Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/1/2015 10:16:10 AM EDT

I was wondering the general consensus on variety packs of foods

I see these things at the grocery store and usually they have some good food in them subsidizing the shittier foods

Foor example:

Variety pack of bold chips comes with funonions, spicy nacho chips and salt and vinegar chips subsidizing the gross flamin hot cheetos

Why don't these companies put all good tasting stuff in the variety packs?

They always got to fuck it up with something that you're not going to eat left in the box?

Link Posted: 7/1/2015 10:19:35 AM EDT
[#1]
Not everyone has your poor sense of taste. But yeah, every pack is going to have a loser. It's just that they're not all the same product.
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 10:19:37 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

I see these things at the grocery store and usually they have some good food in them subsidizing the shittier foods

Foor example:

Variety pack of bold chips comes with funonions, spicy nacho chips and salt and vinegar chips subsidizing the gross flamin hot cheetos

They always got to fuck it up with something that you're not going to eat left in the box?

View Quote

Skip the shitty processed foods and eat healthy
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 12:35:32 PM EDT
[#3]
I really like the variety packs from Alaskan Brewing Company.
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 12:38:44 PM EDT
[#4]
I love flaming Cheetos,
But not flaming, well you know

Funions are terrible

So, there you go. Variety is the spice of life.
That said, I don't buy variety packs. I buy what I want
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 2:07:35 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

That said, I don't buy variety packs. I buy what I want
View Quote

this.

If you want chocolate ice cream you don't go out and buy neapolitan, you get fucking chocolate.  

Variety packs are for hosting parties where there will be a bunch of people with different preferences.
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 2:14:14 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Foor example:

Link Posted: 7/1/2015 2:19:10 PM EDT
[#7]
Once upon a time starburst chews came in Lemon, Orange, Strawberry and Lime (the best flavor of starburst ever made).  Then they got rid of the lime and replaced it with cherry which tastes like cough syrup.  I can only surmise there is a sizeable segment of the population that enjoys cherry cough syrup.  I throw them away if and when I eat starburst.  Cherry is subsidized.  It is the FSA of starburst fruit chews.
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 2:20:21 PM EDT
[#8]
You mean like the marshmallows subsidizing the rest of the box in Lucky Charms?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top