Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/30/2015 1:15:04 PM EDT
I guess he's with Brazil's President.  One of the reporters asked about the Petrogas investigation.  That piece of fucking shit lying scumbag actually said (paraphrasing) I have a policy of not commenting on active investigations.

What a fucking scum sucking shithead.

Fuck him a thousand times over.
Link Posted: 6/30/2015 1:17:12 PM EDT
[#1]
OPNI
Link Posted: 6/30/2015 1:19:45 PM EDT
[#2]
Hands up, don't shoot the IRS email server without a smidgen of corruption, if he had a son that acted stupidly while running Fast and Furious.
Link Posted: 6/30/2015 1:27:50 PM EDT
[#3]
Nobody cares.  He could get caught sacrificing children to Baal and nobody in the media will cover it.  He is.......untouchable.
Link Posted: 6/30/2015 1:37:19 PM EDT
[#4]
I saw him talking and changed the channel before I lost lunch.
Link Posted: 6/30/2015 1:39:02 PM EDT
[#5]
This is the reason I got rid of satellite radio a few years ago.  Now my new truck has it.  I need to cancel it.  I find myself screaming at the damned radio all the time.
Link Posted: 6/30/2015 1:40:34 PM EDT
[#6]
He didn't have any problem commenting on the Harvard Law professor, Trayvon and Ferguson.
Link Posted: 6/30/2015 1:50:20 PM EDT
[#7]
He is full of shit and nothing he says will make me happy . I never watch him .
Link Posted: 6/30/2015 1:54:32 PM EDT
[#8]
But he did have time to mention how nice the white house looked all lit up with the rainbow colors.  
Link Posted: 6/30/2015 1:56:47 PM EDT
[#9]
Wow, that must be the first time in the history of the known Universe that he didn't want to run his suck hole about something. That m'fkr is always putting his 2 cents in about everything.
Link Posted: 6/30/2015 2:00:22 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
I guess he's with Brazil's President.  One of the reporters asked about the Petrogas investigation.  That piece of fucking shit lying scumbag actually said (paraphrasing) I have a policy of not commenting on active investigations.

View Quote

Honestly, what's he supposed to say right then and there?

The chick he's standing next to, who's the president of Brazil, was the fucking head of PetroBRAS prior to the graft being discovered.

She's 'gotta be' a big part of that corruption, although she's denying it.

Chris
Link Posted: 6/30/2015 2:00:30 PM EDT
[#11]
Two of the most corrupt people in the world together - lovely...
Link Posted: 6/30/2015 2:04:19 PM EDT
[#12]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

The chick he's standing next to, who's the president of Brazil, was the fucking head of PetroBRAS prior to the graft being discovered.

Chris
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Chris

I'm sure that slick fucker could have come up with something besides what he said.  Not that it matters.  The ignorant voting masses would re-elect that shitstain if they could.

And pardon my ignorance of the entities name.  I don't spend my spare time thinking about Brazilian corruption.  
Link Posted: 6/30/2015 2:07:42 PM EDT
[#13]
I blame the cowardice and conspiracy of the media with not catching him in lies and putting the screws to him.
Link Posted: 6/30/2015 2:08:08 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
This is the reason I got rid of satellite radio a few years ago.  Now my new truck has it.  I need to cancel it.  I find myself screaming at the damned radio all the time.
View Quote

Ya know, you could listen to, like music or something.
Link Posted: 6/30/2015 2:08:59 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Remember Jack Black in Tropic Thunder?  That's what Ch 114 does to me.  
Link Posted: 6/30/2015 2:13:36 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Nobody cares.  He could get caught sacrificing children to Baal and nobody in the media will cover it.  He is.......untouchable.
View Quote

hes right you know .jpg
Link Posted: 6/30/2015 2:14:34 PM EDT
[#17]
"I have a policy , after a long series of amateurish missteps, of not commenting on open investigations".  

I'd accept that.  

Link Posted: 6/30/2015 2:15:19 PM EDT
[#18]
Hey Redfish, tune that stuff out. I've found that I simply cannot watch him or listen to anything he has to say.  I think your realization that he is a total fraud only further frustrates you.  I never look at the new these days.  It's just too insane.
Link Posted: 6/30/2015 2:16:33 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

I'm sure that slick fucker could have come up with something besides what he said.  Not that it matters.  The ignorant voting masses would re-elect that shitstain if they could.

And pardon my ignorance of the entities name.  I don't spend my spare time thinking about Brazilian corruption.  
View Quote

Well, if you're going to comment on something, you might as well know a little bit about it, right?

Anyhow, I don't have a problem with him not commenting on the Brazil corruption charges in front of a press conference introducing one of the principals in the fiasco.

Chris
Link Posted: 6/30/2015 2:17:19 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Hey Redfish, tune that stuff out. I've found that I simply cannot watch him or listen to anything he has to say.  I think your realization that he is a total fraud only further frustrates you.  I never look at the new these days.  It's just too insane.
View Quote

Its not a realization, Like all of you (well, most of you) it has been obvious to me from the beginning.  What pisses me off is the hubris.  He fucking knows no one will call him out on it so he says shit like that with absolutely no fear of retribution, backlash, or censure.

Link Posted: 6/30/2015 2:18:21 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Chris
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Chris

Since he normally comments on active investigations when it suits him, it is clear he's lying. It is fair to call him on it.

Link Posted: 6/30/2015 2:18:29 PM EDT
[#22]
You ALL read this :  Dilma Rousseff is accessory to murder..of an American officer.

Back in the 60'and 70's Brazil was a right wing dictatorship - ruled by generals.  Dilma was a left wing terrorist who helped kill Capt Charles R. Chandler - an American naval attache in Brazil in 1968.

Her criminal record also includes bank robbery

She never stood trial - instead she got exile and came back to Brazil when the generals were no longer in power.

This is the person Barack Obama is meeting with - a criminal.

http://www.traditioninaction.org/Questions/B389_Rousseff.html

You can also google it
Link Posted: 6/30/2015 2:19:26 PM EDT
[#23]
They finally found something TOTUS won't run his yap about?  AMAZING!
Link Posted: 6/30/2015 2:22:09 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Well, if you're going to comment on something, you might as well know a little bit about it, right?

Anyhow, I don't have a problem with him not commenting on the Brazil corruption charges in front of a press conference introducing one of the principals in the fiasco.

Chris
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Chris

The point.  You are missing it.

I couldn't fucking care less about PetroBRAS or Dilma Rousseff. (although she is a murderous piece of shit.  Not sure why she's even allowed in the Country, never mind the White House but that is a different thread)   I don't give a fuck if President Obama wants to comment or not.  That isn't the issue.  He looks right at the camera and lies through his fucking teeth, knowing full well he will not be held to account.  This thread is not about Brazilian corruption.  It is about a lying POS.
Link Posted: 6/30/2015 3:13:18 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

You ALL read this :  Dilma Rousseff is accessory to murder..of an American officer.

Back in the 60'and 70's Brazil was a right wing dictatorship - ruled by generals.  Dilma was a left wing terrorist who helped kill Capt Charles R. Chandler - an American naval attache in Brazil in 1968.

Her criminal record also includes bank robbery

She never stood trial - instead she got exile and came back to Brazil when the generals were no longer in power.

This is the person Barack Obama is meeting with - a criminal.

http://www.traditioninaction.org/Questions/B389_Rousseff.html

You can also google it
View Quote

Sounds like his kind of revolutionary.

OF course, how much did Kapo George Soros make on this deal? After Zero stopped all drilling in the Gulf, which caused rigs to be sent to Brazil to drill new wells for Petrobras, which Kapo George owned major shares in.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top