Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/27/2015 7:21:03 PM EDT
When CNN reporter Lucy Pawle was dispatched to the London gay pride
parade, she became really disturbed by what she saw. No, we’re not
talking about the parade itself, but what she thought was a hot scoop.

It turns out that this flag was not a chilling warning that "ISIS is here.” Rather, it was a parody made up of… well, dildo images in a cryptic message reading in Arabic, "Butt Plugs.”http://www.ijreview.com/2015/06/355000-cnn-reporter-freaks-at-seeing-isis-flag-at-gay-parade-what-it-actually-is-may-be-more-disturbing/?utm_source=Facebook&utm_medium=Owned&utm_term=conservativedaily&utm_campaign=Media

There is a video at the link.

Link Posted: 6/27/2015 7:28:28 PM EDT
[#1]
a bag of rubber plugs worse than ISIS.   wow  liberals really don't get it  

Quoted:
When CNN reporter Lucy Pawle was dispatched to the London gay pride parade, she became really disturbed by what she saw. No, we’re not talking about the parade itself, but what she thought was a hot scoop.

It turns out that this flag was not a chilling warning that "ISIS is here.” Rather, it was a parody made up of… well, dildo images in a cryptic message reading in Arabic, "Butt Plugs.”http://www.ijreview.com/2015/06/355000-cnn-reporter-freaks-at-seeing-isis-flag-at-gay-parade-what-it-actually-is-may-be-more-disturbing/?utm_source=Facebook&utm_medium=Owned&utm_term=conservativedaily&utm_campaign=Media

There is a video at the link.
View Quote

Link Posted: 6/27/2015 8:12:48 PM EDT
[#2]
I watched that segment. They brought in "national security experts" and everything. Awesome.
Link Posted: 6/27/2015 8:13:42 PM EDT
[#3]
1)  So how long before ISIS issues a fatwa calling for the death of everyone in those pictures?

2)  Where can I buy one of those flags?  It could be hilarious to troll certain locations that I know of with a flag like that flying in the back of a pickup.
Link Posted: 6/27/2015 8:22:46 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 6/27/2015 8:34:38 PM EDT
[#5]
Maximum trolling
Link Posted: 6/27/2015 9:17:23 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
1)  So how long before ISIS issues a fatwa calling for the death of everyone in those pictures?

View Quote

Uhhhh...  Are you aware of how they feel about the gays?  I think that was the point of the flag.  They throw gays from tall buildings and crowd amusement.

Link Posted: 6/28/2015 2:54:47 AM EDT
[#7]
I'm not a supporter of the gay agenda but, its cool to see someone make fun of ISIS in public.
Link Posted: 6/28/2015 3:05:15 AM EDT
[#8]
Progressive revolutionaries and Islamic terrorists...both bent on destroying and redefining western cultures.

Unpossible.
Link Posted: 6/28/2015 3:42:45 AM EDT
[#9]
I'm astounded by the fact that they actually believed someone from ISIS would be there just to wave a flag in counter-protest. It fit so perfectly in their world view that they did not even take a closer look. It made sense to them.

Proof that, even at the most basic level, they just don't understand what we're dealing with.  Holy fucking naive.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 6/28/2015 3:47:22 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Progressive revolutionaries and Islamic terrorists...both bent on destroying and redefining western cultures.

Unpossible.
View Quote
Didn't read it did you?

Link Posted: 6/28/2015 4:12:53 AM EDT
[#11]
LOL, you have to look close but it's not Arabic. It's all silhouettes of various sex toys.

Link Posted: 6/28/2015 4:29:43 AM EDT
[#12]

Dildo Akbar!!

Link Posted: 6/28/2015 4:52:20 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
LOL, you have to look close but it's not Arabic. It's all silhouettes of various sex toys.

http://i0.wp.com/boingboing.net/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/27-CNN-ISIS-dildo-flag.w529.h529.2x.png?w=100%25
View Quote

Who will be the first to use it as an avatar?
Link Posted: 6/28/2015 5:03:41 AM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 6/28/2015 5:18:38 AM EDT
[#15]
The point of those "parades" is not to celebrate, but to be as offensive to mainstream folks as they possibly can.

Making an ISIS flag out of sex toy symbols is just further proof.  Which is why CNN and their bulk are the only idiots who cover such crap.
Link Posted: 6/28/2015 5:39:32 AM EDT
[#16]
Funny, but does anyone have specifics on what the experts who weighed in said? Did they see the flag?

Any "expert" who thought that was an ISIL flag should be publicly shamed.

But your link isn't exactly to a source known for telling the whole story.
Link Posted: 6/28/2015 5:44:34 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Funny, but does anyone have specifics on what the experts who weighed in said? Did they see the flag?

View Quote

The video clip from CNN was pretty funny. The pictures were shitty cell phone pics, fault and shame lies with the CNN lady on the ground who ate a handful off gullible and quinoa muffins for breakfast. But as I observed earlier, they found it completely plausible that ISIS would just wave a flag.

Link Posted: 6/28/2015 5:55:42 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

The video clip from CNN was pretty funny. The pictures were shitty cell phone pics, fault and shame lies with the CNN lady on the ground who ate a handful off gullible and quinoa muffins for breakfast. But as I observed earlier, they found it completely plausible that ISIS would just wave a flag.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It's not? Have you seen some of the Islamist nutters in London?

Sheesh, a good percentage of GD things the city is under some sort of Sharia law.

You can't fault the bimbo for investigating.
Link Posted: 6/28/2015 6:16:45 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Sheesh, a good percentage of GD things the city is under some sort of Sharia law.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm saying if ISIS was going to make their presence known at that event, they'd have been blowing shit up and chopping some heads. That's what I'm saying. They're not going to stand there and play "my flag ith bigger than your rainbow flag, thtop it!" Peaceful counter-protest is not in the ISIS playbook.

Link Posted: 6/28/2015 6:52:12 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
I'm saying if ISIS was going to make their presence known at that event, they'd have been blowing shit up and chopping some heads. That's what I'm saying. They're not going to stand there and play "my flag ith bigger than your rainbow flag, thtop it!" Peaceful counter-protest is not in the ISIS playbook.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I agree on both your points.   They, the media, live in a bubble.   The Islamists have already shown they can chop heads and raise hell in England when they feel like it.

Link Posted: 6/28/2015 7:03:31 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You think they'd be above a subtle threat like that? Especially if they were small in number?
Link Posted: 6/28/2015 7:17:31 AM EDT
[#22]
CNN has hired a new expert to ensure this never happens again.

Link Posted: 6/28/2015 7:19:10 AM EDT
[#23]
A characteristic of the progressive is acquiescent.  In the matter of self-preservation, that sh*t doesn't work.
Link Posted: 6/28/2015 10:35:39 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Didn't read it did you?  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Unpossible.
Didn't read it did you?  

The content of the story does not make my statement untrue.
Link Posted: 6/28/2015 10:39:58 AM EDT
[#25]
Can't believe how many of you guys watch CNN.
Link Posted: 6/28/2015 10:41:36 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Unpossible.
View Quote

It's what they share in common.

Islam's claim of Western Imperialism/ Crusaderism (totally ignoring the fact the Islam is a expansionist conqueror religion, of enslaving the defeated, for over a thousand years) and Progressivism's guilt from Imperialism and colonialism (our sins since Western European decendant culture is the only one to have ever practiced it) and the short period of the USA's allowing the practice for ~80 years (since it's founding) before outlawing it.

Beaten wife syndrome.
Link Posted: 6/28/2015 10:42:19 AM EDT
[#27]
Liberals being knee jerk reactionaries.

Nice.
Link Posted: 6/28/2015 10:45:02 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
The point of those "parades" is not to celebrate, but to be as offensive to mainstream folks as they possibly can.
Making an ISIS flag out of sex toy symbols is just further proof.  Which is why CNN and their bulk are the only idiots who cover such crap.
View Quote

I agree but I'm nearly positive ISIS will get the last laugh. I expect to see homo's getting thrown off a Hilton Hotel roof at some point. ISIS doesn't like us drawing their God and I doubt they'll find humor in messing with their Caliphate flag.
Link Posted: 6/28/2015 10:49:45 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

I agree but I'm nearly positive ISIS will get the last laugh. I expect to see homo's getting thrown off a Hilton Hotel roof at some point. ISIS doesn't like us drawing their God and I doubt they'll find humor in messing with their Caliphate flag.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ass penetration seems to be a common theme with both flags.

(kinda funny in a sardonic way)
Link Posted: 6/28/2015 10:52:27 AM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/gHhzgFeSABM/maxresdefault.jpg
View Quote

Should read "Fun with Fags"

Link Posted: 6/28/2015 10:53:34 AM EDT
[#31]
ISIS,dildos...I could see how people could confuse the two.
Bonus...anytime I can see a left wing news organization(or any news organization for that matter) get them selves in a tizzy is always entertaining.
Link Posted: 6/28/2015 10:53:58 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

http://i0.wp.com/boingboing.net/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/27-CNN-ISIS-dildo-flag.w529.h529.2x.png?w=100%25
View Quote

lol that's awesome
Link Posted: 6/28/2015 1:53:56 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

Can't believe how many of you guys watch CNN.
View Quote
I don't, I found this on Facebook.

Link Posted: 6/28/2015 1:56:49 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

They already threw 4 gay guys off a tall roof in the Middle East after decision was announced.  I'm sure we'll see more action in the next few months.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

They already threw 4 gay guys off a tall roof in the Middle East after decision was announced.  I'm sure we'll see more action in the next few months.

When they want someone to be "flaming," there's no kidding around.
Link Posted: 6/28/2015 2:32:39 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View Quote

He's an expert on both subjects, actually.
Link Posted: 6/28/2015 2:36:57 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Indeed
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top