Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/30/2015 11:02:08 PM EDT
The only thing I got from this is that I am SO glad that I don't have to work with female LEOs.    Her voice makes me want to gouge out my eardrums out.

Discuss.

Link Posted: 6/30/2015 11:07:37 PM EDT
[#1]
I think that lady cop needs to find a new line of work.  What a fucking cluster.
Link Posted: 6/30/2015 11:10:12 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 6/30/2015 11:10:54 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 6/30/2015 11:16:31 PM EDT
[#4]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
This is not an unusual state of affairs, sadly.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

I think that lady cop needs to find a new line of work.  What a fucking cluster.

This is not an unusual state of affairs, sadly.

She damn near bowled the cameraofficer over trying to run... she should have probably stayed in the car.  Doesn't help that her voice reminds me of the most annoying co-worker I've ever had.  

Link Posted: 6/30/2015 11:18:02 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
The only thing I got from this is that I am SO glad that I don't have to work with female LEOs.    Her voice makes me want to gouge out my eardrums out.

Discuss.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RkkhkViZzCE
View Quote

No one sounds "good" on the radio during that kind of shit (at least no one has on any of the shootings/critical incidents I've been present for). Her voice withstanding she did seem a little soup sandwichey (on the wrong freq, she turned and ran when the guy jumped out of the attic) but I wasn't there so....

J-
Link Posted: 6/30/2015 11:21:35 PM EDT
[#6]
Oh the stories I could share about Tahlequah PD.  Good thing they rolled County and the Cherokee Nation Marshals...

EDIT: Actually, those guys aren't really any better.  There is a bullet hole in the dispatch desk from a Deputy screwing with a Nation Marshal's P226.  I never had a chance to tell him there isn't a safety on the SIGs...
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 1:41:09 AM EDT
[#7]
Anyone notice they carry XDs?...
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 2:13:20 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Oh the stories I could share about Tahlequah PD.  Good thing they rolled County and the Cherokee Nation Marshals...

EDIT: Actually, those guys aren't really any better.  There is a bullet hole in the dispatch desk from a Deputy screwing with a Nation Marshal's P226.  I never had a chance to tell him there isn't a safety on the SIGs...
View Quote

No kidding. I went to nsu there many years ago.
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 2:24:32 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Anyone notice they carry XDs?...
View Quote

I noticed.

Kind of refreshing.
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 2:35:30 AM EDT
[#10]
That chick was in the panic/out of control stage.  She bailed backwards and completely lost sight of the guy, then gave info she was unsure of (he jumped versus I think he jumped).   Big dude at the end was calmest by far.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top