Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/4/2015 9:42:58 PM EDT
I'm watching this shit and there is an arfcommer on. I know this guy is a member. He's socially akward, wears an NRA hat, and showed off his gun collection. Fess the fuck up whats your screen name?
Link Posted: 5/4/2015 9:45:04 PM EDT
[#1]
Was it a penguin?
Link Posted: 5/4/2015 9:50:23 PM EDT
[#2]
I started off caring about this.  Then I opened netflix and leon the professional is on there....I no longer care about what ever it was you were talking about.
Link Posted: 5/4/2015 9:51:01 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 5/4/2015 9:51:40 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I started off caring about this.  Then I opened netflix and leon the professional is on there....I no longer care about what ever it was you were talking about.
View Quote

Oh hell yes! I love that movie.
Link Posted: 5/4/2015 9:52:14 PM EDT
[#5]
He's from SanAntonio. Married a hot looking blond that wears hooker shoes to the local H.E.B.

The fat discusting gamer might me one of us also.
Link Posted: 5/4/2015 9:56:16 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
He's from SanAntonio. Married a hot looking blond that wears hooker shoes to the local H.E.B.

The fat discusting gamer might me one of us also.
View Quote

so you've seen this then or you know who he is?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top