Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/28/2015 4:36:24 AM EDT
On 06/25/15 I attempted to get an Edible image cake printed with the confederate flag image on it at Walmart. It was denied. The next day I had them do the same for the ISIS battle flag image I brought to them. They cheerfully did it. and sold me my ISIS cake. WTF Walmart! ISIS is beheading Christians, selling little girls into slavery, and is currently a terrorist org at war with the United States……..but you can’t buy the General Lee toy car at Walmart? It’s a damn shame.

http://www.weaselzippers.us/227616-walmart-refuses-to-bake-cake-with-confederate-flag-image-no-problem-making-one-with-isis-flag/
Link Posted: 6/28/2015 4:38:34 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 6/28/2015 4:43:27 AM EDT
[#2]
You expected people at Walmart to recognise the ISIS flag? Go back and see how many have even heard of ISIS.
Link Posted: 6/28/2015 4:44:23 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
You expected people at Walmart to recognise the ISIS flag? Go back and see how many have even heard of ISIS.
View Quote

a good point
Link Posted: 6/28/2015 4:45:23 AM EDT
[#4]

I'm sure they were told "no" on Confederate items but no instructions were handed down on ISIS.

They don't get paid to think.

Link Posted: 6/28/2015 5:13:38 AM EDT
[#5]
How about 2 chicks at the same time?
Link Posted: 6/28/2015 7:41:08 AM EDT
[#6]
You know Walmart would go away forever if you quit shopping there right?

Maybe some of those local baking jobs would return and they would bake a cake without orders from corporate.

People who get all butthurt at Walmart get no sympathy from me.
Link Posted: 6/28/2015 7:43:32 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

I'm sure they were told "no" on Confederate items but no instructions were handed down on ISIS.

View Quote

id bet 1 million dollars that the person who made that cake has no fucking clue who or what ISIS is or what that image represents.

my give a fucks remains at zero.
Link Posted: 6/28/2015 7:51:38 AM EDT
[#8]
sue them for not making your cake like the lesbian, gays do to the small local bakeries
Link Posted: 6/28/2015 7:53:44 AM EDT
[#9]
Unreal
Link Posted: 6/28/2015 8:06:09 AM EDT
[#10]
Well, it is a demonstration on how mentally ill Liberals rely on ignorant, uneducated robots to carry out their will.

On the other hand, the Wal Mart foundation has been providing seed money across the country to start taxpayer funded Islamic charter schools....

http://www.prwatch.org/news/2012/03/11388/eye-opener-turkish-charter-schools-sweep-across-america-funded-walmart-family

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/us-charter-schools-tied-to-powerful-turkish-imam/
Link Posted: 6/28/2015 8:11:07 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Well, it is a demonstration on how mentally ill Liberals rely on ignorant, uneducated robots to carry out their will.

On the other hand, the Wal Mart foundation has been providing seed money across the country to start taxpayer funded Islamic charter schools....

http://www.prwatch.org/news/2012/03/11388/eye-opener-turkish-charter-schools-sweep-across-america-funded-walmart-family

View Quote

Definitely the first.  
Link Posted: 6/28/2015 8:11:26 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

id bet 1 million dollars that the person who made that cake has no fucking clue who or what ISIS is or what that image represents.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

If this happened in Michigan I'd take that bet.

ETA - watched the vid.  It's LA, you are probably right. It's still pathetic that they banned the CBF.
Link Posted: 6/28/2015 8:15:40 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Definitely the first.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Definitely the first.  

Americans don't chop off your head if don't do as allah asks.
Link Posted: 6/28/2015 8:16:23 AM EDT
[#14]
Sam is rolling in his grave
Link Posted: 6/28/2015 8:21:37 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

How about 2 chicks at the same time?
View Quote

I think you're on to something.  They should go back and ask for a cake that has a gay pride flag to a back drop the confederate flag.

Link Posted: 6/28/2015 8:30:50 AM EDT
[#16]
It's amazing to me that people on here won't own a Leatherman but will still patronize Walmart.

Meh.
Link Posted: 6/28/2015 10:07:16 AM EDT
[#17]
I know the guy in the video. Next time i talk to him I need to ask if corporate walmart made any comments on it.
The question is ......
Does corporate walmart have a policy that specifically bans the ISIS flag like they have for the Confederate flag?
Link Posted: 6/28/2015 10:18:02 AM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 6/28/2015 10:22:02 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
It's amazing to me that people on here won't own a Leatherman but will still patronize Walmart.

Meh.
View Quote

whats wrong with leatherman?

i dont shop at wal-mart.
Link Posted: 6/28/2015 10:23:37 AM EDT
[#20]
Can anyone confirm this actually happened?  

I want to spread this info but I want to make sure it's not some kind of hoax. Cause sometimes people do crazy things to make a point.

I wouldn't doubt it though.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 6/28/2015 10:33:18 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
View Quote

I tried to find a copy of No Country For Old Men and the dull, slow talking woman working in the DVD section didn't know what I was talking about.  She asked another tired, sallow looking WM employee "Do    we  have      'Country   for   the  old       men'?"

I wouldn't want to eat a CSA flag cake baked at Walmart anyway as you can bet it would have all sorts of body fluids in it.  Use your head man.
Link Posted: 6/29/2015 11:41:15 PM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 6/30/2015 12:15:11 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

sue them for not making your cake like the lesbian, gays do to the small local bakeries
View Quote
this

play by the same rules as the libs

Link Posted: 6/30/2015 12:16:47 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
I tried to find a copy of No Country For Old Men and the dull, slow talking woman working in the DVD section didn't know what I was talking about.  She asked another tired, sallow looking WM employee "Do    we  have      'Country   for   the  old       men'?"

I wouldn't want to eat a CSA flag cake baked at Walmart anyway as you can bet it would have all sorts of body fluids in it.  Use your head man.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

no worries I think they come in frozen and they just thaw them out

Link Posted: 6/30/2015 12:37:06 AM EDT
[#25]
Do like the liberals do and sue the shit out of them for not doing your wishes.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top