Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/4/2015 4:12:30 PM EDT
Anyone ever have an issue with Burris Optics CS? I placed an order for a XTR II 3-15×50 on March 17th through their LE sales program. I got a smoking deal on it and was willing to wait when I was told the scope was back ordered. I was originally told it would be three weeks, which put it at about the first week in April. That came and went and when I inquired about the status, I was told mid to late April. I waited a couple more weeks and called in. This time I was told the scopes would arrive at Burris on the 24th and after being inspected, they would ship out. I sent an email and called the LE sales representative with no answer on the 24th. I got an email the next week saying it would be another week to two weeks until my scope ships.

I am all paid up on the scope (my choice as I currently had the funds) so all I'm waiting on is for the scope to ship. I have no doubt I will receive it, I'm just getting impatient.
Link Posted: 5/4/2015 4:30:13 PM EDT
[#1]
Backordered you say? More delay than first advised, you say?
Honestly, I can't remember ever getting a backorder even close to the first estimated time of availability
Link Posted: 5/4/2015 4:33:44 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Backordered you say? More delay than first advised, you say?
Honestly, I can't remember ever getting a backorder even close to the first estimated time of availability
View Quote

I'm probably just being to impatient, but it's the only thing left to finish a build dammit!
Link Posted: 5/4/2015 4:34:58 PM EDT
[#3]
I love Burris scopes.  Worth being patient for.
Link Posted: 5/4/2015 4:39:52 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I love Burris scopes.  Worth being patient for.
View Quote

I like them too, plus I'm giving money to a CO company
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top