Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/1/2015 8:43:11 PM EDT

So, as we near 2016, I can only expect further social "advancements" and once let out of the bag, will not and can not be rewound. In the past year we have seen a resurgence in the following:

1. Whites are racist

2. Blacks lives matter (when trying to kill a cop)

3. Gay marriage is equal to hetero marriage, in every aspect including child rearing.

4. Not happy with a dick? Cut it off and party on!

5. America has a evil history, let's get rid of the history! -South Park needs to do a show on how stupid this is.

What do you think will happen next?

Link Posted: 7/1/2015 8:55:03 PM EDT
[#1]
6.  National minimum wage will be $15/ hour
7.  Affirmative action will require a certain number of lgbt students/employees to be admitted/hired

8.  More push for gun control through executive action

9.  Criminalization of many right-leaning groups

10. More Baltimores/Fergusons

Link Posted: 7/1/2015 9:03:41 PM EDT
[#2]
Legalized bestiality. It's a God given right..
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 9:05:09 PM EDT
[#3]
Now that the rights of the State are neutered, the push to federalize the State will start.  First by combining States into larger groups

PennDelaJerseyYork

ConneciRhodeChussetts

WashingCaliGon

IdaMontYoming

The first step towards "The United States of  America"

Link Posted: 7/1/2015 9:07:50 PM EDT
[#4]
Affirmative action for LGBT is definitely next

Begin erasing history related to the founders too. Start by replacing those racist old white men on currency. Hammer the idea that our founding was based on discrimination and oppression and that it is void, then go after the Constitution
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 9:11:13 PM EDT
[#5]
Don't care, can change anything and will not comply.
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 9:22:42 PM EDT
[#6]
American left has a personality disorder. Liberalism actually is a mental illness.

• Unstable or fragile self-image

• Constantly seeking attention

• Excessively emotional, dramatic or sexually provocative to gain attention

• Speaks dramatically with strong opinions, but few facts or details to back them up

• Easily influenced by others

• Shallow, rapidly changing emotions

• Belief that you're special and more important than others

• Fantasies about power, success and attractiveness

• Failure to recognize others' needs and feelings

• Exaggeration of achievements or talents

• Expectation of constant praise and admiration

• Arrogance

• Unreasonable expectations of favors and advantages, often taking advantage of others

• Envy of others or belief that others envy you

• Excessive dependence on others and feels the need to be taken care of

• Submissive or clingy behavior toward others

• Fear of having to provide self-care or fend for yourself if left alone

• Difficulty disagreeing with others, fearing disapproval

These are symptoms taken from many personality disorders. Funny thing is the only one not applicable is obsessive compulsive PD.

http://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/personality-disorders/basics/symptoms/con-20030111

Eta: just posted only the symptoms on Facebook. Let's see what happens.

Probably unfollowed by all my liberal family and friends

Link Posted: 7/1/2015 9:24:25 PM EDT
[#7]
6. Texas Secedes.
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 10:15:17 PM EDT
[#8]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

American left has a personality disorder. Liberalism actually is a mental illness.

• Unstable or fragile self-image

• Constantly seeking attention

• Excessively emotional, dramatic or sexually provocative to gain attention

• Speaks dramatically with strong opinions, but few facts or details to back them up

• Easily influenced by others

• Shallow, rapidly changing emotions

• Belief that you're special and more important than others

• Fantasies about power, success and attractiveness

• Failure to recognize others' needs and feelings

• Exaggeration of achievements or talents

• Expectation of constant praise and admiration

• Arrogance

• Unreasonable expectations of favors and advantages, often taking advantage of others

• Envy of others or belief that others envy you

• Excessive dependence on others and feels the need to be taken care of

• Submissive or clingy behavior toward others

• Fear of having to provide self-care or fend for yourself if left alone

• Difficulty disagreeing with others, fearing disapproval

View Quote
These are symptoms taken from many personality disorders. Funny thing is the only one not applicable is obsessive compulsive PD.

http://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/personality-disorders/basics/symptoms/con-20030111
Eta: just posted only the symptoms on Facebook. Let's see what happens.
Probably unfollowed by all my liberal family and friends

I would agree TOTALLY as many who are liberal have some sort of mental illness or have been victimized or believe they are being.  That is the total platform of the left...envy.  They seem to be working out their dysfunction socially by gaining support for all that is perversion under the banner of freedom.  They are lovers of sin and what they can not realize is that their politics are what perpetuates their illness.  More freedom-more perversion. Depravity and sinful.
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 10:23:08 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
6.  National minimum wage will be $15/ hour7.  Affirmative action will require a certain number of lgbt students/employees to be admitted/hired
View Quote

I cant wait for number 9.  It will be glorious
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 10:25:49 PM EDT
[#10]
FPNI      

Quoted:
6.  National minimum wage will be $15/ hour7.  Affirmative action will require a certain number of lgbt students/employees to be admitted/hired
View Quote

11.   Mandatory common core  nationally even in privet schools......  it's for the children
12.    Christianity classified by the feds, as evil as ISIS  
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 10:45:59 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
6. Texas Secedes.
View Quote
I think we should take New Mexico with us. We'd make a great team.
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 10:49:21 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Now that the rights of the State are neutered, the push to federalize the State will start.  First by combining States into larger groups

PennDelaJerseyYork

ConneciRhodeChussetts

WashingCaliGon

IdaMontYoming

The first step towards "The United States of  America"

View Quote

America is too racist, since it comes from Amerigo, who was a white guy. It'll be the United State of Umgluhbeh(click)de'gubleguh. A non-gendered, non-racist name. It's perfect!
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 10:52:47 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
FPNI      

11.   Mandatory common core  nationally even in privet schools......  it's for the children
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
FPNI      

Quoted:

I think we are well on our way to number 12 being true
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 10:54:03 PM EDT
[#14]

I refuse to number my entries as a number signifies the education provided only to the privileged.

Link Posted: 7/1/2015 10:58:22 PM EDT
[#15]
Christianity will be classified as a hate group.
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 10:58:39 PM EDT
[#16]
6. hyperjoe threads
7. hyperjoe threads

8. hyperjoe threads

9. hyperjoe threads

10. hyperjoe threads

Link Posted: 7/1/2015 11:03:12 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

6. hyperjoe threads 7. hyperjoe threads

8. hyperjoe threads

9. hyperjoe threads

10. hyperjoe threads

View Quote
I'm sure many would rather have a Hyperjoe thread than a NutNFancy thread.  

Link Posted: 7/1/2015 11:09:54 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

6. Texas Secedes.
View Quote
7. Taboot, Mrs. Taboot,  Taboot Jr, TabootTwin1, TabootTwin2 and MiniTaboot, as well as DogTaboot move to Texas with shitload of guns, ammo (.22 included), engineering knowledge and right wing attitude.  

Eta:  Feral cat too.  She's a violent bitch, but she earns her keep.
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 11:13:55 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
FPNI      

Quoted:

since when is ISIS considered evil by this admin? They want to start a jobs program for them...

Link Posted: 7/1/2015 11:18:49 PM EDT
[#20]
Sexualization of children (kids want and need sex too!)
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 11:21:59 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Legalized bestiality pedophilia . It's a God given right..
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/1/2015 11:24:35 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Sexualization of children (kids want and need sex too!)
View Quote

I'm starting to notice an uptick of this in the news with progressive parents parading around their "gay" 8 year old or progressive teachers taking middle school kids to a sex shop
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 11:39:43 PM EDT
[#23]
I don't care

I don't give a shit anymore. The SCOTUS gay marriage decision was bullshit, everyone being  a special snowflake is bullshit, Christians whining about all this shit is bullshit, atheists whining about the Christians is bullshit. So honestly, let it fucking burn, my give a fuck is broken.
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 11:42:16 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
6. Texas Secedes.
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/1/2015 11:49:52 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

I don't care

I don't give a shit anymore. The SCOTUS gay marriage decision was bullshit, everyone being  a special snowflake is bullshit, Christians whining about all this shit is bullshit, atheists whining about the Christians is bullshit. So honestly, let it fucking burn, my give a fuck is broken.
View Quote
Wish it was just bullshit.  Read some of the Justices opinions.  We are all in a world of hurt.  You can think your Libertarian who is know as saying, "it doesn't affect me" bullshit.  moral-less goats.

Link Posted: 7/1/2015 11:51:02 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

What do you think will happen next?

6. Worst wheat harvest in 50 years

View Quote

Link Posted: 7/1/2015 11:57:27 PM EDT
[#27]
We are turning into Sodom right before our very eyes. Time to get out the fiddle and watch it burn.
Link Posted: 7/2/2015 12:08:56 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Wish it was just bullshit.  Read some of the Justices opinions.  We are all in a world of hurt.  You can think your Libertarian who is know as saying, "it doesn't affect me" bullshit.  moral-less goats.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I don't care

If it wasn't a bullshit, unconstitutional ruling, what was it? Yes, we are in a world of hurt, every vote for the best conservative  candidate I have cast, every letter to my representatives, it seems to all been for nought. I will keep voting and writing letters, but why? Let I burn, conservatives are losing because we can't all stand together like the fuckholes on the left. We are our own worst enemies and it shows
Link Posted: 7/2/2015 12:25:33 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:
If it wasn't a bullshit, unconstitutional ruling, what was it? Yes, we are in a world of hurt, every vote for the best conservative  candidate I have cast, every letter to my representatives, it seems to all been for nought. I will keep voting and writing letters, but why? Let I burn, conservatives are losing because we can't all stand together like the fuckholes on the left. We are our own worst enemies and it shows
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I don't care

I see.  We agree.  I just thinking not to GIVE A SHIT is making it worse.  We NEED to give many shits...

Link Posted: 7/2/2015 12:29:09 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
6. Texas Secedes.
View Quote

I wonder if I can make an open ended reservation with U-Haul.
Link Posted: 7/2/2015 12:41:03 PM EDT
[#31]
The crazies are part American moral-fanatic heritage - descended from the Puritans, only the flavor has aged- but mostly a natural outcome of a large democracy. Democracies are status-signalling machines, not truth-finding machines; and as feedback from reality weakens thanks to scale issues and resource wealth, the posturing advances until it's superficially exponential nature becomes visible to the naked eye.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top