Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/1/2015 1:21:43 PM EDT
Was going to book a trip from Philly to Myrtle Beach on this airline because they are cheap, but the copious scathing reviews online scared me away.  Specifically concerned with late and cancelled flights that seem to be the norm.
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 1:24:18 PM EDT
[#1]
I've used them a several times without issue
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 1:26:03 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I've used them a several times without issue
View Quote

same
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 1:27:02 PM EDT
[#3]
You get what you pay for.

I've used them and been alright. The seats are cramped. I believe they are the ones that charge $100 at the door for carry on's if you don't reserve one ahead of time. I lived.
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 1:29:15 PM EDT
[#4]
There was a guy at my work that flew Spirit a couple times a month. I don't know the backstory, but the guy is marrying a girl in TX with two kids so he would fly out there a couple times a month to spend time with them. Sprit allows a "personal bag" of some sort (like a purse) for free but charges for any carry-ons, etc. So he would pack a backpack with a couple sets of clothes/toiletries and be good to go for the weekend. He never had any issues and I believe they started flying out of Sky Harbor now. He always had good things to say about the place.

My only other knowledge of them is that they ran a $69 deal to celebrate their 69th plane. Love a company that doesn't care about being PC.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top