Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/23/2001 7:37:04 PM EDT
a old thread.Did some get lost during downtime.It was What do you think would happen today(gun story)I went back 20 pages and couldnt find it anywhere.
Link Posted: 4/23/2001 7:49:56 PM EDT
[#1]
The way topics are disappearing I want to start putting my favorites on disc somehow!
Link Posted: 4/23/2001 8:09:32 PM EDT
[#2]
I know I was going to bump it and see if I could get some more replies.I was wating to make a  booklet with similar stories.It was about taking guns to school with the schools aproval.I hope its not gone there were some good stories.
Link Posted: 4/23/2001 8:22:17 PM EDT
[#3]
Its back like 35 pages, the one about the kid that takes the gun to school to fix it right? I was looking for that story about the guys who where hunting in canada and somebody shot at them. So if you find that one please bring it up to the top, i need to find out what they did:)
Link Posted: 4/23/2001 8:27:04 PM EDT
[#4]
Thanks they must be out of order this was only a couple days ago.
Link Posted: 4/23/2001 8:29:30 PM EDT
[#5]
If you go to your "Tool Bar" under "File" the drop down menu has a "Save As" function. You should be able to save the web page to hard disk or send to Floppy if you want. I save Yahoo map references all the time to my hard drive for look up when out on the road for my living, work's OK for me.

Not the most efficient way, but my poor broke a$$, that can't say NO to that 20 round mag begging me to buy it and give it a good home, has got to cut corner's somewhere.
Link Posted: 4/23/2001 8:46:13 PM EDT
[#6]
AR308 thanks Iknow how but was tolazy oto do it when the board was so slow.I tried the search but it didnt pull that one up but it did all the older ones of mine.If some else can find it in search would you please bump it up so I can save it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top