Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/23/2001 11:02:47 AM EDT
Link Posted: 4/23/2001 11:08:03 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 4/23/2001 11:10:40 AM EDT
[#2]
Yep, as soon as anything becomes a 'condition' or 'disease', tax dollars will be spent on helping those that are afflicted.

Those of you that are gun owners in/near San Francisco should see about getting 'gunacollectitis' treated as a condition, treatment being free ammo as to spend more money on guns [:D]
Link Posted: 4/23/2001 11:51:09 AM EDT
[#3]
That's so disgusting I didn't click on the link, hoping it's a joke and will go away.

My elderly mother's benefits for NEEDED medications keeps shrinking, but there is money for this kind of unspeakable filth.
Link Posted: 4/23/2001 12:22:38 PM EDT
[#4]
My wife almost blew a gasket when she heard this this AM.

A friend of hers pays $1,000 a month for MS meds (of the total $1,500 per month) 'cuz insurance only covers $500 of it.

...and they are gonna pay for this ELECTIVE surgery???

If I recall, it was....

Man to woman - $41,000
Woman to man - $74,000

(kinda makes Lorena Bobbit an entrepreneur - BWAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!)

No intense offended, but any man that WANTS to become a woman (with all the shirt they gotta endure) is plumb nutzo. Certifiably bonkers.

Also, from the bizarre files....

Insurance will pay for abortions, but not for birth control. Go figger. I guess somebody stands to make more $$$ by NOT encouraging responsibility. Also, spare body parts and such looks to be a booming business in the NEAR future.

The way I see it, the baby killerz and the homos got the country by the scrotum.

Just one man's opinion... [:D]

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top