Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 6/23/2015 6:26:07 AM EDT

Conservative filmmaker James O’Keefe was detained by U.S. Customs and Border Patrol agents Monday while returning through an airport to U.S. soil. Why? Because he once filmed a video in which he crossed the U.S.-Mexico border without going through customs. And customs agents told him he will be detained every single time he enters the country from overseas henceforth.
View Quote
Link Posted: 6/23/2015 6:29:52 AM EDT
[#1]
Profiling ...
Link Posted: 6/23/2015 6:30:36 AM EDT
[#2]
Good job CBP you worthless fucks.
Link Posted: 6/23/2015 6:32:03 AM EDT
[#3]
At least they know who the "true" lawbreakers are.

Border crossing expose stunts are racist.
Link Posted: 6/23/2015 6:34:00 AM EDT
[#4]
Fucking Irish. Bout time we start keeping those potato eating bastards out.
Link Posted: 6/23/2015 6:37:01 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Fucking Irish. Bout time we start keeping those potato eating bastards out.
View Quote

Hey, you want your fucking whiskey or not?
Link Posted: 6/23/2015 7:02:18 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 6/23/2015 7:05:01 AM EDT
[#7]
In before someone thinks the Border Patrol (green uniforms, work between the ports of entry) is doing this, rather than Office of Field Operations (blue uniforms, work at the ports of entry).  That is all.
Link Posted: 6/23/2015 7:07:10 AM EDT
[#8]
I thought they were going to be handing out gatorade and popsicles on the mexican border.
Link Posted: 6/23/2015 7:36:44 AM EDT
[#9]
though shalt not mock the kings men
Link Posted: 6/23/2015 8:38:10 AM EDT
[#10]
Thank goodness we live in  a nation of laws and not men rather than in a banana republic in which the arbitrary decisions of the rulers manipulate the laws in order to punish those with whom they disagree.
Link Posted: 6/23/2015 8:46:09 AM EDT
[#11]
I feel safer already.
Link Posted: 6/23/2015 8:47:47 AM EDT
[#12]
I think we've reached retard level 10...at least, I hope we're at 10.

What if this is just 7
Link Posted: 6/23/2015 8:48:09 AM EDT
[#13]
Needs more FBHO and those who follow his orders.
Link Posted: 6/23/2015 8:50:49 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

What if this is just 7
View Quote

Surely it cant get worse?
Link Posted: 6/23/2015 8:54:16 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

What if this is just 7

I figure Obama will open a highway and or bridge for the illegals.
Link Posted: 6/23/2015 8:54:41 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
though shalt not mock the kings men
View Quote

Link Posted: 6/23/2015 8:57:35 AM EDT
[#17]
Just wait until they get a bit firmer grip on power. Then they can start involuntary confinement to mental health institutions to cure you of your deviant "conservative" thinking. You're kidding yourself if you don't think it's on their wish-list.

Link Posted: 6/23/2015 8:58:51 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

What if this is just 7

Geebus!

NEVER say that!

Idiota! What have you done?

Link Posted: 6/23/2015 9:02:44 AM EDT
[#19]
I expected there to be a picture of a new bridge across the rio grande with big table full of t-shirts and EBT cards.
Link Posted: 6/23/2015 9:06:40 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Just wait until they get a bit firmer grip on power. Then they can start involuntary confinement to mental health institutions to cure you of your deviant "conservative" thinking. You're kidding yourself if you don't think it's on their wish-list.

View Quote

The above is NOT far-fetched.

Unfortunately. Nothing surprises me anymore.
Link Posted: 6/23/2015 9:11:21 AM EDT
[#21]
From the most transparent administration ever?  

Anyone paying attention knew it would be run by incompetents modelling it after a banana republic.   America voted for it a second time.
Link Posted: 6/23/2015 9:17:20 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Good job CBP you worthless fucks.
View Quote

So despite the fact that he committed a crime it's their fault, riiiiight.
Link Posted: 6/23/2015 9:19:38 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Thank goodness we live in  a nation of laws and not men rather than in a banana republic in which the arbitrary decisions of the rulers manipulate the laws in order to punish those with whom they disagree.
View Quote

You mean to tell me you think he won't break more laws in the future "just to make a point", sometimes the idiots out themselves, he clearly did.
Link Posted: 6/23/2015 9:23:13 AM EDT
[#24]
I was expecting something like this when I read the thread title

But they haven't disappointed...

Quoted:

Conservative filmmaker James O’Keefe was detained by U.S. Customs and Border Patrol agents Monday while returning through an airport to U.S. soil. Why? Because he once filmed a video in which he crossed the U.S.-Mexico border without going through customs. And customs agents told him he will be detained every single time he enters the country from overseas henceforth.
View Quote
View Quote

Link Posted: 6/23/2015 9:23:20 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View Quote

Being CBP is about 60% vets that are very right wing, and the majority of the rest after that just plain right wing, I somehow don't see this happening.
Link Posted: 6/23/2015 9:23:58 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Being CBP is about 60% vets that are very right wing, and the majority of the rest after that just plain right wing, I somehow don't see this happening.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

give it a few decades
Link Posted: 6/23/2015 9:24:50 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
In before someone thinks the Border Patrol (green uniforms, work between the ports of entry) is doing this, rather than Office of Field Operations (blue uniforms, work at the ports of entry).  That is all.
View Quote

If they had done their jobs correctly in the first place, he wouldn't have made his little movie.
Link Posted: 6/23/2015 9:26:15 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

give it a few decades
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

give it a few decades

Will be well after my time and all the other super pro-gun vets they are currently hiring. It's all the old timers/retiring age ones that are lefties, and they are leaving in droves
Link Posted: 6/23/2015 9:26:22 AM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:
You mean to tell me you think he won't break more laws in the future "just to make a point", sometimes the idiots out themselves, he clearly did.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Thank goodness we live in a nation of laws and not men rather than in a banana republic in which the arbitrary decisions of the rulers manipulate the laws in order to punish those with whom they disagree.

David Gregory remained trouble free despite breaking a law on national television.

So yes,  the powers that be do selectively punish people for breaking laws.
Link Posted: 6/23/2015 9:27:43 AM EDT
[#30]
I don't know why they bother with the guns and fences and shit.  They should just hand the BP keys to a fleet of busses for the people and freight trucks for the drugs.  Have 'em charge a few bucks for the crossing. If they made a few shekels at least they'd be doing something useful.
Link Posted: 6/23/2015 9:28:04 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Will be well after my time and all the other super pro-gun vets they are currently hiring. It's all the old timers/retiring age ones that are lefties, and they are leaving in droves
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

give it a few decades

So are we to infer you work for CBP?

Heh, no wonder you'd carry their water.

Keep up the good work.
Link Posted: 6/23/2015 9:28:22 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

give it a few decades

you think those ranks won't be purged once the commies grab full control?

Link Posted: 6/23/2015 9:30:06 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View Quote

Of course it is Stalin & Mao wrote their playbook...wanna see where we are going all you have to do is read Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn
his books banned by totalitarians
Link Posted: 6/23/2015 9:30:23 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

give it a few decades

Very few will have the backbone and character to refuse orders regardless.

Molon Dental.
Link Posted: 6/23/2015 9:30:27 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

David Gregory remained trouble free despite breaking a law on national television.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Thank goodness we live in a nation of laws and not men rather than in a banana republic in which the arbitrary decisions of the rulers manipulate the laws in order to punish those with whom they disagree.

That is well outside of CBP jurisdiction, whereas a EWI is not.

Provided all your paperwork is in order, you can import all the magazines you want as far as we are concerned.
Link Posted: 6/23/2015 9:31:06 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
View Quote

Yeah, that would be bad.

Oh.
Link Posted: 6/23/2015 9:32:53 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

What if this is just 7

Hillary Clinton or a RINO will be along shortly to dispel that myth
Link Posted: 6/23/2015 9:33:03 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You mean to tell me you think CBP should be able to detain him over a prior incident CBP is butthurt about just to make a point?

You're right, sometimes the idiots do just out themselves.

Link Posted: 6/23/2015 9:33:08 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Keep up the good work.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

give it a few decades

Keep up the good work.

We take free intel where we can get it. I got a grandpa that was out on bail fleeing his home country because he raped his grand daughters, Googled his name and guess who was in the news...
Link Posted: 6/23/2015 9:35:44 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

We take free intel where we can get it. I got a grandpa that was out on bail fleeing his home country because he raped his grand daughters, Googled his name and guess who was in the news...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Keep up the good work.

Um, ok?

Link Posted: 6/23/2015 9:38:30 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

You mean to tell me you think CBP should be able to detain him over a prior incident CBP is butthurt about just to make a point?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Actually it's BP that got embarrassed, not us.

Good try though.
Link Posted: 6/23/2015 9:40:33 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

you must be pretty young. I suggest reading up on what went on in eastern Europe between 1946 and 1991, or the former soviet union from 1917 to 1991. because we could very easily be headed that way.
Link Posted: 6/23/2015 9:40:58 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Um, ok?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Keep up the good work.

Um, ok?

Long and short: if he is willing to out himself publicly as someone willing to break immigration/customs laws then he will very likely get looked at. If he's a USC then it's a baggage check that takes all of 5-10 min TOPS.
Link Posted: 6/23/2015 9:41:25 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Good try though.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Good try though.

lol

Yeah, because thats the real issue here; which federal agency is butthurt.

Link Posted: 6/23/2015 9:43:09 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
View Quote

Yeah, my reaction, as well.
Link Posted: 6/23/2015 9:44:01 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Long and short: if he is willing to out himself publicly as someone willing to break immigration/customs laws then he will very likely get looked at. If he's a USC then it's a baggage check that takes all of 5-10 min TOPS.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Keep up the good work.

Um, ok?

So in your opinion it has no political motivation at all, and a liberal shill journalist would get the same treatment?
Link Posted: 6/23/2015 9:44:11 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

you must be pretty young. I suggest reading up on what went on in eastern Europe between 1946 and 1991, or the former soviet union from 1917 to 1991. because we could very easily be headed that way.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm perfectly aware of what the USSR was and what it stood for. I also have had prolonged conversations with people from those areas during that time. Lets all hope it never goes that way.
Link Posted: 6/23/2015 9:44:27 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View Quote

I'm counting on it for my retirement.

</sarcasm >
Link Posted: 6/23/2015 9:50:38 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Snip
View Quote

We check them the most, they always have drugs!
Link Posted: 6/23/2015 9:57:54 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Snip again
View Quote

In addendum, foreign vehicles with OBAMA stickers are always a solid look, although these have diminished recently.

Waiting patiently for HILLIARY 2016 stickers
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top