick, or in prison, and came unto thee? And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me.

Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels: For I was an hungred, and ye gave me no meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me no drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me not in: naked, and ye clothed me not: sick, and in prison, and ye visited me not. Then shall they also answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, or athirst, or a stranger, or naked, or sick, or in prison, and did not minister unto thee? Then shall he answer them, saying, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye did it not to one of the least of these, ye did it not to me. And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal.
Link Posted: 7/22/2015 8:51:45 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 7/22/2015 8:56:56 PM EDT
[#2]
The twins of Mammon quarrelled. Their warring plunged the world into a new darkness, and the beast abhorred the darkness. So it began to move swiftly, and grew more powerful, and went forth and multiplied. And the beasts brought fire and light to the darkness.

from The Book of Mozilla, 15:1
Link Posted: 7/22/2015 8:58:35 PM EDT
[#3]
Good post Brother.
Link Posted: 7/22/2015 9:08:39 PM EDT
[#4]

Philippians 4:8  New American Standard Bible (NASB)

8 Finally, brethren, whatever is true, whatever is honorable, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is of good repute, if there is any excellence and if anything worthy of praise, dwell on these things.

Quite frankly, most things that most people think about probably don't pass the "4:8 test" the majority of the time and this statement is just as true for me as it is for other people.

Link Posted: 7/22/2015 9:19:11 PM EDT
[#5]
John 11:35

He was a real man

Link Posted: 7/22/2015 9:46:15 PM EDT
[#6]
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten son, and who soever believes in Him shall not perish, but have everlasting life.
John 3:16
Link Posted: 7/22/2015 9:47:06 PM EDT
[#7]
Proverbs 24:6 For by wise counsel thou shall wage thy war, and in multitude of counsel there is safety.
Link Posted: 7/22/2015 9:54:37 PM EDT
[#8]
John 11: 35

Jesus wept.
Link Posted: 7/22/2015 9:54:42 PM EDT
[#9]
Luke 22:36

Then said he unto them, But now, he that hath a purse, let him take it, and likewise his scrip: and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one.

Psalms 18:39

For thou hast girded me with strength unto the battle: thou hast subdued under me those that rose up against me.
Link Posted: 7/22/2015 9:56:01 PM EDT
[#10]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
John 11: 35

Jesus wept.
View Quote

And here we go.
Link Posted: 7/22/2015 10:05:43 PM EDT
[#11]
Psalm 23.
Link Posted: 7/22/2015 10:14:14 PM EDT
[#12]
great thread keep it going
Link Posted: 7/23/2015 9:05:17 PM EDT
[#13]
Psalm 86

1 Bow down thine ear, O Lord, hear me: for I am poor and needy.

2 Preserve my soul; for I am holy: O thou my God, save thy servant that trusteth in thee.

3 Be merciful unto me, O Lord: for I cry unto thee daily.

4 Rejoice the soul of thy servant: for unto thee, O Lord, do I lift up my soul.

5 For thou, Lord, art good, and ready to forgive; and plenteous in mercy unto all them that call upon thee.

6 Give ear, O Lord, unto my prayer; and attend to the voice of my supplications.

7 In the day of my trouble I will call upon thee: for thou wilt answer me.

8 Among the gods there is none like unto thee, O Lord; neither are there any works like unto thy works.

9 All nations whom thou hast made shall come and worship before thee, O Lord; and shall glorify thy name.

10 For thou art great, and doest wondrous things: thou art God alone.

11 Teach me thy way, O Lord; I will walk in thy truth: unite my heart to fear thy name.

12 I will praise thee, O Lord my God, with all my heart: and I will glorify thy name for evermore.

13 For great is thy mercy toward me: and thou hast delivered my soul from the lowest hell.

14 O God, the proud are risen against me, and the assemblies of violent men have sought after my soul; and have not set thee before them.

15 But thou, O Lord, art a God full of compassion, and gracious, long suffering, and plenteous in mercy and truth.

16 O turn unto me, and have mercy upon me; give thy strength unto thy servant, and save the son of thine handmaid.

17 Shew me a token for good; that they which hate me may see it, and be ashamed: because thou, Lord, hast holpen me, and comforted me.
Link Posted: 7/23/2015 9:15:15 PM EDT
[#14]
Matthew 16New International Version (NIV)

The Demand for a Sign
16 The Pharisees and Sadducees came to Jesus and tested him by asking him to show them a sign from heaven.

2 He replied, “When evening comes, you say, ‘It will be fair weather, for the sky is red,’ 3 and in the morning, ‘Today it will be stormy, for the sky is red and overcast.’ You know how to interpret the appearance of the sky, but you cannot interpret the signs of the times.[a] 4 A wicked and adulterous generation looks for a sign, but none will be given it except the sign of Jonah.” Jesus then left them and went away.

The Yeast of the Pharisees and Sadducees
5 When they went across the lake, the disciples forgot to take bread. 6 “Be careful,” Jesus said to them. “Be on your guard against the yeast of the Pharisees and Sadducees.”

7 They discussed this among themselves and said, “It is because we didn’t bring any bread.”

8 Aware of their discussion, Jesus asked, “You of little faith, why are you talking among yourselves about having no bread? 9 Do you still not understand? Don’t you remember the five loaves for the five thousand, and how many basketfuls you gathered? 10 Or the seven loaves for the four thousand, and how many basketfuls you gathered? 11 How is it you don’t understand that I was not talking to you about bread? But be on your guard against the yeast of the Pharisees and Sadducees.” 12 Then they understood that he was not telling them to guard against the yeast used in bread, but against the teaching of the Pharisees and Sadducees.]
Link Posted: 7/23/2015 9:15:49 PM EDT
[#15]
Armaments 4:16-20

Then did he raise on high the Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch, saying,

"Bless this, O Lord, that with it thou mayst blow thine enemies to tiny bits, in thy mercy."

And the people did rejoice and did feast upon the lambs and toads

and tree-sloths and fruit-bats and orangutans and breakfast cereals ...

Now did the Lord say, "First thou pullest the Holy Pin. Then thou must count to three.

Three shall be the number of the counting and the number of the counting shall be three.

Four shalt thou not count, neither shalt thou count two, excepting that thou then proceedeth to three.

Five is right out. Once the number three, being the number of the counting, be reached,

then lobbest thou the Holy Hand Grenade in the direction of thine foe, who,

being naughty in my sight, shall snuff it."
Link Posted: 7/23/2015 9:19:36 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Armaments 4:16-20

Then did he raise on high the Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch, saying,
"Bless this, O Lord, that with it thou mayst blow thine enemies to tiny bits, in thy mercy."
And the people did rejoice and did feast upon the lambs and toads
and tree-sloths and fruit-bats and orangutans and breakfast cereals ...
Now did the Lord say, "First thou pullest the Holy Pin. Then thou must count to three.
Three shall be the number of the counting and the number of the counting shall be three.
Four shalt thou not count, neither shalt thou count two, excepting that thou then proceedeth to three.
Five is right out. Once the number three, being the number of the counting, be reached,
then lobbest thou the Holy Hand Grenade in the direction of thine foe, who,
being naughty in my sight, shall snuff it."
View Quote

Outstanding!
Link Posted: 7/24/2015 4:19:56 PM EDT
[#17]
Isaiah 55: 6-9

Seek the Lord while He may be found,
Call upon Him while He is near.
Let the wicked forsake his way,
And the unrighteous man his thoughts;
Let him return to the Lord,
And He will have mercy on him;
And to our God,
For He will abundantly pardon.
“For My thoughts are not your thoughts,
Nor are your ways My ways,” says the Lord.
“For as the heavens are higher than the earth,
So are My ways higher than your ways,
And My thoughts than your thoughts.
Link Posted: 7/24/2015 6:04:55 PM EDT
[#18]

My favorite.

Genesis 1-3

1In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.

2And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.

3And God said, Let there be light: and there was light.
Link Posted: 7/24/2015 6:10:57 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 7/24/2015 6:22:43 PM EDT
[#20]
Deuteronomy 28:31:
"thine ass shall be violently taken away from before thy face, and shall not be restored to thee"
Link Posted: 7/24/2015 6:30:30 PM EDT
[#21]
Revelation 22:21 - The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you all. Amen.
Link Posted: 7/24/2015 6:37:02 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
My favorite.

Genesis 1-3

1In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.

2And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.
3And God said, Let there be light: and there was light.
View Quote

Well played, Sir!
Link Posted: 7/24/2015 7:06:26 PM EDT
[#23]
Acts 2:

16 No, this is what was spoken by the prophet Joel: 17 " 'In the last days, God says, I will pour out my Spirit on all people. Your sons and daughters will prophesy, your young men will see visions, your old men will dream dreams. 18 Even on my servants, both men and women, I will pour out my Spirit in those days, and they will prophesy. 19 I will show wonders in the heaven above and signs on the earth below, blood and fire and billows of smoke. 20 The sun will be turned to darkness and the moon to blood before the coming of the great and glorious day of the Lord. 21 And everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved.' 22 "Men of Israel, listen to this: Jesus of Nazareth was a man accredited by God to you by miracles, wonders and signs, which God did among you through him, as you yourselves know. 23 This man was handed over to you by God's set purpose and foreknowledge; and you, with the help of wicked men, put him to death by nailing him to the cross. 24 But God raised him from the dead, freeing him from the agony of death, because it was impossible for death to keep its hold on him.
Link Posted: 7/24/2015 7:21:41 PM EDT
[#24]
Matthew 28:18-20

And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth.

Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:

Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world. Amen
Link Posted: 7/24/2015 8:47:34 PM EDT
[#25]
2 Timothy 1:7
For God did not give us a spirit of fear, but of power, love, and discipline.  

One of my favorites.
Link Posted: 7/24/2015 9:15:19 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
2 Timothy 1:7
For God did not give us a spirit of fear, but of power, love, and discipline.  

One of my favorites.
View Quote

"I have no time for those that possess Fear."
Link Posted: 7/24/2015 9:16:07 PM EDT
[#27]
Ezekiel 37
1 The hand of the Lord came upon me and brought me out in the Spirit of the Lord, and set me down in the midst of the valley; and it was full of bones.
2 Then He caused me to pass by them all around, and behold, there were very many in the open valley; and indeed they were very dry.
3 And He said to me, "Son of man, can these bones live?" So I answered, "O Lord God, You know."
4 Again He said to me, "Prophesy to these bones, and say to them, 'O dry bones, hear the word of the Lord!
5 'Thus says the Lord God to these bones: "Surely I will cause breath to enter into you, and you shall live.
6 "I will put sinews on you and bring flesh upon you, cover you with skin and put breath in you; and you shall live. Then you shall know that I am the Lord." ' "
7 So I prophesied as I was commanded; and as I prophesied, there was a noise, and suddenly a rattling; and the bones came together, bone to bone.
8 Indeed, as I looked, the sinews and the flesh came upon them, and the skin covered them over; but there was no breath in them.
9 Also He said to me, "Prophesy to the breath, prophesy, son of man, and say to the breath, 'Thus says the Lord God: "Come from the four winds, O breath, and breathe on these slain, that they may live." ' "
10 So I prophesied as He commanded me, and breath came into them, and they lived, and stood upon their feet, an exceedingly great army.
11 Then He said to me, "Son of man, these bones are the whole house of Israel. They indeed say, 'Our bones are dry, our hope is lost, and we ourselves are cut off!'
12 "Therefore prophesy and say to them, 'Thus says the Lord God: "Behold, O My people, I will open your graves and cause you to come up from your graves, and bring you into the land of Israel.
13 "Then you shall know that I am the Lord, when I have opened your graves, O My people, and brought you up from your graves.
14 "I will put My Spirit in you, and you shall live, and I will place you in your own land. Then you shall know that I, the Lord, have spoken it and performed it," says the Lord.' "
15 Again the word of the Lord came to me, saying,
16 "As for you, son of man, take a stick for yourself and write on it: 'For Judah and for the children of Israel, his companions.' Then take another stick and write on it, 'For Joseph, the stick of Ephraim, and for all the house of Israel, his companions.'
17 "Then join them one to another for yourself into one stick, and they will become one in your hand.
18 "And when the children of your people speak to you, saying, 'Will you not show us what you mean by these?'-
19 "say to them, 'Thus says the Lord God: "Surely I will take the stick of Joseph, which is in the hand of Ephraim, and the tribes of Israel, his companions; and I will join them with it, with the stick of Judah, and make them one stick, and they will be one in My hand." '
20 "And the sticks on which you write will be in your hand before their eyes.
21 "Then say to them, 'Thus says the Lord God: "Surely I will take the children of Israel from among the nations, wherever they have gone, and will gather them from every side and bring them into their own land;
22 "and I will make them one nation in the land, on the mountains of Israel; and one king shall be king over them all; they shall no longer be two nations, nor shall they ever be divided into two kingdoms again.
23 "They shall not defile themselves anymore with their idols, nor with their detestable things, nor with any of their transgressions; but I will deliver them from all their dwelling places in which they have sinned, and will cleanse them. Then they shall be My people, and I will be their God.
24 "David My servant shall be king over them, and they shall all have one shepherd; they shall also walk in My judgments and observe My statutes, and do them.
25 "Then they shall dwell in the land that I have given to Jacob My servant, where your fathers dwelt; and they shall dwell there, they, their children, and their children's children, forever; and My servant David shall be their prince forever.
26 "Moreover I will make a covenant of peace with them, and it shall be an everlasting covenant with them; I will establish them and multiply them, and I will set My sanctuary in their midst forevermore.
27 "My tabernacle also shall be with them; indeed I will be their God, and they shall be My people.
28 "The nations also will know that I, the Lord, sanctify Israel, when My sanctuary is in their midst forevermore

TLDR:

Link Posted: 7/27/2015 8:14:48 PM EDT
[#28]
1611 King James Bible

Mark 11:23-25

23 For verely I say vnto you, that whosoeuer shall say vnto this mountaine, Bee thou remoued, and bee thou cast into the sea, and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall beleeue that those things which hee saith, shall come to passe: he shal haue whatsoeuer he saith.

24 Therfore I say vnto you, What things soeuer ye desire when ye pray, beleeue that ye receiue them, and ye shall haue them.

25 And when ye stand, praying, forgiue, if ye haue ought against any: that your Father also which is in heauen, may forgiue you your trespasses.

26 But if you doe not forgiue, neither will your Father which is in heauen, forgiue your trespasses.
Link Posted: 7/29/2015 9:26:22 PM EDT
[#29]
The Unbelief of the Jews
John 10:22-42

Then came the Feast of Dedication at Jerusalem. It was winter, and Jesus was in the temple area walking in Solomon's Colonnade. The Jews gathered around him, saying, "How long will you keep us in suspense? If you are the Christ, tell us plainly." Jesus answered, "I did tell you, but you do not believe. The miracles I do in my Father's name speak for me, but you do not believe because you are not my sheep. My sheep listen to my voice; I know them, and they follow me. I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; no one can snatch them out of my hand. My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all; no one can snatch them out of my Father's hand.  I and the Father are one."

Again the Jews picked up stones to stone him, but Jesus said to them, "I have shown you many great miracles from the Father. For which of these do you stone me?"  "We are not stoning you for any of these," replied the Jews, "but for blasphemy, because you, a mere man, claim to be God." Jesus answered them, "Is it not written in your Law, 'I have said you are gods' ? If he called them 'gods,' to whom the word of God came--and the Scripture cannot be broken--  what about the one whom the Father set apart as his very own and sent into the world? Why then do you accuse me of blasphemy because I said, 'I am God's Son'?  Do not believe me unless I do what my Father does. But if I do it, even though you do not believe me, believe the miracles, that you may know and understand that the Father is in me, and I in the Father."  Again they tried to seize him, but he escaped their grasp.

Then Jesus went back across the Jordan to the place where John had been baptizing in the early days. Here he stayed and many people came to him. They said, "Though John never performed a miraculous sign, all that John said about this man was true."  And in that place many believed in Jesus.
Link Posted: 7/29/2015 10:13:55 PM EDT
[#30]
It's in my sig line.
Link Posted: 7/29/2015 10:21:06 PM EDT
[#31]
1Ti 1:15 This is a faithful saying, and worthy of all acceptation, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners; of whom I am chief.
Link Posted: 7/29/2015 10:28:21 PM EDT
[#32]
Genesis 9:3

Everything that lives and moves about will be food for you
Link Posted: 7/29/2015 11:39:28 PM EDT
[#33]
Revelations 22:

18 For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book:
19 And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.
20 He which testifieth these things saith, Surely I come quickly. Amen. Even so, come, Lord Jesus.
21 The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you all. Amen.

I wonder if the Youtube Doomsday Losers ever bothered to read those last 4 lines.
Link Posted: 7/29/2015 11:50:06 PM EDT
[#34]
I saw thrones on which were seated those who had been given authority to judge. And I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded because of their testimony about Jesus and because of the word of God. They had not worshiped the beast or its image and had not received its mark on their foreheads or their hands. They came to life and reigned with Christ a thousand years.
Link Posted: 7/29/2015 11:55:50 PM EDT
[#35]
Count it all joy, my brothers, when you meet trials of various kinds, for you know that the testing of your faith produces steadfastness. And let steadfastness have its full effect, that you may be perfect and complete, lacking in nothing.

If any of you lacks wisdom, let him ask God, who gives generously to all without reproach, and it will be given him. But let him ask in faith, with no doubting, for the one who doubts is like a wave of the sea that is driven and tossed by the wind. For that person must not suppose that he will receive anything from the Lord; he is a double-minded man, unstable in all his ways.

(James 1:2-8 ESV)

Link Posted: 7/29/2015 11:58:29 PM EDT
[#36]
Romans 1:16-17

16 For I am not ashamed of the gospel, because it is the power of God that brings salvation to everyone who believes: first to the Jew, then to the Gentile. 17 For in the gospel the righteousness of God is revealed—a righteousness that is by faith from first to last,[e] just as it is written: “The righteous will live by faith.”[f]
Link Posted: 7/30/2015 12:01:42 AM EDT
[#37]
John 15:14

"You are my friends if you do what I command you."
Link Posted: 8/4/2015 9:36:50 PM EDT
[#38]
Romans 14:11-12

For it is written, As I live, saith the Lord, every knee shall bow to me, and every tongue shall confess to God.

So then every one of us shall give account of himself to God.
Link Posted: 8/4/2015 9:45:07 PM EDT
[#39]
Psalm 139

1 You have searched me, Lord,
   and you know me.
2 You know when I sit and when I rise;
   you perceive my thoughts from afar.
3 You discern my going out and my lying down;
   you are familiar with all my ways.
4 Before a word is on my tongue
   you, Lord, know it completely.
5 You hem me in behind and before,
   and you lay your hand upon me.
6 Such knowledge is too wonderful for me,
   too lofty for me to attain.
7 Where can I go from your Spirit?
   Where can I flee from your presence?
8 If I go up to the heavens, you are there;
   if I make my bed in the depths, you are there.
9 If I rise on the wings of the dawn,
   if I settle on the far side of the sea,
10 even there your hand will guide me,
   your right hand will hold me fast.
11 If I say, “Surely the darkness will hide me
   and the light become night around me,”
12 even the darkness will not be dark to you;
   the night will shine like the day,
   for darkness is as light to you.
13 For you created my inmost being;
   you knit me together in my mother’s womb.
14 I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made;
   your works are wonderful,
   I know that full well.
15 My frame was not hidden from you
   when I was made in the secret place,
   when I was woven together in the depths of the earth.
16 Your eyes saw my unformed body;
   all the days ordained for me were written in your book
   before one of them came to be.
17 How precious to me are your thoughts,[a] God!
   How vast is the sum of them!
18 Were I to count them,
   they would outnumber the grains of sand—
   when I awake, I am still with you.
19 If only you, God, would slay the wicked!
   Away from me, you who are bloodthirsty!
20 They speak of you with evil intent;
   your adversaries misuse your name.
21 Do I not hate those who hate you, Lord,
   and abhor those who are in rebellion against you?
22 I have nothing but hatred for them;
   I count them my enemies.
23 Search me, God, and know my heart;
   test me and know my anxious thoughts.
24 See if there is any offensive way in me,
   and lead me in the way everlasting.
Link Posted: 8/4/2015 10:02:43 PM EDT
[#40]
"There shall in that time be rumors of things going astray, and there shall be a great confusion as to where things really are, and nobody will really know where lieth those little things with the sort of raffia-work base, that has an attachment. At that time, a friend shall lose his friend's hammer, and the young shall not know where lieth the things possessed by their fathers that their fathers put there only just the night before, about eight o'clock."

Just goofing, good to see folks proud of their faith.
Link Posted: 8/7/2015 9:08:40 PM EDT
[#41]
Verses from Matthew, Chapter 10

Words of Christ in red.

Fearing God Alone

Fear them not therefore: for there is nothing covered, that shall not be revealed; and hid, that shall not be known. What I tell you in darkness, that speak ye in light: and what ye hear in the ear, that preach ye upon the housetops. And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell. Are not two sparrows sold for a farthing? and one of them shall not fall on the ground without your Father. But the very hairs of your head are all numbered. Fear ye not therefore, ye are of more value than many sparrows.

Confessing Christ

Whosoever therefore shall confess me before men, him will I confess also before my Father which is in heaven. But whosoever shall deny me before men, him will I also deny before my Father which is in heaven.

The Sword of the Gospel

Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword. For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law. And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

Take up Your Cross

He that loveth father or mother more than me is not worthy of me: and he that loveth son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me. And he that taketh not his cross, and followeth after me, is not worthy of me. He that findeth his life shall lose it: and he that loseth his life for my sake shall find it.

Link Posted: 8/7/2015 9:27:40 PM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 8/7/2015 9:57:12 PM EDT
[#43]
Isaiah 53:

3 He is despised and rejected of men; a man of sorrows, and acquainted with grief: and we hid as it were our faces from him; he was despised , and we esteemed him not.
4 Surely he hath borne our griefs, and carried our sorrows: yet we did esteem him stricken , smitten of God, and afflicted .
5 But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed .
Link Posted: 8/7/2015 10:04:15 PM EDT
[#44]
Psalm 119:9          

How shall a young man cleanse his way? By taking heed thereto according to Thy word.

Link Posted: 8/7/2015 10:06:57 PM EDT
[#45]
Joshua 24:15

But if serving the LORD seems undesirable to you, then choose for yourselves this day whom you will serve, whether the gods your ancestors served beyond the Euphrates, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land you are living. But as for me and my household, we will serve the LORD."
Link Posted: 8/7/2015 10:08:45 PM EDT
[#46]
Exodus 23 1-3

1 Present no heresy, unsupported evidence; do not cooperate with an evil-minded person to become a malicious witness.
2 Do not follow the crowd in wrongdoing, nor, when witnessing in a lawsuit, lean towards the majority to thwart justice,
3 neither be partial to the poor man in his lawsuit.
Link Posted: 8/7/2015 10:12:57 PM EDT
[#47]
1 Corinthians 5:11

11 But now I have written unto you not to keep company, if any man that is called a brother be a fornicator, or covetous, or an idolator, or a railer, or a drunkard, or an extortioner; with such an one no not to eat.

12 For what have I to do to judge them also that are without? do not ye judge them that are within?

13 But them that are without God judgeth. Therefore put away from among yourselves that wicked person.
Link Posted: 8/7/2015 10:36:55 PM EDT
[#48]
2 Corinthians 4:6

For God, who commanded the light to shine out of darkness, hath shined in our hearts, to give the light of the knowledge of the glory of God in the face of Jesus Christ.
Link Posted: 8/8/2015 12:17:58 PM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 8/8/2015 6:19:13 PM EDT
[#50]
Psalm 13-6
Let me sing to the Lord because He has dealt generously with me.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top