User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Posted: 6/28/2015 8:55:06 AM EDT
I like it.

whoopin
Link Posted: 6/28/2015 8:59:07 AM EDT
[#1]
Finally something that does not show the dregs of society appears on that site. The swat to the penis made me cringe.
Link Posted: 6/28/2015 8:59:14 AM EDT
[#2]
Ha, that wasn't even much of a whipping. First time the kid had ever gotten why - explains why he was stealing.
Link Posted: 6/28/2015 8:59:45 AM EDT
[#3]
Awesome!  More of this type of lesson is needed these days.
Link Posted: 6/28/2015 9:01:33 AM EDT
[#4]
lol did he pee?
Link Posted: 6/28/2015 9:02:14 AM EDT
[#5]
In before someone has the weirdest boner now.  
Link Posted: 6/28/2015 9:03:23 AM EDT
[#6]
Whoop that ass
Link Posted: 6/28/2015 9:04:31 AM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

Are you talking about sadists?  

Anyway, thieves deserve a whipping anyway.
Link Posted: 6/28/2015 9:04:54 AM EDT
[#8]
I bet NBC is having an aneurysm over this video.

Good on the guy giving the ass beating. Best thing that ever happened to that kid.
Link Posted: 6/28/2015 9:05:18 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yes, I'm sure someone in gd heard the crack of the whip and got hot & bothered.
Link Posted: 6/28/2015 9:30:03 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
I bet NBC is having an aneurysm over this video.

Good on the guy giving the ass beating. Best thing that ever happened to that kid.
View Quote

Hopefully the kid doesn't forget his lesson.
Link Posted: 6/28/2015 9:36:47 AM EDT
[#11]
That guy might have saved that kid.   Hopefully it sticks.
Link Posted: 6/28/2015 9:37:52 AM EDT
[#12]
thank god the guy doing the belting was black
Link Posted: 6/28/2015 9:43:15 AM EDT
[#13]
Hopefully the lesson sticks.
Link Posted: 6/28/2015 9:56:57 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

That guy might have saved that kid.   Hopefully it sticks.
View Quote
He did say he was gonna check on him....give him his number....etc...

Kinda shows he does want him to straighten out.
Link Posted: 6/28/2015 10:00:34 AM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 6/28/2015 10:03:26 AM EDT
[#16]
At least the kid man upped and elected to take the beating.
Link Posted: 6/28/2015 10:09:24 AM EDT
[#17]
In for the follow up, the disciplinarian gets ID'd and charged.... The "it takes a village" days are over...

Link Posted: 6/28/2015 10:13:19 AM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 6/28/2015 10:13:59 AM EDT
[#19]
"It hurts!!"

"It's gonna hurt, it's a whoopin!"

LOL.

Link Posted: 6/28/2015 10:17:26 AM EDT
[#20]
Damn.  Momma must be a monster.
Link Posted: 6/28/2015 10:24:06 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
thank god the guy doing the belting was black
View Quote

Yup.  Obama would love to see a white whipping a black 'child.'  

I didn't know they wore belts
Link Posted: 6/28/2015 10:29:20 AM EDT
[#22]
It is known that the ass bone is connected to the brain bone.

Settled science.

It is known.

Link Posted: 6/28/2015 10:34:53 AM EDT
[#23]
Seemed excessive.
Link Posted: 6/28/2015 10:35:43 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Ha, that wasn't even much of a whipping. First time the kid had ever gotten why - explains why he was stealing.
View Quote

Have you ever been hit like that?

The pain comes from the velocity, when you hear that crack sound that means the skin is stinging like a mofo.  

I don't like this kind of thing

I came from the generation where we got our ass whipped like that all the time, even in school, and all it did was make us hate our parents.  It never kept us from getting out of line.

Also, for every 9 guys that would do a proper job of it, there would be one dickhead who crossed the line into child abuse

when kids are concerned, it's better that 9 kids go without an ass whipping than one kids is subjected to abuse

I know this idea will be met with derision

but I interest myself in how things work instead of how things are supposed to work

the pretend version is boring
Link Posted: 6/28/2015 10:38:04 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Seemed excessive.
View Quote

I would say it was a decently applied ass whipping but the guy should have stopped once the kid really started crying
Link Posted: 6/28/2015 10:45:29 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

The pain comes from the velocity, when you hear that crack sound that means the skin is stinging like a mofo.  

I came from the generation where we got our ass whipped like that all the time, even in school, and all it did was make us hate our parents.  It never kept us from getting out of line.

Also, for every 9 guys that would do a proper job of it, there would be one dickhead who crossed the line into child abuse

when kids are concerned, it's better that 9 kids go without an ass whipping than one kids is subjected to abuse

but I interest myself in how things work instead of how things are supposed to work

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Damn, you are part of what is wrong with this country.

That man may have saved that kid a life of prison in which an ass whooping would would be a blessing compared to what he will endure.  He then offered to step up and show the kid the right way.  I will donate $$$ to his legal fund if he is arrested.
Link Posted: 6/28/2015 10:46:51 AM EDT
[#27]
I feel as if I have been transported in time back to the early 1800's.

That was awesome.
Link Posted: 6/28/2015 10:46:56 AM EDT
[#28]
Never got our asses whipped in school but got them paddled.  We even had to make the paddles in shop class, like something they would do in TDC.  One had the school's name engraved backwards in it and when you got home and looked in the mirror you could read it .
Link Posted: 6/28/2015 10:50:50 AM EDT
[#29]
I'm good with this.
Link Posted: 6/28/2015 10:59:20 AM EDT
[#30]
"Some people are gonna think I'm wrong for doing this."

I'm not one of those people.
Link Posted: 6/28/2015 10:59:43 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View Quote

I got a few of these at or before that age. I don't hate my parents, and I made damned sure not to cross that line again.
Link Posted: 6/28/2015 11:03:41 AM EDT
[#32]

It's good to see a man step in and do what needs to be done. That guy has done that kid more good in 2 minutes than a lifetime of timeouts and empty threats ever would.

Link Posted: 6/28/2015 11:06:05 AM EDT
[#33]
I once had a neighbor. I asked him what high school he went to. I didn't recognize the name. He said it was a private school for troubled youth and that he had been kicked out of every school in Baton Rouge.

I asked him if it worked. He said " the first day of school in the first two hours some kid cursed at on of the monks in the hallway. He said the very large monk backhanded the kid hard enough to slam him into some lockers. My behavior problem evaporated instantly after that".

In the case of the video, the young boy had his concept of potential consequences in the distant future replaced with immediate consequences in real time. The cycle time is much different. The consequences are real and immediate.

That seems to work in a lot of cases. If one hit of a certain drug caused you to steal, prostitute yourself and go to jail for years, do you think anyone would do it? No, because he consequences are immediate. Drugs only work because the consequences may or may not be there, but then it's too late.
Link Posted: 6/28/2015 11:06:41 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

How are you posting from prison?

Guess those whippins'' worked............

Criminals always start with the small stuff, since they are usually never truly punished, many just keep going to the next level and then, when they are behind bars and their life is ruined [you're pretty much never going to ever get a decent job with a felony on your record] it's too late.

Kids SHOULD be scared of punishment if they deliberately F up, no favors are done by coddling the vast majority of them.

I was a headstrong  little SOB, I shudder what I would have become if I had been coddled and had my ass kissed like the kids today.

That whipping hurt less then a few bullets in the gut when he gets caught stealing from the wrong person. [and far cheaper for society in general]
Link Posted: 6/28/2015 11:09:13 AM EDT
[#35]
The DU is showing up in every damned post now.
Link Posted: 6/28/2015 11:11:23 AM EDT
[#36]
Certainly this will leave a less severe mark than his having The Man come into his life over it, or over something worse when he gets older.  I hope the guy did give his number and gets the kid on the straight and narrow.
Link Posted: 6/28/2015 11:12:03 AM EDT
[#37]
Best part was at the end the man with belt told the boy he was was giving him his phone number and would check on him and hang out with him etc.  He wants to keep the kid out of trouble not just beat his ass over the stealing like most people would do.
Link Posted: 6/28/2015 11:12:26 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
The DU is showing up in every damned post now.
View Quote

Yes, go back to DU where you came from.
Link Posted: 6/28/2015 11:14:03 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Seemed excessive.
View Quote

That was nothing.  

When we misbehaved as kids the person that caught us gave us a whipping and then called our parents, told them and we got another whipping when we got home.

Liberals and their bullshit of not whipping kids is what has this country screwed up.  Hold offenders responsible when they are young and they won't be so much of a problem when older.

Spoil the child = jail when older.

Link Posted: 6/28/2015 11:15:49 AM EDT
[#40]
As a child I was subject to the belt, a wooden paddle, my old man's backhand when I misbehaved. I'm good with this. That kid got what he deserved and that is the exact punishment that is missing from today.

I'm OK with it.
Link Posted: 6/28/2015 11:16:44 AM EDT
[#41]
I like it.

And good on him for talking about mentoring the young man at the end.
Link Posted: 6/28/2015 11:17:49 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
In for the follow up, the disciplinarian gets ID'd and charged.... The "it takes a village" days are over...

View Quote

Yep
Link Posted: 6/28/2015 11:18:16 AM EDT
[#43]
looks like Montana or South Dakota
Link Posted: 6/28/2015 11:22:21 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

More of the "abuse" bullshit.

It's called paying for your wrongdoing and it works.  
Look around in the paper or on line and you see the crime reports of the young men and women who have never been held responsible for the bad things they did their entire lives.  
TOO LATE NOW!  now they are in their 20's and they get a police record instead of just a whipping.

Link Posted: 6/28/2015 11:25:14 AM EDT
[#45]
The guy wielding the belt can expect the police to show up any day now with a warrant for his arrest.

Why?

The statists cannot allow such disciplinary acts by the peasants (even if a parent) for that is a power they must retain solely for themselves, err the peasants get ideas about employing disciplinary acts upon the statists.

Link Posted: 6/28/2015 11:28:36 AM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:

The guy wielding the belt can expect the police to show up any day now with a warrant for his arrest.
View Quote
probably not, he's a protected class - any others it would be child endangerment/ assault etc iirc?

Link Posted: 6/28/2015 11:28:42 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
View Quote

I hope not.

He's being more of a parent right there than the kids real parents, only he's doing the hardest part.

Link Posted: 6/28/2015 11:46:04 AM EDT
[#48]
I know the end result will not be good for the guy, but he did the kid a favor. and I hope if he did end up arrested that his offer still stood to the young man he had to spank.. this is what is wrong with our young people today, there fearless..
Link Posted: 6/28/2015 11:57:02 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Seemed excessive.
View Quote

Nope.
Cause if he was dumb enough to have a pocket carry in those pants  and a back up on him that could have ended alot worse.

Better a wooppin now than an inmate ID # or a toe tag later.
Link Posted: 6/28/2015 12:01:44 PM EDT
[#50]
Hahaha "Its a whuppin, its supposed to hurt."

The guy seems pretty cool honestly, tells him hes going to give him number, take him to the park, help him with homework,etc.
Hats off to that guy.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top