Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/3/2015 11:30:08 AM EDT
I have to share this with you.

This past school year, (I work in public education) a liberal/progressive teacher (divorced and I would guarantee she was the main reason) came up to me with concerns of a 4th grader "having sexual identity" issues. Apparently the boy is effeminate. Big fucking deal I thought! Many boys are finding themselves and not into sports, as I was the same.  Mommy boy. She was very concerned that I "needed to work with him and help him come out".

I asked her what does she think I must do? She explained that I needed to contact his parents and offer "resources" about homosexuality!!!!   I told her that what she is suggesting is not only inappropriate but dangerous as she is equivocating his more gentle and non aggressive behaviors as girl-like and by merely suggesting this to the boy and parents is damaging and hurtful!  Hell, it's bullying!

I was so pissed off! I basically told her that she was going beyond her role and that once he reaches a more pubescent stage, and if he identifies needing help or is confused, than I will be there to offer resources with his parents permission.

So, let me get this straight. Liberal/progressives believe that men and woman are socialized into the sex role they are trying to destroy but when effeminate men sprout wings, they triage them into the "gay" sector of humanity and "help" them express their gayness because they are acting like women?

Fucking amazing and distorted.
Link Posted: 7/3/2015 11:31:54 AM EDT
[#1]
Put him on hormones now.  It's the only way to help him.
Link Posted: 7/3/2015 11:52:38 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
she is equivocating his more gentle and non aggressive behaviors as girl-like

when effeminate men sprout wings, they triage them into the "gay" sector of humanity and "help" them express their gayness because they are acting like women?
View Quote

That sounds pretty sexist to me.

ETA: I think it's possible that a child of that age may be 'discovering' that he is gay, but it is not a teacher's place to "help" him or his family with it. Teachers should teach their students math, science, English whatever and leave issues of sexuality and such to the family.
Link Posted: 7/3/2015 11:59:08 AM EDT
[#3]
That was an excellent way to articulate it back to her OP. Unfortunately, she will just go another direction and
take matters into her own hands. I have worked with these types (liberal-progressives ). Goddamn,
these assholes wear that shit on their sleeve, rubbing their bullshit into everyone's faces every chance they
get. Creates nothing but a hostile work environment...unfortunately as a white male, there is not one
damn thing I could do about it.

Liberalism/progressivism...it truly is a mental disorder

ETA: + 1 to gearjammers post above.
Link Posted: 7/3/2015 12:02:14 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 7/3/2015 12:06:34 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I have to share this with you.

This past school year, (I work in public education) a liberal/progressive teacher (divorced and I would guarantee she was the main reason) came up to me with concerns of a 4th grader "having sexual identity" issues. Apparently the boy is effeminate. Big fucking deal I thought! Many boys are finding themselves and not into sports, as I was the same.  Mommy boy. She was very concerned that I "needed to work with him and help him come out".

I asked her what does she think I must do? She explained that I needed to contact his parents and offer "resources" about homosexuality!!!!   I told her that what she is suggesting is not only inappropriate but dangerous as she is equivocating his more gentle and non aggressive behaviors as girl-like and by merely suggesting this to the boy and parents is damaging and hurtful!  Hell, it's bullying!

I was so pissed off! I basically told her that she was going beyond her role and that once he reaches a more pubescent stage, and if he identifies needing help or is confused, than I will be there to offer resources with his parents permission.

So, let me get this straight. Liberal/progressives believe that men and woman are socialized into the sex role they are trying to destroy but when effeminate men sprout wings, they triage them into the "gay" sector of humanity and "help" them express their gayness because they are acting like women?

Fucking amazing and distorted.
View Quote

Long live the Angry Lesbian matriarchy!
Link Posted: 7/3/2015 12:08:05 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

He's on government mandated Ritalin. Ain't got time for that.
Link Posted: 7/3/2015 12:16:15 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Long live the Angry Lesbian matriarchy!
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/3/2015 12:20:19 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 7/3/2015 12:23:09 PM EDT
[#9]
Isaiah 14:13-15 Satan said:

13"But you said in your heart, 'I will ascend to heaven; I will raise my throne above the stars of God, And I will sit on the mount of assembly In the recesses of the north. 14'I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will make myself like the Most High.' 15"Nevertheless you will be thrust down to Sheol, To the recesses of the pit.…

Satan wants to replace God with himself
Feminazis want to replace men with themselves
Link Posted: 7/3/2015 12:26:01 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

+1
Boy plays with a doll once? Puberty blockers.
My daughter plays GIJoes all the time with me, but she likes playing as the girl characters, I am confused if this means I should put her on hormones? Tough call.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

+1
Boy plays with a doll once? Puberty blockers.
My daughter plays GIJoes all the time with me, but she likes playing as the girl characters, I am confused if this means I should put her on hormones? Tough call.

Violent role play involving weapons?

Some of these moonbats would gladly see you in prison for that.

Quoted:

Their whole agenda is about projection. We have to stop people being racist/sexist/whatever because I am. We have to take weapons away from people because I'm not responsible enough. We can't have winners and losers because I'm a whiny cry baby.

This is why all of their anti-racism efforts are fundamentally deeply racist.
Link Posted: 7/3/2015 12:27:09 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 7/3/2015 12:27:36 PM EDT
[#12]
I enjoyed hanging out with my girl neighbors instead of the boys. I even played house and loved using their baking toys. Today, I would probably be that kid your teacher is talking about...

Little did anyone know that I also enjoyed playing "doctor" with them
Link Posted: 7/3/2015 12:41:09 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

I enjoyed hanging out with my girl neighbors instead of the boys. I even played house and loved using their baking toys. Today, I would probably be that kid your teacher is talking about...

Little did anyone know that I also enjoyed playing "doctor" with them
View Quote
exactly!!!  I hated sports and male role shit when I was younger.  In High school, I drove my father's Chevy van to school.  I would 'cut out' often with a van full of hot chics. The jocks didn't understand why I had all girls around me most of my high school years.  I knew how to communicate with them.  I complimented them. I listened to them and their problems.  In their weakest moments, I also made out with them .  Today, I married one of them.  

When I view the Facebook jocks, most of them are single, fat, and wondering what the fuck every happened to their dreams of being professional sports cards.  I laugh.
Link Posted: 7/3/2015 12:41:16 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
I think someday people will look back at the genital mutiliation and hormone treatment of children like this in horror.  
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I think someday people will look back at the genital mutiliation and hormone treatment of children like this in horror.  

At one time they did a similar thing to other kids.  They helped them right into lobotomies.  It sure calmed them down and made things "right".
Link Posted: 7/3/2015 12:41:26 PM EDT
[#15]
I read the whole thing three times and parts of it are unintelligible. I think the teacher is wrong, if you're telling the truth.
But then, you've been passing yourself off as a mental health professional, and now it sounds like you're a guidance counselor, which is not exactly the same thing, is it?
Link Posted: 7/3/2015 12:45:07 PM EDT
[#16]
gays cant reproduce so they groom kids like this to be the next generation of radical communist queers
Link Posted: 7/3/2015 12:47:53 PM EDT
[#17]
I believe that we grow with a envy towards role models.  We identify with behavioral traits we find most admirable...and some are feminine.  That doesn't mean that it becomes sexualized.  

Public education will address this in the up and coming years by being sensitive to these effeminate men and "target" them into becoming gay by teaching them, "if you would just accept yourself" shit, and "see, we all love gay people".  

Gender identity and role expression are a biological wired event and reinforced by society.  When we begin to adjust this for our own understandings, we distort the uniqueness of the individual.  

You can see the same for those who are "ADHD".  Though I do concur with the notion of ADHD, we have also lumped overactive male motor development into a illness.  

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top