Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/29/2015 10:06:31 PM EDT
I haven't seen much of the show, but this episode was pretty well done, I thought.  I was surprised by the amount of on-site coverage, as well as the quality of the guests and interviewees.

Obama bemoaning Russia's absurd state media peddling Putin's agenda was pretty ironic.

Anyone else catch this yet?

Link Posted: 6/29/2015 10:16:07 PM EDT
[#1]
Yes, I saw it.  It was interesting.  Good thing we have gay marriage and Confederate flags to divert our attention from real world issues.
Link Posted: 6/29/2015 10:17:29 PM EDT
[#2]
Vice still does good stuff even though it's crazy left leaning now will Bill Maher or whatever the fuck his name is running it.
Link Posted: 6/29/2015 10:34:50 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Vice still does good stuff even though it's crazy left leaning now will Bill Maher or whatever the fuck his name is running it.
View Quote

I very much keep an eye out for this sort of thing, and it struck me that host (of that particular episode, at least) did I got job reporting facts and asking questions.
Link Posted: 6/29/2015 10:37:07 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
I very much keep an eye out for this sort of thing, and it struck me that host (of that particular episode, at least) did I got job reporting facts and asking questions.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

They do a better job of reporting overseas stories. It's when they do domestic stuff the leftward slant comes out. I watched a lot of their older stuff because they would cover weird stories you don't typically see covered by other outlets.

Link Posted: 6/29/2015 11:06:34 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
They do a better job of reporting overseas stories. It's when they do domestic stuff the leftward slant comes out. I watched a lot of their older stuff because they would cover weird stories you don't typically see covered by other outlets.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Their production values tend to be good as well.
Link Posted: 6/29/2015 11:25:26 PM EDT
[#6]
Yeah, I had a good laugh when Obama said the Russian media lets Putin get away with whatever he wants to do.
Link Posted: 6/30/2015 12:27:30 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Yeah, I had a good laugh when Obama said the Russian media lets Putin get away with whatever he wants to do.
View Quote

This is to what I was referring.  Obama paused for a microsecond at the end of his sentence.  You could see the exact moment he realized that he was describing himself.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top