Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/27/2015 5:07:36 AM EDT
I think he is a firearms instructor and the video is shot with permission in a classroom by one of the students who has the camera on a tripod. The instructor uses a dry erase board and teaches about firearms and American history. Its the video that made me realize that the word confederate actually meant something CON-FEDERATE, as in...against the federal government having total control, rather than supporting states rights. It was right about one hour long. I know its a shot in the dark, but any help is appreciated.
Link Posted: 6/27/2015 6:08:15 AM EDT
[#1]
Never seen the video, but now I want to. Tagged.
Link Posted: 6/27/2015 1:21:15 PM EDT
[#2]
Umm...bump...
Link Posted: 6/28/2015 2:43:29 PM EDT
[#3]
yeah, come on arfcom, you can find anything. Remember that thread where we IDed a location of a road, with no usable signs from a 50 year old, water damaged photo? A vid on line should be a breeze.
Link Posted: 6/28/2015 2:57:58 PM EDT
[#4]
Pretty sure that was a Reid Henrichs video. Search his name on Youtube and filter by "long" and you should find it.
Link Posted: 6/28/2015 4:29:55 PM EDT
[#5]
Farm Field to Battlefield in 3 parts.

This the one?

Link Posted: 6/28/2015 4:34:16 PM EDT
[#6]
Which federal government was against the Articles Of Con-Federation?
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 2:01:52 PM EDT
[#7]
I love you guys...no homo.

It was actually one of the links on youtube when i looked up farmfield to battlefield...its called "a republic...if you can keep it". It has a picture of the tytler cycle as the thumbnail.

You guys are awesome, thanks for the help, that was driving me mad.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top