Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/2/2015 1:13:37 PM EDT
If you are thinking of doing business with U.S. Cavalry, do yourself a favor and don't waste your time or money. I ordered uniforms from them over a month ago, it took them 3 weeks to get half of my order, I never got a shipping or confirmation email, half of what I ordered was on backorder and was never notified of it without calling them and asking about it.

For the past two weeks I've been trying to cancel the other half of the order and have gotten the same answer, "Call us back on Monday because our system is down from our move". Really? You can't do so much as cancel a fucking order for over two weeks in a row? Called corporate with no answer.

I've never been this disappointed in a companies' customer service before. Businesses with bad customer service need to reap what they sow... Do everyone a favor and let them die a slow painful death.

ETA corporate called me back, took my name, number and order number and said they would cancel the order when things came back online. Glad they finally took care of it, but that should've been what they did in the first place, not two weeks later after a phone call to corporate.
Link Posted: 7/2/2015 1:17:28 PM EDT
[#1]
They are still around?

They had shitty cs in the late 90's as well. So at least they are consistent
Link Posted: 7/2/2015 1:20:50 PM EDT
[#2]
As is Op's spelling.
Link Posted: 7/2/2015 1:21:27 PM EDT
[#3]
fuck uscav.
That is all.
Link Posted: 7/2/2015 1:21:35 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
They are still around?

View Quote

They have always sucked. I have no idea how they manage to keep plugging along.
Link Posted: 7/2/2015 1:22:15 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
They are still around?

View Quote

Link Posted: 7/2/2015 2:11:33 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
They are still around?

They had shitty cs in the late 90's mid 80s as well. So at least they are consistent
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/2/2015 2:13:59 PM EDT
[#7]
I didn't know they were still around either.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 7/2/2015 2:15:36 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I didn't know they were still around either.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
View Quote

Must be mail order only.  They closed the Ft. Knox location
late last year.
Link Posted: 7/2/2015 4:08:44 PM EDT
[#9]
FT Campbell store closed a while ago. Been under bankruptcy for a long time. Had a soldier here ask for a refund on a pair of boots she ordered and never received. They told her they were under bankruptcy and could list her as a creditor. Nice. This was over a year ago.

The store that used to be US CAV across from FT Campbell Gate 4 recently reopened as US Patriot.
Link Posted: 7/2/2015 4:11:09 PM EDT
[#10]
People still buy from them?
Link Posted: 7/2/2015 4:18:06 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
FT Campbell store closed a while ago. Been under bankruptcy for a long time. Had a soldier here ask for a refund on a pair of boots she ordered and never received. They told her they were under bankruptcy and could list her as a creditor. Nice. This was over a year ago.
View Quote

Yep a whole lot of people got screwed when that happened.  Real classy to take people's money knowing full well legally you will never have to ship product, it's not like you file Chap 11 BK on a moment's notice.

OP if this isn't fixed Monday then get your credit card company involved.
Link Posted: 7/2/2015 4:22:38 PM EDT
[#12]
They need to go under!

Earlier this year they canceled my order due to an inventory problem. 6 weeks later they shipped 1 of the 13 canceled items charged my card the full shipping amount. As far as I'm concerned that's theft! We I called to try to get it sorted out the "CSR Manager" cussed me out.

Finally got the shipping cost refunded. After spending several hours dealing with those scum.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top