Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/3/2015 10:04:54 PM EDT
I am looking for a new laptop since my 7 yr old one died night before last. I am looking at entry level laptops under tree fiddy. I normally use only basic functions internet surfing, email, excel / word documents and some casual gaming. I have found two of which are very similar
Both have AMD A8 processors and AMDR5 graphics cards all other specs are the same except:

#1 Lennovo g50   $329                                                                                                

* 6gb ram                                                                                                                              
* 500gb HD                                                                                                                        

#2 Hp 15-f215dx   $299

* 4 gb ram
* 750 gb HD

Will one have an advantage gaming and surfing the internet?
Link Posted: 5/3/2015 10:10:23 PM EDT
[#1]
More RAM is always gooder.
Link Posted: 5/3/2015 10:19:49 PM EDT
[#2]
I love my new Lenovo Y70 Touch, would buy another one, so I vote the G50

RAM can always be added after the fact
Link Posted: 5/4/2015 12:30:12 AM EDT
[#3]
Recently bought an Asus with an i5, I think it was $358 through bestbuy.com. Been happy with it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top